forum share an interesting fact about yourself
Started by @tomat brightness_7
tune

people_alt 71 followers

Human Violence prevention council

I don't have a lot of interesting things about myself. These count I suppose.

• I am third of eight,
  • I can hit skeet two times out of three,
  • I am directly related to the Mafia family, and the Cherokee tribe.
  • I have ADD, I can finish things. But I always want to finish the other thing before the thing I am doing currently, which is not good for schoolwork.

@larcenistarsonist group

• Fire gives me a happy feeling-

Me too

Do I count as a Pyromaniac?

Only if you are constantly lighting fires or talking about arson. If you like fire, that doesn't make you a pyromaniac.

I guess you could say that you're a pyro-enthusiast :D

@larcenistarsonist group

More random facts about me cuz I love to overshare and then regret it later :P

• My favorite video game is Splatoon
  • I'm going as a Sith Lord next Halloween
  • I have hereditary joint issues which is why I don't play sports
  • I get really quiet when I'm thinking and people think I'm plotting murder
  • I have a collection of explosives
  • I haven't painted my nails in 10 years
  • I LOOOOVE cilantro lime steak street tacos on a corn tortilla, it's the best food

@JustALostM book

• Fire gives me a happy feeling-

Me too

Do I count as a Pyromaniac?

Only if you are constantly lighting fires or talking about arson. If you like fire, that doesn't make you a pyromaniac.

I guess you could say that you're a pyro-enthusiast :D

I do like lighting fires with a lighter- but I burn them out due to me wanting to light a paper on fire-

@ZephirFox8812

My mother uses websites like ancestry and things to make family trees and find documents with people from your tree and connect with other people to learn what they know. God I sound like an ancestry ad

@Pickles group

• I got tendonitis in my left achilles two years ago and it didn't heal right
  • I've had glasses since I was in first grade and in first grade when I was bored I would pop the lenses out. Sometimes I couldn't get them back in
  • I have really bad scoliosis
  • I've had braces twice because I didn't wear my retainer, I still don't wear my retainer, I've had four baby teeth pulled, I've gotten my wisdom teeth out, and I apparently need more mouth surgery to like get rid of part of my jaw or something I don't really know
  • I am a Christmas decor enthusiast. I have 6 mini fake trees, some other stuff, and a lot of socks and earrings, and some miscellaneous clothing items
  • Gore makes me super squeamish but I love true crime podcasts

Deleted user

• my parents thought I was going to be a girl because I used to "frogleg" in the womb, thereby showing that i was female, when I was in fact male. Only one nurse thought I was a boy.

Deleted user

• I've had glasses since I was in first grade and in first grade when I was bored I would pop the lenses out. Sometimes I couldn't get them back in

Heh, same. I got in trouble for popping the lenses out a lot. But there is something so satisfying about taking them out and snapping them back in. I also may or may not have also broken a pair of glasses doing that…

@requiemisback language

here's more facts abt me:

• my last name is also the name of a my hero academia character (my last name is katsuki)
  • i've never been to disneyland
  • i have DID, but i only know this because my therapist made it clear that i do
  • i have two fathers
  • one of my eyes is a glass eye, and i can pop it out whenever i want

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

i'm bulgarian-american. my last name is one letter away from being the same as the last name of one of bulgaria's most notorious communists (ivan minkov) during the period between the two world wars. also, my dad's name is ivan.

@larcenistarsonist group

• I own a bass guitar. I barely know how to play it but Im learning XD
  • 90% of the time I'm wearing a leather jacket, flannel or hoodie
  • I used to play volleyball for an intense club team. We won a crap ton of awards and stuff but I had to stop because my joints are deteriorating

@requiemisback language

• my voice is naturally high pitched but it sounds unnatural to some people (zoom calls are v awkward for me bc of this lmao)
  • i can bend my body in very unnatural ways without feeling any pain
  • i used to play soccer (very badly) when i was a kid, until someone kicked a soccerball at me really hard (i was the goalie) and nearly put a hole in my stomach
  • if i sneeze really hard or whip my head around too fast, it'll send my glass eye flying