forum I need a name for an evil corporation.
Started by The_Foolish_Lad language
tune

people_alt 61 followers

The_Foolish_Lad language

So, I'm trying to come up with a name for this dirty laboratory that experimented on one of my characters, giving her powers in the process.
I really don't have any ideas.
Help?

@appendix

What kind of work do they specialize in? Do they pretend to work in another field, besides experimenting on people, to dodge suspicion from the public (for example, they could be a pharmaceutical company, or potentially something completely unrelated)? Figuring out what their product is, or what field they work in, can help with the business name.

Also, many companies are named after their founder: Wells Fargo, Ford, even Adidas (Adi Dassler). So if you know who founded it, or even if you can find a cool sounding last name, you'll probably be set.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

(for example, they could be a pharmaceutical company, or potentially something completely unrelated)?

I actually had a pharmaceutical company, Lyte Pharmaceuticals, as part of Oliver Jackson's backstory. They participated in a secret government experiment codenamed Apex.

Elizabeth Schuyler

You could try describing whatever your company is and then creating an acronym using the description! Or maybe just give it the name of a planet/star/random space thing that sounds cool. It usually works.