forum How Are You My Guardian Angle? (Closed)
Started by @Rainy_is_back
tune

people_alt 56 followers

@Rainy_is_back

@Mosis

"You're ridiculous." Quinn rolled her eyes, giving Lion a gentle smile; which was quite a surprise from her. But Lion wouldn't know it. She smiled like an idiot whenever he was around, always appearing genuinely happy. The younger girl actually looked her age as she sat here with her friend, instead of the stoic adult she pretended to be.
Quinn ran a hand through her hair, playing with it as she leaned back against the wall of the building. She still smiled as she watched Lion. "Don't you think we should be doing something else? Maybe something that won't get you hurt?"

Even with her happy demeanor, anxiety was building up the longer they stood here. She hated whenever they went out to do something like this, her stress levels were always so high. Her secret was growing harder to keep the more he went and risked his life.
She really needed to find him a better hobby.

"We could go back to my apartment, watch your favorite movie. We can eat junk-food until you puke for all I care. Just don't puke on my floor." Quinn offered, trying to appeal to him. But she had a feeling he would refuse her offer, plenty happy to keep doing what he was doing.

@JustALostM book

Lio rolled his eyes. "Fineeeeee. Your such a buzzkill, ya know?" He huffed. He was acting like a kid, A very energetic person for a 17-year-old. He sighed and chuckled as he started to walk off. "C'mon slow poke! You wanted to go sot stop standing around like a statue!"

@Rainy_is_back

With a heavy sigh of relief, Quinn followed after him at a relaxed pace. She didn't feel the need to rush, as he wouldn't be able to get into her apartment without her keys. Meaning he'd have to stay with her instead of her chasing him. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Chill out." She called, throwing her hair off her shoulders as she watched him run off. "I'm going at my own pace. You're either gonna have to drag me, or carry me if you want me to go faster."

@JustALostM book

Lio slowed down and then waited for Quinn. He was gulping air while waiting for her. Like I said, Buzzkill He grumbled. "Wait. You didn't just say that, right? Because you know I will carry you." He chuckled. He walked closer to Quinn and scooped her up. He was holding her now. "Happy, My lord?" He joked, not letting go of her.

@Rainy_is_back

Quinn had a light smirk up when he stopped to wait for her, still strolling. Standing besides him, she raised a brow at his question. "I did just say that, why- HEY!" Squeaking, she grabbed onto his shoulders to keep herself steady. Her silver colored eyes were wide at the suddenness, gripping onto him tightly. "Lio! I was joking, put me down!"

@JustALostM book

Lio rolled his eyes. "Alright then." He gently put her down. "Where do you live again? I always forget." Lio smirked. "And why do we always go to your place? Why never mine? I mean- Im not say I don't like your place But Im saying that we always go there."

@Rainy_is_back

Quinn looked up at him, hand still on his shoulder even after she was on the ground. "I didn't know you would want to go to yours. I was just trying to be polite." She shrugged, slowly letting go of him. "We can go to yours if you want. I don't really care. You'll just have to lead if we're going to yours."

@JustALostM book

"Na! We'll go to yours. Anyway, there's nothing to do at my place." Lio smiled at her. While he wasn't looking down he tripped and fell face-first to the ground.
(Sorry it's short-)

@Rainy_is_back

(It's all good. I didn't give you much anyway. It's not necessarily your fault aha)

Quinn kept up a light smile, laughing weakly at his comment. His grin was contagious as a little smile was displayed on her own face. But when he tripped, it dropped almost instantly. Despite her quick reflexes, she wasn't able to grab his arm fast enough.
"Lio! You alright?" She asked, trying not to seem too much like a mother to him. She was concerned, of course, but being over-concerned would probably just annoy him. So she attempted to give him some space.

@JustALostM book

Lio Got Up and smiled at Quinn. "Never been better!" He awkwardly chuckled. He rubbed his head. "Anyway, What are we going to do at your place?" Lio turned to Quinn, brushing off the dirt on his sweater that now had a small rip on the left sleeve.
(Yes. I'm alive)

@Rainy_is_back

Quinn let out a soft sigh, coming up and brushing off the dirt. Adjusting his sweater, she gave a slight shrug. “I dunno. I don’t really care, though. As long as it doesn’t get you hurt.” She mumbled, looking down at the ground. “I can probably stitch up that sleeve when we get back to my apartment.”

@JustALostM book

Lio smiled. "Thanks, Quinn." Lio shook his head. "And no need for that, I'd rather do it myself. You always help me out. How about I help you with something? Anything in general?" Lio looked at Quinn.
(I've got nothing. Timeskip to when they're in Quinn's place?)

@Rainy_is_back

(Honestly, I can just make them walk into the apartment.)
Quinn blinked in a bit of surprise, unsure how she was supposed to take this information. "Oh- I um… there's not really anything I need… are you sure you don't want help?" She asked softly, heading over to the door to her apartment. "I don't mind helping you out, Lio."