forum "Are you lying again-" "Liar? Me? No way!" // Gay OxO RP // Closed!
Started by @nebula__ group
tune

people_alt 52 followers

Deleted user

(Love how James is coming out of his shell)
James rolled his eyes, "No, I meant to give it to Santa Claus- Yes, I'm sure."
(Sorry for the two liner. GTG)

@nebula__ group

(it's all good lmao)

Shina sighed and grabbed the brownie, still not really doing anything with it. He seemed to be truthful to his word about not being hungry, which was proved furthermore by him immediately placing the brownie aside. "Hnnn… I'll eat it later." He looked away, keeping the edge of his hat lowered over half of his face.

Deleted user

(okay i didn't have to go apparently)
James peered at Shin distrustfully, "Are you lying?" James had a goofy smirk on his face. "I'll even feed it to you if you want.", he said teasingly.

@nebula__ group

"Me? Lie? What made you think that-" he stammered quickly, keeping himself from making eye contact. Now that he was finally opening up, Shin seemed much more… distant. Secluded, even. "Pssh, I'm not a liar or anything." This, coming from the guy hiding his face with his hat and was also starting to sweat. He kept repeating that he wasn't a liar, then eventually stopped and stared away into the distance.

Deleted user

James could tell he was making Shin uncomfortable so dropped the subject. He finished the carrots and pulled out his notebook and pencil. He started drawing a flower he had seen earlier. James then got bored and tore out a peice of paper, "Wanna play tic-tac-toe?"

@nebula__ group

Shin adjusted his hat so his eyes could be seen and he looked towards James. It seems he's calmed down quite a bit. "Hmm… Sure," he replied, having been pretty bored anyway. At least this gave him something to do. His mood somehow entirely shifted within seconds, and he now had a big, cheeky smile on his face. He didn't seem like the guy that would calm down so easily- unless there was some sort of jig happening or something. Either way, he was back to his almost-narcissistic, naggy self he was earlier.

Deleted user

James gave him a pencil and made a circle in the middle, "I bet I'll win. My mother used to try to beat me but she never could." He looked at Shin and stuck out his tongue.

@nebula__ group

Shin rolled his eyes and made an X in the bottom left corner. "As if I'll let you win," he responded snarkily, laughing like some sort of anime villain. His bright blue eyes stopped shining, and now he had this eager aura about him. He was getting way too into this.

Deleted user

James rolled his eyes, "Dramatic much Shin?" James put an O in the top left corner. He glared at Shin, "Challenge accepted!"

@nebula__ group

Shin put an X in the bottom right corner. "Yeah, let's do this!" He was both excited and angry at the same time. This was one of his many natures- No matter what game he's playing, he's going to find a way to let his competitive spirit show.

Deleted user

James dramatically took his time and then put an O in the middle on the bottom row. James liked to play games for fun. He enjoyed spending time with the people and the conversations. He had missed talking to people no matter how hard he tried to deny it. This….made him feel happy again.

@nebula__ group

Shin quickly put an X in the middle of the top row. It almost looked like there was an actual fire in his eyes- And that fire was showing itself in Shin's sudden movements. It looked like he was running solely on impulse and adrenaline at this point. He didn't care though- he just wanted to win no matter what. He didn't even have time to monologue in his head because he is trying desperately to either end the round with a draw or just win the round entirely.

Deleted user

James, being a good sport, put the O in the top right corner so it would come to a draw. (my little softie) James pulled a beanie out of his backpack and put in on, "We both won! Your the first person to ever tie with me."

@nebula__ group

"I'll take that as a compliment," he said, laughing a little. He reached one of his end-goals, not the one he was actually going for, but he got something out of this. What, exactly? A friend. A legit friend. One that doesn't mind his personality shifts, and is willing to put up with his shenanigans. It made him happy that someone was willing to actually tolerate him. He lifted the edge of his hat up further, revealing a smile that can be compared to that of an innocent little kid.

Deleted user

James started laughing but when Shin lifted his hat a little bit he started blushing a lot. He looked at the time. Lunch was almost over, "You wanna skip and go somewhere or do something?" James prayed he would say yes. Spending time with him was oddly fun.

@nebula__ group

"Hell yeah!" he exclaimed, his smile growing bigger. His eyes shined a little when James recommended skipping classes and going somewhere. He enjoyed having an actual friend, and that showed. He seemed more open towards James than he was with others, which didn't seem clear at first but become more visible in the way he talked and acted.

Deleted user

James smiled and got up, "We're walking unless you got a car Shinny." James said teasingly. "Thats your new nickname: Shinny! Or do you want Shiney?", James said and poked Shin

@nebula__ group

Shin huffed. "I'm fine with whatever, so just call me anything you feel like calling me," he replied, his smile fading a little. He blushed slightly when he was suddenly poked, but it vanished quickly. "And no, I don't have a car yet. Dad doesn't trust me behind the wheel because of my poor impulse control," he said in response to the bit about the car. "So, yeah, I guess we'll have to walk."

Deleted user

James shruggered, "I don't see why that has anything to do with trust but ok! The place I'm taking you isn't far. We're going to the beach!" James opened the door and held it for Shin and walked out of the building humming.

@nebula__ group

Shin ignored the quick comment and walked out of the door, lifting off his hat to make sure his view of the sunlight isn't covered by the shade from the brim of his hat. He stretched and cracked his knuckles. Shin shoved his hands in his pockets and turned towards James. "The beach sounds fun. Let's get a move on, then," he said eagerly.

@nebula__ group

(sure-)

When they finally got to the beach, Shin began acting a little… off. He put his hat back on and lower the brim over his face, trying really hard not to look at the water. He just kept his head low, made sure his hat brim covered his sight of the ocean and began to hope he wasn't acting too weird.

(oh i guess i forgot to mention- shin has this mAjor fear of the ocean- and he usually forgets about it until he actually sees it again-)

Deleted user

James looked at Shin, "Are you ok? You do know we're not here for the swimming right? I'm here to show you the art project that they put up down here." He laughed and smiled, "Though I might take a quick dip before we go."