forum "Are you lying again-" "Liar? Me? No way!" // Gay OxO RP // Closed!
Started by @nebula__ group
tune

people_alt 52 followers

@nebula__ group

(i desperately need one of these, i'm bored to death right now)

Plot:

it's just a high school friends-to-lovers kind of thing. additionally, my character (Shin) is a compulsive liar and it gets increasingly difficult to tell when he's lying and when he's not. Shin is pretty much a bootleg Kokichi Ouma smh-

Rules:

• no bullying/harassment ooc
  • pLease stick to the plot
  • nothing too mature pls-

My character;

Name: Shin (Nobody knows his last name since he always lies about what it is)
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance: He's 5'0, has short, neat dark blue hair, usually wears some sort of school uniform even though the school he goes to doesn't require uniforms at all, and his eyes are a piercing blue color.
Likes: Sweets, being in social situations (it gives him more people to lie to).
Dislikes: Being alone, people who don't fall for his lies.
Noticeable trait(s): He himself is noticeable in general. If you look for him in a crowd, you can spot him because of his overall appearance.
Personality: Major compulsive liar. He tells lies even when they aren't really needed, and when he isn't lying he's usually trying to fit himself into other people's conversations because he does NOT like minding his own business. He also randomly blurts out swear words depending on the situation he's in.
Quotes: "So what's up? -looks down and sees a tiny bug- WHAT THE FU-" "-pokes someone- Helloooo? -they poke back- oW tHey hiT mE!!! -starts crying like crazy-"
Extras: N/A

@nebula__ group

Name:
Appearance:
Noticeable trait(s):
Personality:
Quotes: (this part is optional, you don't have to add quotes if you don't want to or anything)
Extras:

Deleted user

Name: James N. (Neo) Maxwell
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance: Blonde hair, golden brown eyes, has circle glasses, 5'3", skinny and slender. Wears: A too big for him hoodie, black Vans, purple earbuds, and black ripped up jeggings.
Likes: Hoodies, Disney (he's a softie at heart), Emo music, and cats
Dislikes: Social interaction, lots of people
Noticeable trait(s): Shy, quiet, and isn't surronded by lots of friends
Personality: Shy, quiet, nervous when talking to other people
Quotes: (this part is optional, you don't have to add quotes if you don't want to or anything)
Extras: He's a softie at heart.

Deleted user

James was in homeroom at his desk, listening to muscis and doodling in his notebook. He heard laughter and looked up. There was a group of people laughing. Right in the center was Shin looking impressed at whatever he did tho make the group laugh. James sighed and went back to drawing his Cyborg T-Rex (lol). He messed up and crumpled up the paper. He walked over to the trash can which was right next to the group. He got really nerveous so he threw it from further away. He gulped at it hit Shin.

@nebula__ group

Shin was just snarkily laughing at a joke he had made, a wide grin spreading on his face as he continued laughing. He eventually felt something hit him, and he went completely silent, his expression entirely blank. He looked at the others in the group and asked if they saw who threw the object that hit him. The entire group was hushed now, talking in a low whisper. While the others were whispering to him, he noticed a crumpled paper right next to his feet. He picked it up and mumbled about how it had the same texture as the item that hit him, which brought him to the conclusion that this paper is the rumored object. He looked around to spot the usual suspects, but nobody seemed out of the ordinary from what he could see. He slowly uncrumpled the paper that he had picked up earlier and stared at it, not saying a word to anyone around him.

Deleted user

James didn't know what to do. He wanted to say sorry and see if the dude was ok but he was just too scared. He cursed himself. He used to be social and light like but then an incident happened. He was jumped for being gay at his old school. So James just stood there staring at Shin for a couple minutes in horror. When he noticed Shin looking around and then looking in his direction, James started at his shoes. He stared at them and quickly returned to his desk.

@nebula__ group

Shin kept his eye on James, having seen them quickly run off when he looked in their direction. He swiftly walked by James' desk, placing the uncrumpled paper down in front of them, and briefly said, "Keep a better eye on this. Don't want it to end up in the wrong hands." After this, Shin walked back to the group he was with earlier and started chatting again. Just like that, Shin went from being snarky to dead-serious, and back to his snarky way of communicating within only a minute or two.

Deleted user

James froze when he said that and watched him walk away. God James your such an idiot just go up and say sorry., James thought to himself. So being brave he went up to Shin and tugged on his sleeve. He started to the door and turned around. James signaled for Shin to follow him and went into the hall. James was already regretting his decision to talk to Shin but something in his heart told him this guy would…..somehow be ok. Also there was the fact that there was no turning back now.

@nebula__ group

Shin was in the middle of a sentence when he felt a tug on the sleeve of his uniform. His eyes immediately darted toward's James', making sudden eye contact. When they signaled for him to follow them into the hall, he nodded and took off the hat he had been wearing, placing it on his desk before going into the hall. After they both were out in the hall, he shut the door behind the two of them and quickly turned around to face James. "You wanted to talk to me about something?" he asked, even though he pretty much already knew the answer to his question.

Deleted user

James flinched and cowered down at Shin's abrupt and loud voice, "I-I-I j-just w-wanted to s-say s-sorry." James started twirling his blonde hair that was in his face, It was a habit he picked up when he was anxious. "I d-didn't mean to h–hit you. It's just_", James cut himself short. He was about to tell Shin about the incident and how that had affected him.

@nebula__ group

Shin lowered his voice, seeing that it scared the other into some sort of submission. He messed with a stray hair that sprung up on top of his head after he had taken his hat off. Eventually, he shot another glance at James, stopping what he was doing. "Dude, it's all good. No need to worry, I'm not mad or anything," he replied, trying his best to act friendly in hopes of clearing away the nervous tone in their voice. He placed his hand on James' shoulder, his hand's temperature being basically as cold as death. "Just chill out. Don't get so worked up over minor things, alright?" he asked, his tone sounding like that of a softspoken therapist or something.

Deleted user

James blushed when Shin was playing with his hair but quickly hid it. When Shin had lowered his voice it made James trust him. Maybe….just maybe it would be nice to have a friend? Shin then put his hand on James and James couldn't help but laugh, "Your hand so cold!!" James picked up Shin's hand and held them in his warm hands.

@nebula__ group

"I-" Shina was about to add something to what he said before until his hand was suddenly pulled off and was now being held by the other. "K-Kh-" he let out a quick scoff before his face turned a bit red, but he managed to hide it. "Y-yeah- So what if they're cold? That shouldn't m-matter right now-" Shin would probably never admit it, but it was kind of funny to hear a guy like him get all flustered like this. He broke eye contact as fast as he could, turning his head in another direction so that it wasn't revealed that he was blushing.

Deleted user

James thought it might be awkard for the other, "I-I can stop if you want….." James didn't really want to but he didn't want to make the other uncomfortable. All of a sudden the bell rang and James jumped in surprised. He quickly let go of the others hand and went to go but he turned around and gave a crooked smile, "Bye. See you at lunch maybe?…." James walked to his next class. What was he doing!? He had bascially implied that he was asking a person who had friends to sit with, to sit with him! James decided to skip his classes until lunch.

@nebula__ group

Shin nodded in response to the lunch thing and immediately headed to his next class… supposedly. He didn't actually go to any of his classes, he went to the front of the school then headed to the right side of the building, where he normally lounged if he didn't feel like going to class. There was a small bench, but even though it was small it was still big enough for Shin to sprawl himself out on. He waited for lunch to come by and headed back inside, going right to the cafeteria, letting nothing stop him from getting there. He finally got to the cafeteria and sat down at his usual table, which was taken up by nobody but him at the time. He let out a sigh and mumbled, "I don't think I'm ready… No, shut up, Shin. You can do this… Right?" After this, he was silent.

Deleted user

James came into the cafeteria and saw Shin. He went and sat down next to him, "Hi…it's the paper thrower again." James pulled out a bag of carrots out and slowly started eating them. They were the only things he ate when his mom packed him lunch. He did have a small eating diisorder but it had gotten better. He pulled out the rest of the food and sighed. Goldfish, yogurt, and a brownie. He pushed the brownie in front of Shin, "A present. Take it or I'll feel guilty for you not being mad at me for hitting you."

@nebula__ group

Shin chuckled at what James said when they approached the table, then just didn't eat any lunch at all. This led to him being a bit too skinny in comparison to the others in the school. He glanced at the brownie and quickly looked away, grabbing his hat that he had almost left behind before heading to his 'classes.' He put the hat on so it blocked half of his face, then he looked back and forth between James and the brownie as if he were confused by the notion. "Are you sure? I mean, I'm not that hungry-" he quickly said, breaking eye contact by lowering the edge of his hat further over his face.