forum Addicted to our own Power. 4/4 Closed
Started by The_Foolish_Lad language
tune

people_alt 54 followers

The_Foolish_Lad language

Bruh, I don't even know anymore.
Ooof.
Been a while.
So, I've had this idea that I've wanted to act on for a while, but I am not the most driven person
I've written the first few chapters of this thing

Basically, there is a shortage of superhumans, and it's getting more rare for a human to develop a superpower in their prime.
Both heroes and villains (these are basically political parties) have started kidnapping teenagers and young adults, and forcing their power to emerge early through this chemical compound that also strengthens it. The big problem with it is it's more addictive than heroin.
The more they take it, the more powerful they get.
The heroes and villains are taking it themselves to get more powerful or gain new powers on top of the ones they already have.
The more genetic material they dig up for superpowers, the less there is to keep a human human.
Idk, man.
There some more shit, but I hope people are interested in this.
I really don't care where we do this.
Here, discord or some other medium.
Whatever is good for the people who join.

The_Foolish_Lad language

Name:
Alias:
Hero/villain/antihero:
Birthday:
Personality: (detailed descriptions or meyer-Briggs types work)
Favorite color:
Power/s:
Hobbies/talents:
Outfit (for missions):

@Yet_another_Dekulover_is_gayofc

Name: Shinari Kosaku
Alias: Fondre
Hero
Birthday: February 10th
Physical description: She has sky blue hair and has a small body type, height being about 5'3. She has deep purple eyes.
personality: She is always excited, in fact, when she gets overexcited, which is fairly often, she accidentally uses her power/quirk(Shes from an MHA RP originally so-)
power: She can melt things in her hands.
Hobbies/talents: She loves designing machinery, her quirk helps her meld wires together with ease and so she's almost always tinkering.
Outfit: Shinari-outfit

Deleted user

May I join?

Sure!
I can change it up a bit.
Another hero role?

Maybe, like, a guy-in-the-chair role helping one of the characters from behind the scenes? Or a sidekick/villainous minion.

The_Foolish_Lad language

May I join?

Sure!
I can change it up a bit.
Another hero role?

Maybe, like, a guy-in-the-chair role helping one of the characters from behind the scenes? Or a sidekick/villainous minion.

Yes

The_Foolish_Lad language

Name: William Thayer
Alias: Rupture
Anti-hero
Birthday: October 12
Physical description: Tall and lanky, has green eyes and long, messy brown hair.
Fair skin, a dark birthmark covers part of his face. Long, dextrous fingers.
https://s.amsu.ng/UmvvV0KF3l0N
Personality: INFJ
Favorite color: Blue
Power/s: Ability to absorb and redistribute kinetic energy.
Hobbies/talents: Talented singer and dancer.
Sort of forced to be a good fighter. Has perfect pitch.

@Rainy_is_back

(Honestly, with my schedule, there are a lot of days I'd get left behind. I don't want to keep you guys waiting, so I might have to not join… I'm really sorry.)