Mmm
I am, technically, I've gone through a few accounts
Jynnie
Moxie
Lee
Crocs
Swim

@Kamea public

I've been here for somewhere between 2-3 years, and then I forgot all of my acc info due to my patchy memory and had to make a whole new acc lol

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

ella (@/EllaDraws)
lee (@/The-Magician)
izzy (@/izzy-might-be-back)
maddy (@/Fraust)
leo (@/SpookyXans-BIDEN2020)
relsey (@/Relsey)
ash (@/Ash-has-a-One-Piece-problem)

also i suppose i might be considered the same, but idk what really qualifies you as one. imo being a "veteran" or whatever shouldnt really be a thing, theres been some problems that have arisen cause of a sort of "classism" based on how long you've been here but the people i listed are simply those that ive come across consistently ever since i got here. also pretty much all of them im friends with lmao

@Kamea public

i used to be so active here

yeah, same. I've been more active as of late, but I remember when I first joined notebook it was kinda like that one internet friend that you talk to for a bit because you think they're cool, drift away and forget about for a bit, try to reconnect to them and then end up reestablishing an on and off friendship with. or maybe that was really specific and just a "me" thing

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

wait is it okay if i ask a question while the "og's" have been summoned here
i was gone for awhile (a few months because of school and a mental break) and since ive been back i havent seen dom anywhere. whats up with that? did he just leave, was he banned, what did i miss in that regard?

@Kamea public

wait is it okay if i ask a question while the "og's" have been summoned here
i was gone for awhile (a few months because of school and a mental break) and since ive been back i havent seen dom anywhere. whats up with that? did he just leave, was he banned, what did i miss in that regard?

he's around, not super active, but he's still around and pokes his head up every now and again

@GoodThingGoing group

1. I would also consider Dom and Eris to be "veteran" members, as well as Lizzie. Also andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer), duh. Probably more that I'm blanking on
  2. OMG YES I REMEMBER LUKE DAWSON
  3. Dom's still here, dw. He's been on a bit less/more at night than during the day though

@Mojack group

I’ve been around for a while I’m just probably not influential or anything like that because of how much I lurk.

And Dom is still around, just not really at this time of the day.

@GoodThingGoing group

omg veterans do you remember the luke dawson fiasco?

Oh yeah. Let's not bring that up.

that was… something

I was literally just trying to explain that to some other users (Dom, Lizzie, idr who else), Jesus Christ that was a trip-