forum Youtube Academy (Here we are again!)
Started by @Luz_Noceda
tune

people_alt 54 followers

@Luz_Noceda

Ah yes…Youtube Academy. The highschool that would allow students to shape their futures as famous Youtubers. These kids already have the advantage of being exposed to the popular Tubers of their generation, whether they be related to them or not.

Rules:

I will allow swearing but not too much. Same for gore.

You can be related to ANY Youtuber!

You can either be a kid of a Youtuber, a potential (someone who isn’t related) or if you already are a Youtuber you can be yourself!

Romance is allowed but nothing extreme!

Name:
YouTuber parent:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Hobbies:
Quirks:
MAGICAL POWER:

My character:

Name: Haidey Brind
YouTuber parent: Hailey Senpai
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance: long red hair, green eyes, porcelain skin tone, gray beanie, blue hoodie with white stripes on it, jeans, black converse
Hobbies: singing, voice acting, writing and drawing
Quirks: She tends to talk to herself (as practice for comic dubbing)
MAGICAL POWER: She can basically become any character of her choice, allowing that character to control her body (appearance doesn’t change but voice and personality do)

Deleted user

I actually don't think I can do this, I have the energy of a sea cucumber rn

Deleted user

:0 May I? (I might not be very active so if ya see that I disappear ya'll can control my character.)

@Gaytective-Saihara

I could easily just rp myself, but my channel is a hobby and sadly a disgrace to my idols because I'm definitely ruining their songs (not self-hate, just simply a dislike of my singing voice and knowing that I'm definitely messing up lyrics that aren't in English), so I'm not sure if I'll do that or make some edits. Also, magical powers, huh? Cool!

@spacebluelily language

Name: Sydney (I'll think of a last name later)
YouTuber parent: ColeyDoesThings
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Sydney has blackish brownish long hair that reaches up to her waist and she has brown eyes. She has freckles on her cheeks and nose, and her skin color is sorta pale. She wears a black and white long sleeve shirt, some jeans and black converse.
Hobbies: drawing, reading, creating things, editing stuff, writing, cosplaying
Quirks: She can seem insane at times because of her research of fandoms and whatnot. And other times she'll be completely terrified that she won't even talk to people. Why? Because of all the messed up things in whatever fandom she's doing research on.
MAGICAL POWER: (I'll also come back to this later.)

Deleted user

Name: Sam McLoughlin
YouTuber parent: jacksepticeye
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: She has blue eyes like her pa, and the brown hair too. Very lanky and tall. Strong, from her time training with the Gaelic Gladiator.
Hobbies: Gaming, making new friends, makeup
Quirks: speaks in light Irish accent
MAGICAL POWER: the ability to kill someone via shouting

Deleted user

(Make another. And have them be in love with Sam. So the joke is that Septiclier lives)
( feel like I wronged the gods for that)