forum Goth x nerd lgbtq (1/1 tis closed romance
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@Fenrir

I would love to have an rp where two characters (one goth and one nerd) fall in love. Id like the goth to be emotional and very affectionate while still being dark and moody. The nerd can be less affectionate and more reserved but has his moments where he does want to show their partner affection.

• I’d be fine with being either, so you choose first. Also lgbtq, I’m good with any combination
  • No smut. I’m fine with romance and fluff but absolutely no smut.
  • please write more than 2 sentences. Give me something I can respond to.

@nebula__ group

(here's a sample-)

Aiden looked at his phone, waiting for the chime. When he heard it, he immediately opened up the notification and chuckled. He replied Yeah, sounds fun :) and then put his phone down, looking for clothes to wear. He grabbed an oversized sweater with a rose embroidered right in the center, along with a pair of jeans. He grabbed his black high-top sneakers, put them on as fast as he could, and waited for the notification chime to ring again.

@Fenrir

(Thank you! This looks great! Would you like to be the goth or the nerd? Also which lgbtq pairing would you like? We can do straight as well)

@nebula__ group

(no problem! i'd probably be the goth, and when it comes to lgbtq+ pairings i can do gay pairings better than other ones in a roleplay, so-)

@Fenrir

(That’s absolutely fine! Would you be ok with bxb? Here’s the template!)
Name -
Age -
Sexuality -
Appearance -
Personality -
Likes -
Dislikes -
Things that make them cute -
Quotes -
Song(s) that describe them or that they think describe themselves -
Other -

@Fenrir

Name - Theron Cast
Age - 25
Sexuality - gay asexual but still romantic at times
Appearance - he looks like your typical sophisticated, vintage inspired nerd. Dark brown curly hair, lightly tanned skin, dark rimmed glasses, deep brown eyes. Loves to wear sweatshirts and old-tiny clothes (has a not so secret vintage obsession) he thinks he doesn’t look good in short sleeves shirts but he’s wrong.
Personality - very stoic and calculating, he thinks more with his head than his heart but he’s learning to balance that out more. He can geek out when talking about his interests and that can be really cute. He prefers to show affection mostly in private or when alone with partner, he rarely shows affection in public but he’s not comply cold about it. He likes affection but easily gets flustered
Likes - (loves) his partner, astrology, history, anything vintage, cheesy romances, oddly enough rock music, playing the violin
Dislikes - anything overly sexualized, being told what to do, being embarrassed, feeling guilty
Things that make them cute - he geeks out a lot, when he reads out-loud, when he plays the violin
Quotes - any Sherlock quotes, “Id love to love you forever if you let me.”
Song(s) that describe them or that they think describe themselves - “Lacrimosa by Mozart, The Exit Music (for a film) by Radiohead
Other - he has a small tattoo of a gay pride heart on his inner wrist

@nebula__ group

(i'm good with bxb yea-)

Name - Kaseki (no last name)
Age - 21
Sexuality - Gay
Appearance - He has short, messy white hair, he has a sharp pair of fangs but hides them pretty well, and he's pretty short for his age (4'9)
Personality - He prefers to keep to himself, only showing his true self to people he really trusts. When he's not hiding his emotions away, he's actually pretty dark but funny at the same time. Dark jokes are basically his thing.
Likes - making crude/dark jokes, reading (he prefers reading horror novels, he has no interest in any other genre), and stargazing
Dislikes - opening up to certain people, being pushed into social situations (it makes his anxiety skyrocket)
Things that make them cute - his height for sure, as well as the fangs he tries so desperately to hide
Quotes - "I may be short, but I won't hesitate to kick you where the sun don't shine if you piss me off." (he says this along with a variation of the same quote at times)
Song(s) that describe them or that they think describe themselves - Broadcast Illusion by GHOST (ft. Fukase English)
Other - he has frontotemporal dementia, though not a major case of it. it still has a big effect on him tho

@Fenrir

Theron shut the door behind him by leaning back against it. He let out a sighed and rounded the corner of the building, yanking off the party streamers that had someone gotten wrapped around his neck. That was the last one he’d ever go to a party. He had had plans to go out with a few college friends from a year ago, wanting to reconnect and have some fun. He had quickly realized that his old friend’s idea of fun was drinking till incoherent and then aggressively making out until told to go to a spare bedroom. Theron has managed to get out of that sticky situation before anything had gotten too far. He shook his head as decided where to go, deciding it best if he headed to the local book store instead of his lonely flat, finding the comfort of serene quiet with the infinite world books brought comforting. Mood Brightened by the idea of giving himself a night to indulge in books, he strutted to the closest book store and yanked open the door, he found it oddly empty, though it wasn’t later in the day. He waved to the cashier and made his way to Thebes back where most of the fantasy and romance genres were.

@nebula__ group

Kaseki was slowly walking through the bookstore, his walk almost looking more like a limp. He went to the horror section since horror novels are the only novels that keep him interested in reading. He had headphones on, and was humming to the song he was listening to while he looked for a new book to read, one he hadn't read before. He was a regular here, and he had already read most of the horror novels they had in stock. He spotted one that seemed particularly new and grabbed it, running his hand across the cover. Hardback, he thought. Good enough. What is it about? He began to flip through the pages, nodding along as each page turned and landed under the finger holding the left end of the book. He smiled, then put the book back, looking to see if there were any other new books.

@Fenrir

Theron found a few books that had fought his attention and went to the lounging area, passing by a few shelves on his way. He stopped short at the horror shelf, taking another look at the other individual
appearance. He looked as if he had come out of one of the books he held. Though there was some fantastical element to them, with the white hair and gothic look. He shook himself from his thoughts and took a deep breath, nodding to the hardcover book in his hand.
“That’s a good one, the concept alone is phycologically amazing.” He said probably a bit too loudly but the guy was wearing headphones so what could he do? “Hope you enjoy.” He added on with a shy smile before waving and continuing on to the lounging area. He shook his head with a laugh, finding his attempt at actually interact with anyone at this time of night absolutely futile

@nebula__ group

Kaseki didn't notice the stranger and kept scanning all of the books on the shelf up and down. He sighed as he kept sifting through all of the books, and soon took off his headphones, pausing his song and shoving his phone in his pocket. He swiftly looked around, then darted towards the door. He looked like he had somewhere to be, but in truth, he didn't. He just wanted to leave before anyone saw him lurking in the horror section like usual. This was normal for him- walking through the horror section, picking up a book then placing it down, and forgetting where he is and running out as fast as possible. He opened the door and as he dashed out, the door slammed itself shut behind him. After a bit of walking, the only thing visible from the distance he was at from the bookstore was his sudden right turn, but nothing else after that could be seen.

@Fenrir

Theron has found a comfortable bean bag chair to sit in as he read the first few chapters of the books he had picked up. The chair was probably meant for kids but he didn’t really care at this point since no one was around to see him, or at least not many people. He glanced up when he saw the same man basically sprint out of Thebes store as he were being chased. Concerned that that was actually the case, Theron stood and slowly made his way over to the horror shelf, seeing that most of the books had been crudely shoved back into their respective places. He glanced at the door then once more at the surrounding shelves, curious as to why the man had left so adroitly. Thinking against his better and logical judgment, he decided to follow, seeing last minute a streak of white hair turn right before disappearing. He purchased a few of the books quickly before jogging down the street, hoping to catch up the the mystery man. He honestly had no clue what he was going to say to him if he actually caught up, though he imagined that it would most likely be the most embarrassing thing possible. Still, he wanted to make sure he was safe, despite not knowing him at all.

@nebula__ group

Kaseki kept running away, and after a few minutes of this, he eventually stopped. He looked around as if he had absolutely no idea where he was, or who he was, for that matter. He began walking unsteadily, hands shoved in his pockets. He kept mumbling something to himself, and his oversized coat began to droop along with his shoulders. He suddenly made a sharp left and his slow walk turned to a jog and back into a crazed sprint. His coat and his scraggly white hair blew in the wind as he continued running. Soon enough, there was another pause. He stood silently for a good minute or two, then turned around swiftly, and turned right back around, running off again.

@Fenrir

Theron started jogging, having seen a few glimpse of white hair. At this point, he was very concerned for this individual. Sure Theron didn’t know this person but that wouldn’t stop him from making sure he was safe. He caught up a few times, staying on the same street once the other started walking but then immediately lost him when he started running again. He yelled softly when he almost tanned into the shorter man when he suddenly turned around and started walking back from where he came.
“Uhm, uh are you alright, sir?” Theron managed out, knowing he sounded formal but it’s what he normal called strangers, not wanting to be rude. “Uhm I saw you run from the book store and just wanted to make sure you’re alright? Is there anything I can do to help if you’re in danger or something?”

@nebula__ group

Kaseki finally noticed the stranger and stepped back, fear showing in the visible parts of his pale grayish-green eyes, and he was completely silent. He said something, or at least tried to, but since he's quite softspoken it was hard to hear. His appearance was like that of someone who was extremely sick; he was deathly pale, and he was really skinny to boot. He turned back around and seemed like he was about to dart off again, but he stopped himself. He turned around to face the stranger again and nodded. After this, he faced himself away from the stranger and ran yet again.

@Fenrir

Theron sighed in relief when the other man seemed to stop, patiently waiting for a response. He took in the others appearance, his concern growing when he saw just how thin and pale he was. He saw the small nod, about to say something else when the man ran off again. He swore softly to himself, conflicted on what to do now. “Was nod a yes for the danger or for saying you were alright?!” He called after the man, watching as he disappeared once again. With a sigh, Theron pulled out one of the books he had purchased as we’ll a show a fountain pen from his bag and neatly wrote down a small note in the corner page.
Firgive me if this is a step too far bit I couldn’t help but notice you were looking at this book when in the store. It’s one of my favorite horror stories, though more for the romance plot than the horror aspect. It’s a good read nonetheless. Any chance I get to reconnect a favorite book, I’ll gladly take it Hope you enjoy it and I hope you are indeed safe.
All the best,a friend who enjoys books, Theron

Theron set the book down on a park bench nearby and smiled softly before pulling on a jacket and walking back to his apartment.

@nebula__ group

Kaseki ran off a little farther then stopped. He began shouting at himself, his words sounding like the crazed mumblings of a mad scientist or something. Eventually, the shouting stopped. He slinked off, asking questions like "Where am I?" or "Where am I supposed to go now?" This was followed by him walking back in the direction he ran from, his head hung low and his face covered with his white hair. His attention immediately averted to the nearby park bench where the book had been placed, and he walked up to the bench with an almost paranoid caution. Once he got close enough, he looked at the book that was placed there and hesitantly picked it up. He flipped it open and spotted the note, reading it carefully. "Maybe they… were concerned…" he mumbled to himself, shutting the book and holding it against his chest. Now he began to feel a bit bad about running off like he did, even though this stranger had shown so much concern for him. He sat on the bench and began to read the book, seeing as he didn't remember where he needed to go after previously leaving the bookstore.

@Fenrir

Theron made it to his home a few minutes later, setting the books down on a coffee table and heading to the bathroom to shower. He stayed there for about an hour before changing into a matching set of white fluffy pjs. He settled in a lounge chair in a corner of the living room and started to read one of the book stories he had bought, occasionally glancing out the window, his mind drifting to the man he had chances, hoping that he was safe. “Little Vampire,” He murmured softly with a small smile. He bit husband lip, wanting to back out there and make sure for himself that they weren’t still roaming the streets, especially this late in the night.

@nebula__ group

Kaseki was still on the bench, reading the book and eventually falling asleep. It was only an hour after he fell asleep that he jolted up, having been laying on the park bench. He frantically looked around like something was supposed to be there. Then, he sighed. He calmed himself down and began thinking about the stranger who had chased after him purely out of worry. He realized he must have seemed kind of… crazy, from their perspective. He laid back down on the bench and gazed up at the night sky, a small smile on his face. He was glad someone who didn't even know him cared enough to follow him while he was running around as if he had just escaped an asylum. His eyelids grew heavier as his thoughts became louder, and he dozed off again.

@Fenrir

Theron had gone to bed near 3 in the morning, having dozed off in the middle of reading the book he had decided to first start off reading, a modern fantasy romance. He shifted awake around 8:30, nearly not enough sleep but he didn’t really mind, once awake, he knew he’d never be able to go back. Instead, Theron changed out of his pjs into something more appropriate for daily activities. He threw on a white blousy button up shirt and some black trousers. He then grabbed his violin and headed to the park, hoping it was still relatively empty in the early morning hours.
He found a secluded part of the park, mostly surrounded by trees and bushes. He set his things down and started tuning the violin, closing his eyes and he listened for the right sound. He had always loved playing an instrument since he was younger, loving the fact that he could make a sound by just using his hands. He adored the sound of the violin, especially when playing his darker pieces or sadder ones. Though today he decided he would play a happier sounding song, starting slowly before he picked up the beat, Swaying along to the song, his hair become slightly disheveled