forum My hero accedmia rp ( one on one bakudeku )
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 54 followers

Deleted user

This is between me and one other lucky person, it’s bakudeku,

Deleted user

( okay I’ll start) it’s been about a mounth since class 1a moved into the dorms, bakugo has finally got his lockdown done and over with along with getting his license

@nebula__ group

Deku walked through the hall, looking for his dorm. "Where does it say… I can't seem to- oh! I'm in… this one." Deku opened the door in front of him, simply glancing at the number on his sheet and the one displaying the same number on the door. "Here it is-" he said.

Deleted user

Bakugo was moving boxes in and out of his room, it’s being across the hall from deku’s “ great..” he mumbled under his breathe

@nebula__ group

Deku shut the door and stretched, smiling. "Man, this is so exciting!" he said. He had just returned from a long hiatus for unknown reasons, those reasons being most likely personal ones, so he was clearly happy to be back in UA again. His demeanor only proved this, that demeanor being cheerful and bubbly. He had no idea who was in the other dorms, but he definitely wanted to know who was across from him.

Deleted user

Bakugo got his stuff unpacked, and went out to go meet his teacher about his license, and when he’d start training with the other students, as he was leaveing she slammed his door behind him.

Deleted user

Bakugo walked down the street, as he passed most the crowed roads as to not be recognized by fans from the hero sport festival, bakugo passed the lov head base not haveing released where he was

@nebula__ group

(sorry for late reply, i use a school computer for this and don't normally have it on weekends)

Deku left his dorm and shut the door behind him, looking around in awe. He stared at the door across from him. I wonder who stays in that dorm room, he thought, keeping eye contact with the door. Maybe it's Ochako or Tenya, but I won't know until I see someone go in there.

Deleted user

( it’s okay me too) bakugo came back from talking to allmight, he walked back to his dorm

Deleted user

he looked at the green haired boy across from him "tch. look its little deku. quirkless and helpless." ( bakugo being himself ;3)

Deleted user

He opened his door and walked into his dorm ignoring the people starring at him

@nebula__ group

Deku whimpered and ran back into his room. "Oh god oh god oh god, this is NOT good," he began to mumble to himself. "Why HIM? Of all people?!" Deku was absolutely mortified by this idea of his life-long bully living across from him in the dorms. He plopped onto the bed and sighed, trying to sleep off the fear.

Deleted user

Bakugo sat on his bed, the thought of deku’s face ran through his mind, a light blush crossing the bridge of his nose “ no way” he said to himself. He eventually layed down, walking up the next morning ,” great hero training”

Deleted user

Bakugo got up and got dressed in the usual UA uniform, got out of bed, and headed for aizawas class room.

@nebula__ group

Deku woke up and jumped out of bed. He got himself ready and he began thinking about Bakugo again, blushing slightly. He looked in the mirror and yelped. "Oh nononono, don't tell me I- Oh god–!!" he yelled at himself. "I have… No way! I can't have…" Deku's stammering trailed off into many hard-to-hear mumbles. Soon, he gathered his thoughts and shook away the feeling he got just now. He smiled forcefully and finished getting ready. He left his dorm, quietly shutting the door behind him.

Deleted user

Bakugo had taken his seat and waited for everyone els to show “ let’s go teach, I wanna get this done and over with” he said with an aditude ( if you wanna be aizawa you can ;) )

@nebula__ group

(sure!)

Aizawa, silent, shook his head. "We have to wait for everyone else before we can begin. It'd be fair to the others if we wait before beginning." Just as Aizawa said this, Deku showed up. Trying his luck, he sat down next to Bakugo. He knew this may be a bad idea, but the feeling he got today was a feeling he felt he needed to understand.

Deleted user

( hey it’s about 5 :33 am where I live so if I drop out sorry it just means I fell asleep and will be back in a couple hours) bakugo watched Deku feeling the same giddy feeling he felt last night “ no” he thought and tried to push the feelings aside, “ time for us to go yet? Everyone is here.”

@nebula__ group

(it's okay- i may stop replying later because of school so- no worries!)

"Yes, now we can begin," Aizawa said firmly (also ima just timeskip here to the end of hero training I'm not great with teacher stuff sO i hope u don't mind-). After hero training, Aizawa told the class they could head back to their dorms. Deku glanced at Bakugo and a bright shade of pink covered his face, causing him to look away.

Deleted user

Bakugo had walked next to deku “ hey, meet me at my place, make sure no one sees you, and if anyone does I will blow you ass up so much that not even allmight could find you”