forum Murder Mystery Tour — OxO — closed
Started by @PaperHats business
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@PaperHats business

Found some rad prompts about a murder mystery and I would really love to try one out—

It’s basically a comedy— a super stupid romance comedy because I want that— about Character A, who, every time they interact with someone, that person ends up dying somehow. Every life they touch is tainted in some way, and they believe, for a fact, they are cursed. However, there’s one person who has yet to die— Character B. Perhaps they’re too stubborn. Perhaps too stupid. Or perhaps they’re also cursed, and everyone is just flat-out confused.

Can be pretty much any setting genre— fantasy, sci-fi, medieval, modern, urban fantasy, faux-dystopian, you name it.

Andrew’s rules
Please be relatively active
Any pairing for this is awesome, go for it
Probably maybe gonna rate this MA
Anything can just go to pm’s, ig
Have fun my dude

Temp’s will be up once someone joins ( ^ω^ )

Deleted user

(I would LOVE to be person B. And I'm thinking urban fantasy. I love doing those. Do you need a writing sample?)

Deleted user

"Most people aren't nowadays. Respect is like gold." He pet Flick who started nipping at his fingers. "Hungry huh? Hold on." He reached into his bag and pulled out a small container of meal worms, and fed Flick a few from his hand. Some Karen saw and came over with her hands on her hips. "ExCAUSE me! But are feeding that…that THING? HERE?" "Well yeah miss, this is a place where people eat." "But no pets are allowed!" She said crossing her arms. "I didn't see that posted anywhere on the doors. He's really low maintence and won't shed fur everywhere. He mostly stays with me. And if he does shit I can clean it up with a napkin, and I bet my wonderful lover here-" He displayed a hand too Storm pointedly. "Who works here. Can very easily spray down the table and sanitize it. I don't see what the big deal is. This isn't your table." "What if he escapes and bites my dear Rachael! And that's disgusting!" "Actually ma'am, America is the only place in the world that doesn't eat bugs, and if you do a quick google, you'll find even your average tomato sauce is allowed some maggots and flies crushed into it. No one notices and no one has gotten sick, it's within the health regulation guidelines." Her face had turned white as he sat there with a cold expression, and fed Flick another worm. She then thought of another excuse. "Well I REFUSE to eat at a place where a bunch of FAGGOTS are at! You just lost a Valued Customer!" She grabbed her items, trashed them, and left with her family as Ashton glared after them. "If I didn't have a broken foot I would've punched her in her warty witches nose. Fucking bitch. And I'm sorry for calling you My Lover, I didn't want to push anything on ya, but I was hoping it'd shut her the fuck up."

(A little background. Ashton is on a date. Flick is a Leopard Gecko and Ash is homeless so wherever Ashton goes, Flick goes with.)

Deleted user

(I have one of my own BUT it's really simple. I can also just shoot over a link. If you'd rather me fill out a template of your own that's cool with me. Whatever you want.)

Deleted user

(Sure!)

Name:
Nickname(s):
Sexuality:
Looks:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Other:

Name: Evelyn Rose Dimon
Nickname(s): Ev, Evy, Eevee, Sunny, Sunshine (Evelyn in Hebrew means first light)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Looks: A short flop, that's usually dyed some crazy color. Blue eyes, and she stands at 5"4'. She only weighs 116 pounds, so a small skinny thing. She also has quite a few tattoo's. A pansexual flag tattoo on her shoulder, the match tattoo between her breasts, the fox one on the back of her lower right calf, and the big red rose tattoo on her left top thigh, along with a semi-colon on her wrist. Also tons of freckles all over her legs. She also wears contacts.
Normal Attire / Gear: A pair of sweats or ripped jeans, or mens shorts. A graphic or concert t-shirt, a jacket, and usually a back pack or her guitar case. Preferred weapon of choice is a base ball bat. Oh and her black and green hightops converse, or black flat boots. Also almost always has earbuds somewhere on her person at all times.
Personality: Very much a party animal, bubbly and fun loving. But she also can be quiet and serene. She's very much the smile in a crowd and surprisingly a voice of reason. Calls herself an ever changing mystery, and a multifaceted diamond in the rough. She also is a heavy romantic who keeps falling and getting hurt for and by toxic people. Dates around a lot. Another thing to add is that she has a quick tongue, and is good at getting out of messy situations. Or, making them worse.
Likes: Mac n cheese, pie, hot cocoa, her acoustic guitar Olivia and her electric Roxanne, the rain, Fall, pretty people,snuggles, all sorts of music.
Dislikes: Brussel sprouts, trump supporters and homophobes, people being mean to her close friends, not getting a hug, coffee, grape flavored things, most of todays pop music.
Hobbies: writing, reading, partying, playing her guitar, anything to do with music really, snuggles, and baking.
Other: Has ADHD, and Aspergers,and depression.

@PaperHats business

Name: Leon Hollow
Nickname(s): Lee
Sexuality: Bi
Looks: Shoulder length light brown hair with natural gold intertwined. Her eyes are a somewhat dull green. She stands at about 5’7” and weighs roughly 120 lbs. She doesn’t have “curves,” but most of her weight is put on around her hip/upper thigh, so it could appear that she does from some angles. She likes to keep fairly good hygiene, but seeing her with dirt under her nails isn’t uncommon. The life of an explorer at heart is a tad messy.
Personality: A pretty chill person. She’s really responsible when she feels like it, but can bank on a tad rebellious. She’s an innocent girl, and doesn’t necessarily know where she’s going in the world. She has that mindset of “go with the flow, and see where it takes me.” She’s a massive music nerd, being a fan of every genre with the exception of hard techno and modern rap. Though, ask her a question spanning from folk to classic rock, she’ll answer within a second.
When provoked, Leon handles the situation with striking maturity, not really letting others get to her. She knows her place in her tight-knit group, and she’s okay with it.
Likes: Snow | Water (but lakes, specifically) | long car rides | music | astronomy
Dislikes: There’s not much that Leon hates. Rude people, but that’s the base exception. She’s a hopeless optimist
Hobbies: Painting | Drawing | Listening to music
Other: She has always wanted to learn an instrument, but never had enough money to invest in any kind of lessons. Leon’s from a much less-fortunate household, and has worked since high school at a car-repair garage as a mechanic.

Deleted user

(Yessssss I totally agree that this is gonna be great. Now then. How to start?)

@PaperHats business

(I really have no clue how to start it off, the basic storyline was all I really had planned. Any ideas? If not, I can just have Leon sorta walk in and report yet another death)

@PaperHats business

Leon took her time in walking back to the apartment, curses tugging at the edge of her mind. She wanted to desperately to say them aloud, but for the sake of the crowd around her, she didn’t want to break— not here, not now.
It took longer than normal, shaky hands pushing a key into the slot, turning it with the most calculated of movements and finally pushing the door open.
It was dimly lit, and Leon took a moment to stand in the doorway before shutting it somewhat forcefully.
“E-Ev,” Leon mumbled shakily. “It… It happened again.”

Deleted user

"Fucking-again? Maybe you should just stay here with me 25/8." She joked as she got up and helped Leon to the couch, getting off her coat. "I was just boiling the kettle for some tea. Do you want anything?" She asked as she began to make her tea cup. Her and Leon had been friends for about a year now. Evelyn had found Leon by taking a number off a Room Mate Wanted poster she saw on the street, so long ago then. She smiled a bit at the memory, but shook her head as she drizzled in some honey. "What happened this time, if you don't mind me asking."

@PaperHats business

“Honestly, it was just the guy who cut my hair yesterday,” she replied, leaning farther back into the couch cushions for whatever comfort she could muster. “And I’ll have some tea, thanks man. Jeez, you’re too nice to me.”
She let out a long breath, one she seemed to be keeping in for so long.
“I feel so bad for the guy, too. He didn’t even die a cool way, like the woman last week. He was hit by a… a moped. I left my wallet at the shop so.. that’s how I found out.”
Leon stopped, shutting her eyes tighter and letting out a cathartic groan. “THIS SUCKS. I’ve always said the world needed less people but not like this.”

Deleted user

"How the fuck does someone die by moped? Like that's like death by getting hit in the ankle by a razor scooter, I swear to the gods." She made a second cup of tea, exactly the way she likes it, and handed it to Leon. "Careful its hot. And hey, at least you didn't start a plague or anything. And at least I ain't dead. That's gotta mean something doesn't it?" She said as she sat down next to Leon, and hit play on the movie she was watching, which was The Princess Bride. She turned down the volume so she could pay more attention to Leon.

@PaperHats business

“Nah, it was blunt force trauma. Got hit by the moped, fell off the sidewalk, hit his head on the pavement,” Leon mumbled, gesturing with a free hand throughout her story.
“And yeah, I don’t know what the issue with you is. You’re weird, dude. No offense.”
She let her hand drop, down to her lap to pick at her own paint-stained jeans absently. Her hair fell into her eyes slightly as she flicked her attention up to the TV, although it was clear her mind was elsewhere.

Deleted user

"Hey fuck off, I take weirdness with pride!" She exclaimed with a huff, setting down the cup and crossing her arms. "And besides, aren't you glad the best room mate ever ISN'T dead?" She said pointedly, and took a small sip of her tea before settling into the couch. "OH SHIT THE STOVE!" She got up and hurried over to it, turning it off, before sitting back down. "Okay maybe not the best room mate ever, but you have to admit, sometimes I'm pretty cool."