forum "boo!!" "aHH!! STOP i'm gonna drop my crOissaNt" // Gay RP! // OxO // CLOSED! OwO
Started by @nebula__ group
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@spacebluelily language

(It's fine :) )

Samuel smiled as he waited and then decided to just eat his food, so he put his phone in his pocket and went to the kitchen. He quickly washed the dishes and then grabbed his sandwich. He took a bite and then another one, and then walked back to the living room. He looked around trying to spot his house keys, before spotting them on the table beside the couch. He grabbed the house keys and the keys for his car and walked out of the house, locking the door. He quickly finished his sandwich on his way to his car. He took out his phone the moment he entered his vehicle. Great, I'm on my way. ʕ •ᴥ•ʔゝ☆
He smiled as he put his phone away and started the car.

@nebula__ group

Aiden looked at his phone and smiled, slowly drifting away into a daydream as he stared out the window, humming again. His arms began to slide down the windowsill and soon his arms fell off the windowsill they had been leaning on, snapping him back to reality. "Ohgeez-" he yelped when his arms dropped.

@spacebluelily language

It took him a couple of minutes to get to Aiden's house. It would have tooken lesstime, but there was quite a lot of traffic. He parked his car on the street, turned it off and got out. He walked to the front of the house and knocked on the door.

@nebula__ group

Aiden heard the knock and ran to the door, dramatically swinging it open. "Yo!" he shouts excitedly, a big smile spread across his freckled face. The bandage on his nose slips a little, probably because of how old it might be. I mean, the bandage looks pretty old.

@spacebluelily language

"Aiden! You ready for the best day of your life?" Samuel asked him as he adjusted his glasses. He notices the bandage on his nose and narrows his eyes. "Quick question, how long have you had that bandage on? I mean, it looks pretty old."

@nebula__ group

"I'm ready as I'll ever be!! As for this bandage… I don't even know anymore, I lost track, but I don't have any other bandages-" He answered both questions, trying to keep a smile on his face.

@spacebluelily language

"Oh. ." Samuel could tell that things were starting to get a bit akward so he decided to change the topic. "Well, then, let's go!" He said. He started walking to his car, but stopped, waiting for Aiden to catch up to him.

@nebula__ group

Aiden nodded and ran to the car, his smile now wider than ever. He adjusted his headband and started running in place. He was clearly excited- but way more excited now.

@spacebluelily language

Samuel chuckled when he saw how ecxited his friend was. He opened the door for Aiden and when he entered the car, he closed it and entered the car himself. He started the car and drove to the fair. It was a short drive, it wasn't quite far away. . .for a car, that was. It was certainly far if one walked.

@nebula__ group

Aiden was now trying to contain his energy and save it for when they got the fair. It was very clear that Aiden was trying to hold back his excitement; mainly because he wasn't good at doing so, for the most part.

(sorry for being offline for two days- i use my school computer for this and i don't normally have it on the weekends sOo–)

@spacebluelily language

(It's fine. I use my school computer too and I don't normally have it on the weekends. I would have replied tomorrow because today we don't have school, but eh.)

"Well, here we are," Samuel said as he got out of the car. They walked to the entrance, where Samuel bought bracelets so they could stay at the fair as long as they wanted without having to worry about buying tickets and whatnot. He handed Aiden his bracelet and Samuel put his on.

@nebula__ group

Aiden hopped out of the car and put his bracelet on. He still seemed very excited, and he looked around as they walked towards the entrance. There was still another big smile on his face.

@spacebluelily language

"It's been a while since I've went to the fair. There so much to do. Do you want to go on the rides first or do you want to play some games, Aiden?" Samuel asked, looking around.

@nebula__ group

"Hm… I wanna play some of the games! I wonder if they have a ring toss," he said, trailing off as he ran ahead of Samuel. He looked around, then spotted a ring toss game. He tried it a few times, but failed each time. Then he went on about the game being rigged, and he ran off to find another game to play.

@spacebluelily language

Samuel chuckled as he followed Aiden. As they walked across the fair, he noticed something. He stopped in front of a game. "Hey, look, it's one of those games where you have to shoot the water into the hole to win. Not sure how they're called, but you wanna play?"

@nebula__ group

"Ooh, yeah! I'll try!" Aiden called out, running back to Samuel. Aiden was now running in place, and he had an even bigger smile on his face than before.

@nebula__ group

(i'm so sorry for not replying! i've been trying to balance in person/virtual school along with all of the chats and roleplay I'm in, so i may not reply for a while until i finally manage my time properly. i apologize for any inconvenience this may have brought upon ^^;)