forum Miraculous Ladybug Next Generation || 3/3 || CLOSED! (STALKERS ARE WELCOMED)
Started by @spacebluelily language
tune

people_alt 55 followers

@spacebluelily language

So I just want a Miraculous Ladybug next generation roleplay. I want this to be a small group roleplay, because I just find it easier than a big group roleplay.

The original heroes will still have their miraculouses.
This new generation of heroes will fight alongside the old heroes.
The new generation can be the children of the heroes or not. It is up to you.

CHINESE MIRACULOUSES TAKEN:

• Mullo (Mouse, taken)
  • Ziggy (Goat, taken)
  • Barkk (Dog, taken)

SPOTS
@Laffy-Taffy
@Tiny-Magic-Wolf-wants-to-punch-something
@Iron_Soldier_Is_Struggling_But_OK

I'll post a template when someone decides to join

@Gaytective-Saihara

I love how I hate group role plays because I tend to be thrown out of the plot, and then I kill them off anyway, and yet I find so many interesting ones. What is wrong with me? I do love this, though!

@Gaytective-Saihara

Hmm… I don't know just yet. I forgot a lot of the powers. I just binged the entire series a few months ago and haven't watched since. I've just been busy with school and such to remember. Haha…

@Gaytective-Saihara

I love how "general OC design" became genderbending Taehyung from the IDOL music video with his blonde and pink split-dye hair. Ah, unintentional things that I do with access to Gacha. I did not mean for that, so yeah, fifteen minutes later and that's all that I made. Hold on just a bit longer so it doesn't look like one of my idols…

@spacebluelily language

Here's the template!

GENERAL STUFF

Name:
Nicknames:
Parents:
Age (15-17):
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Other:

MIRACULOUS STUFF

Kwami:
Miraculous:
Activated: (try to find an official photo of it)
Hidden:
Name:
Weapon:
Ability: (what it is and how it works)
Transforming words: (In & out)
Appearance:
Other:

@TinyMagicWolf pets

(I'm stuck between the goat because I know her powers and personality and she fits my character better, and the mouse because I know less about them and that's a challenge to my roleplaying skills.)

@Gaytective-Saihara

(I wanted to know just to make sure for creativity reasons, and I can't confirm your opinions on this ship, but I ship Marc and Nathaniel so freaking much and I want to give them an OC kid now… Thank my brain and its love of gay ships.)