forum Rock n Romeo and Juliet {O/O} {CLOSED}
Started by @CWPoofToxicRush
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@CWPoofToxicRush

Look, when you think you hate the kid of the rock star your rock star dad has hated for decade but you figure out you're actually very much in love with them, shit gets weird.

@CWPoofToxicRush

Yes, you can stalk!

Paring preference is up to you, but I should mention I'm a little better at writing girls.

I was thinking for time frame it would be like, modern teenage kids of rock stars? So like their parents probably would have been big in like 80s-90s, maybe really late 70s

@LittleRiver local_movies

(ok, sounds good! Then I’d probably assume their parents were big around like super late 80’s early 90’s. That bodes well for my knowledge lol. And I’m typically better at writing guys, so i’d bxg alright?)

@CWPoofToxicRush

Great!

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Background: (Optional, you don't even have to go into much detail)
Other:

Name: Sire (Ringo) Robinson
Sexuality: Straight
Looks: Dyed blonde hair, but originally auburn, so some little reddish strands still poke through, and everything is a duller color. It’s curly, falling into his eyes here and there but relatively tame. It’s cut short on either side, leaving a slight floof on the top. He has bright caramel eyes, and always seems to be smiling. He is a lankier person, very lean in muscle and stands at about 5’9”. His skin is a light tan, slightly paler in some lighting, dotted with little freckles. Always has some kind of bracelet on and his signature guitar-pick necklace, even though he doesn’t play it. He’s more of a piano man.
Personality: A total people-person, and gets excited about very small things. He’s generally really positive and optimistic, but due to this sort of almost ignorance, his morals can be swayed. He truly likes to see the best in people, but can be level-headed if need be.
Background: His dad was part of a rock band with a few of his high school friends, called Hideaway. They were at their hight in the early 90’s, producing classical rock music that his father wrote. While he wasn’t the main songwriter, his dad still produced many of his own songs, and made a name for himself in a solo career he carried out not long after his band broke up.
Other: His father’s name is Frederick (Ricky) Robinson, and his mother (Jane) died not long after Ringo was born. (Ringo’s nickname also comes from The Beatles member.)

@CWPoofToxicRush

Name: Juliet Conners (not because of the rp title, I've just been meaning to make a character called Juliet)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looks: Long, messy brown curls that fall to about her chest that never really look like they're brushed (they are, they just tangle up almost immediately after), though she's been meaning to dye some purple streaks through it. Her eyes are a sharp, cool gray, and very easy to read (there's a reason she's always looking down). Her skin is always a little on the pale side, and her dad is always trying to get her to go out in the sun a bit more. She almost always has herself wrapped in oversized flannels (sometimes one's stolen from her dad)
Personality: Usually pretty shy and awkward in the best circumstances, and straight up stand-offish in the worse. If she doesn't know you, good luck getting a decent conversation going. Honestly, she's not being snobby-she's just not good at social situations. However, if you manage to elbow your way into her short list of people she likes, the conversation comes easily, she's excited and animated, you're allowed to call her "Julie" and she will be loyal to you until the bitter end. The other way to get actual conversation is for her to straight up hate you, but even then, it's mainly sass and pointed sarcasm with a little passive aggressiveness
Background: (Optional, you don't even have to go into much detail) Her dad, Andrew Conners, was the frontman for a relatively popular grunge group in the late 80s and 90s, who finally managed to ditch his (actually pretty toxic) wife soon after Juliet was born. Juliet willingly no longer speaks with her mother, who wasn't particularly involved with her anyway.
Other: People say she inherited her father's singing voice. Other people say she got her mother's. She does not sing in front of any people who can confirm either.

@CWPoofToxicRush

Juliet sighed, slipping into the usual back table of the library- "her" table- for study hall, opening a textbook on the table and taking her phone out under the table. Yeah, she only had three more periods until she was out, but she didn't sleep again, and she was fucking exhausted. And that's without the bullshit of her mother having another week where she suddenly wanted to be in her daughter's life again. When can I get a break, Jesus fuck- She didn't totally register someone sitting in the empty chair next to her, having just zoned out in either thought or sleep deprivation.

Ringo was already sitting at the table, another book in hand. Although it looked more like a notebook, and had various lyrics and verses written out on it, scratched in the black pen he now clicked absently. Upon noticing the girl slide in beside him, he stopped his fidgeting.
His eyes lingered on her for a while, eyes squinting as if trying to recognize her. At that, he was— as a person who prided himself on his friendliness, he tried to learn everyone’s names sooner rather than later.
“H-Hi,” he mumbled, closing his notebook slowly. “Are you… Juliet, I think? So sorry if I got your name wrong.”

@CWPoofToxicRush

Juliet blinked a few times to get herself back to reality, before nodding. "Yeah." She said, looking back at her phone. She wasn't trying to be a bitch, honest-she was used to having to act well in public so people wouldn't judge her dad more than they already would. But she was at school, and she really did not have the energy for another unwanted social interaction. Shit, was he here first-? "Do ya want me to move?" She asked, tugging her flannel sleeves over her hands more so he wouldn't see her fidget.

“No, no, you’re alright,” he replied softly, offering her a smile. “No worries.”
He paused briefly, setting the pen down on the table and stacking his notebook on top of his others, glancing at the overhead clock for a moment before turning his attention back to the girl.
“I’m Sire, by the way,” he continued lightly. “But you can call me Ringo. I probably won’t respond to much else.”
His eyes then caught on her textbook and he raised an eyebrow, playful eyes twinkling with that juvenile glimmer.
“What do you have for third period? I think we might have class together. Maybe that’s where I heard your name.”

@CWPoofToxicRush

Juliet gave him a slight nod. "Right. Fair warning, I'm shit with names, I'm probably going to forget it." She said, putting her phone in her lap to dig through her bag for her schedule, the name JULIET CONNERS written in bold at the top of the crumpled paper. "I have English with Mr. Jones, third period." She shrugged, looking down at the bottom of the page, trying a little too late to cover her father's name. Why do they put emergency contact shit on these in the first place?