forum Come share whats worrying you xx
Started by @ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing ๐Ÿธ
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing ๐Ÿธ

I wanna do something impactful let me help you with your problems!!

ALSO DONT THINK YOUR PROBLEMS ARENT IMPORTANT!! THEY ARE AND IF YOU DONT TELL ME BECAUSE YOU WORRIED IT WILL BOTHER ME I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BARK AT YOU!!!!!

@Bananapudding

Whether or not people view me as strange. I have little to no social skills due to me not being allowed to talk to anyone besides family members so I'm a bit nervous when it comes to speaking with new people.

Deleted user

I'm worried that I'll never be able to be happy with who I am and love myself.

@spacebluelily language

Honestly? I'm worried about so many things, but currently this stomach ache I have. I think it's a stomach ache. It might not be. It just randomly started after my dentist visit.

Deleted user

Who are ya? You seem familiar.

Mir(iam) aka Leo.

@Kefi

Applying to colleges. That's what's bothering me. Also money. I need more to pay tuition.

YES.
YES.
Bro, the one I want to go to is literally like $30,000- taking away scholarships and whatnot, I can whittle it down to $10,000 probably, but when I tell you btwn work and all these flippin' applications i am LOSING MY MIiiiinD
โ€ฆAll that to say, we got this!!

@Kefi

Whether or not people view me as strange. I have little to no social skills due to me not being allowed to talk to anyone besides family members so I'm a bit nervous when it comes to speaking with new people.

I used to have that same problem- I was super socially nervous for a pretty good portion of my life. Not sure if this is helpful or not, but literally every time you start to get nervous again in a social setting, mentally scream this at yourself:
ARE THESE PEOPLE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME?
NO
DO THEIR OPINIONS MATTER MORE THAN MINE?
NOPE!
DO I LIKE ME?
THAN WHY DO I EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS PERSON/THESE PEOPLE???

Seriously, it sounds weird, but it helped me a lot at least. Just remember than no one's more valid as a person than u are!

Applying to colleges. That's what's bothering me. Also money. I need more to pay tuition.

Yeah, shit like that can be scary as shit. Have you thought about taking out a loan?

"social skills" are bullshit man. Just be yourself! Who cares what those close minded bastards think! I don't think youre weird. People on this thread don't think you're weird. In conclusion "social skills" are a social construct and you are perfect the way you are!!

Things like these are never easy to deal with, but I want you to understand that one day, you WILL look back on yourself an you WILL be proud. You WILL love who you are and what you've made it through. It may take months, it may take years, but you WILL love yourself

Honestly? I'm worried about so many things, but currently this stomach ache I have. I think it's a stomach ache. It might not be. It just randomly started after my dentist visit.

Hey I hope your doing okay. Go see a doctor and get some rest! I would like to leave this here, my emetaphobia is quaking

I'm worried that I'll never find love~

You will. You will find love. Everyone loves and that's just a fact. People will love others, platonic or romantic, and will be loved as a result. Every action ha an equal and opposite reaction. If you love someone, someone will love you, and another will despise you. Love is a lot easier to find then you think, babe., you've just gotta keep looking <3

@someone_who_occasionally_writes_

I'm worried that I'll never find love~

You will. You will find love. Everyone loves and that's just a fact. People will love others, platonic or romantic, and will be loved as a result. Every action ha an equal and opposite reaction. If you love someone, someone will love you, and another will despise you. Love is a lot easier to find then you think, babe., you've just gotta keep looking <3

That was the sweetest thing that I'v ever heard! Thank you so much~
I just feel defeated at times, being a gay male is hard >.<

@spacebluelily language

Hey I hope your doing okay. Go see a doctor and get some rest! I would like to leave this here, my emetaphobia is quaking

I'm doing much better right now. I actually have a suspicion why I thought it was a stomach ache, but I'll have to confirm it later. :)

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

YES.
YES.
Bro, the one I want to go to is literally like $30,000- taking away scholarships and whatnot, I can whittle it down to $10,000 probably, but when I tell you btwn work and all these flippin' applications i am LOSING MY MIiiiinD
โ€ฆAll that to say, we got this!!

Yes. I haven't applied ro as many colleges as I want because I haven't gotten my SAT scores back

Deleted user

Who are ya? You seem familiar.

Mir(iam) aka Leo.

Ah hey Mir! Or do you prefer to be called Leo?

hey man! Yeah, Leo is awesome