forum "boo!!" "aHH!! STOP i'm gonna drop my crOissaNt" // Gay RP! // OxO // CLOSED! OwO
Started by @nebula__ group
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@nebula__ group

(idk i just wanted to do one of these-)

Rules:
-be nice!
-don't make this too sad (pleasE)
-pleasekeepthisfamilyfriendly
-have fun UwU

OC Reference Sheet Layout:

Name:
Weight:
Personality:
Noticeable traits:
Image: (insert image here)

@nebula__ group

(here's my character's ref sheet)

Name: Aiden Saints
Height: 5'8
Weight: 108 lbs.
Personality: He is tough at first, but once you get to know him better, he's a total softie.
Noticable traits: He wears round glasses, and he has freckles all over his nose and cheeks.
Image:
Completed image

@spacebluelily language

(Oof. Here's my character. Sorry it took so long, I had to finish homework.)

Name: Samuel King
Height: 5′9″ (175cm)
Weight: 106 lbs.
Personality: Samuel is a sweet, and caring person, and somewhat sarcastic, but mostly a sweet, caring, kind person. He's quite energetic and usually a happy person.
Noticeable traits: Samuel wears round black glasses and has a scar on his left eye.
Image:

完成画像

@spacebluelily language

(I tried my best, lol)

Samuel trudged to the couch with a groan. He sat down and turned on the television, but after a couple of minutes later, he turned it off and grabbed his phone. He quickly sent a text to Aiden asking if he wanted to hang out. He left his phone drop onto the couch besides him and looked outside the window.

@nebula__ group

Aiden opened up his phone after hearing the notification chime. He replied 'sure' then closed his eyes, smiling, then held his phone to his chest. Letting out a sigh, he got up from his bed and walked over to the curtains, opening them up. He put on his glasses and raised the blinds on the window, letting a bright ray of sunshine beam on him.

@spacebluelily language

He looked way from the window and picked up his phone when he heard the notification chime. He looked at the screen thinking about what to type for a moment, before replying. I heard there was a fair in town, do you want to go? He hit send and got up from the couch, heading to the kitchen to make himself something to eat.

@nebula__ group

Aiden looked at his phone, waiting for the chime. When he heard it, he immediately opened up the notification and chuckled. He replied Yeah, sounds fun :) and then put his phone down, looking for clothes to wear. He grabbed an oversized sweater with a rose embroidered right in the center, along with a pair of jeans. He grabbed his black high-top sneakers, put them on as fast as he could, and waited for the notification chime to ring again.

@spacebluelily language

He took out the ingredients needed to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He started to prepare what he was calling his breakfast and was about to take a bit of it when e heard the nonfiction chime from the living room. Sighing, he put his sandwich on a plate and practically ran to the other room. He smiled when he saw Aiden's response and typed his response.

Awesome! I'll come over to pick you up in fifteen minutes or so. Sound good?

@nebula__ group

(sorry for late reply again)

Aiden picked up his phone and stared at the new message for a second, then replied Sounds great! I can't wait (⌒▽⌒)☆ and put his phone down. Smiling yet again, he stared out the window and hummed to himself, pretty much ready to go. As he waited, he kept checking his phone for any new messages.