forum Among Us
Started by @SpookyScarySnoteleks group
tune

people_alt 55 followers

Deleted user

This is something I watched, and it was something I find very helpful

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

An amusing conversation occurred today after a body was reported. Orange and I were the impostors, I don't remember who was dead, but Orange, Blue, Pink and I are the only people you need to know.

Pink: I saw orange vent on cams
Blue: Orange is dead, how could he vent?
Pink: What do you mean? Orange is alive
Orange: I'm alive
Me: Are you colorblind, by any chance?
Blue: Yeah I'm hella colorblind
Blue: oh

Deleted user

sbdnkajba
I was on a call with some friends when we were playing, and I killed someone right infront of their friend who didn't see it becuase they were doing a task.
There was also another time when someone we forced to get the game killed someone without realizing and it went like
Friend: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
New Player: Why are you screaming bitch?

Deleted user

i occasionally listen to some music when i play, and i was listening to a song called "youre going to go far kid"
IT FITS THE GAME SO WELL!!!

@Becfromthedead group

I just downloaded the game yesterday and I played with some friends tonight.
True love is targeting your SO first whenever you're the imposter. And then them getting that sweet sweet retribution when they're the imposter.

@Katastrophic group

I taught my roommate whose only videogame is occasional mariokart. She has my guest account on the laptop and was sitting in my room in case she needed help. There were many moments of betrayal, maniacal laughing, and rude gestures.

There is nothing more evil than framing soemone else for murder while making eye contact with the person you killed. My roommate learned swearing in sign language that night.

@Becfromthedead group

I killed someone, waited a few minutes of the game, fake-teamed up with my fiance, "stumbled" upon the body with them, then self-reported.
One of my finest moments tbh

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I've never played(I want to though dklsvan) but I came up with something that's either really smart or really stupid: once the other imposter does something, call them out to win the trust of the rest of the crew. Then proceed as normal. Idk if this is actually a good idea or not but if y'all want to try it then go ahead lol, tell me how it works out

@Katastrophic group

I killed someone, waited a few minutes of the game, fake-teamed up with my fiance, "stumbled" upon the body with them, then self-reported.
One of my finest moments tbh

now that's betrayal

As for the 'under the bus' thing, I've seen it work but it tends to backfire really quickly if done unnecessarily

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Impostor tip:
Kill off crewmates who have been seen doing visual tasks, it makes it easier to pin the blame on someone who hasn't, because nobody can vouch for them 100%
Also, if people are agreeing that a certain crewmate is sus, don't kill them whenever you get the chance because with them out, they're no longer sus and the blame can shift to you instead