forum "Please stop hurting me" // OxO // Closed // 16+
Started by @ElderGod-Icefire
tune

people_alt 54 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

So…I had an RP with AtlasDefeated that died because Atlas left the site. It was basically a bullyxbullied kind of a thing? WARNING: this will be very dark and contain triggering content

Here's the original RP, I would prefer if you read through it to get an idea of what I'm going for (we don't have to do the same thing exactly, but i just want to give you the idea): https://www.notebook.ai/forum/limited/fucking-with-my-head-one-one

Here's my character:

Name: Beckham James Altair
Nicknames: Beck (by most people), Becky (more of a taunting nickname)
Sexuality: Gay
Looks: Looks. Beck is pretty short, at about 5'4", and slim. Not very imposing at all. He typically just wears a long sleeved shirt or a cardigan, paired with jeans and a beat-up pair of sneakers. He often wears clothes with Pride imagery on them, usually in the coloring of the gay flag. He is out, and not ashamed of it.
Background: His birth father was extremely abusive, both physically and sexually, and Beck was put into the foster system at the age of 12. He was adopted when he was 13 by a very loving family that couldn't care less that he's gay. Hell, they're proud of him for being brave enough to come out about it, and for being brave enough to put what his father did to him behind him.
Other: ~

@ElderGod-Icefire

i don't mind tho, you've got a great style and you always have epic characters
Anyways. Do you want a sheet, or nah? Also, please read through at least the first few pages of the OG

Deleted user

Okay, can do. And we can just jump in blind. Will I be the bully or the bullied?

Deleted user

No, no questions. I think I get the gist of things. And yeah, you can get a starter up!

@ElderGod-Icefire

Alright! I might not be super active tonight, btw. sorry!
Also uh here's an aesthetic board for Beckham: https://weheartit.com/GlacialRest/collections/173840285-oc-aes-beckham-altair)

Beck arrived at school on Monday with his backpack slung over one shoulder and yet another long sleeved shirt on that had a rainbow on it somewhere. Lilly, his older sister, also adopted, had given it to him a few weeks ago. He headed to his locker, putting things into it that he wouldn't need until later. His red hair stuck up from his head in unruly, unkempt strands, and his brown eyes looked vaguely tired. There were paint and ink stains on his fingers, evidence of what he spent his nights doing; art. Just art, nothing more. He liked to draw and paint, and was saving up for a drawing tablet and Photoshop.

Deleted user

Zachary arrived at the school late, not really caring much for anything but finding a new victim. His dad had been yelling at him last night, and he really needed a stress reliever. He ran strong hands through dyed-purple hair, rubbing at the fuzz of his undercut a little to calm himself down.

He found that one kid, Beck, and shoved him against the locker. “You better watch where you’re going, punk.” he said.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Beck squeaked faintly, his backpack falling from his hands and spilling on the floor. "H-hey!" He exclaimed, pushing at Zachary's hands. "Let go of me!" He wasn't sure why Zachary had grabbed him like this. He just wanted to get to class, not be grabbed in the hallway.

Deleted user

“This hall? It isn’t for little shits like you who go around pretending like they’re better than all of us. Take the long way next time, or else.” he said roughly, letting Beck go and moving on. The next class had them both in it, unfortunately, and today they were starting a group project. He hoped he wouldn’t get paired up with that nerd, but his grades were falling and he’d just possibly need the help.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Beckham frowned, picking up his dropped things once Zachary left. He had no idea what Zachary could possibly mean by that. Was it because Beck was gay? Or because he was adopted? He didn't know. He plopped down in class and got out his notebook to take notes; he wasn't the most amazing student, but he took notes like he was supposed to.

Deleted user

Zachary hated that stupid face of that stupid little prick. He didn’t know what annoyed him more, his face or his voice, even if there wasn’t a specific reason behind his hatred. He really just needed a target, someone to rag on, a punching bag. And what the hell was wrong with that?

@ElderGod-Icefire

He tapped his foot faintly as he took notes. When he wasn't taking notes, he was sketching in the margins, soft little undefined shapes that didn't really seem concrete.

Deleted user

Damn, the bastard was sitting right in front of him, wasn’t he? Zach started to kick his chair, just for the hell of it. Just for the deliciously evil fun of annoying someone, if doing something to fight against it all.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Beck flinched as the chair was kicked from behind, and he twisted to see who was seated behind him. He frowned a little when he saw Zachary. "Stop it!" he exclaimed, grimacing.

Deleted user

“I don’t think I will, and what are you going to do about it? If you tell a teacher, I’ll break every bone in your body, don’t test me.” Zach said maliciously.