forum Boreas!!
Started by @ninja_violinist
tune

people_alt 55 followers

@LittleRiver local_movies

Im coming here because oHmaHgoSH hello Oh Hellos fans i am one of you quite dramatically! :D What’s y’all’s favorite songs by em? (also Soap is awesome, I was listening to it yesterday. all bops)

@ninja_violinist

my heart cries at the idea of choosing because they're all wonderful but I really love Constellations (from Notos) and Cold (from Boreas)
how about you?

Oh totally Constellations is a great one. I’m a huge fan of Eurus and Cold is The Night, too. Also Hello My Old Heart :) Sad, but super good. But, then again, all of them are super good…

@sock group

I really like Soldier, Poet, King, Cold, Boreas, and Glowing. I'm still trying to find time to listen to all of their albums though :)

That’s how a lot of people got sucked in lol. For some reason I got hooked by Constellations and Torches— two of the first songs I ever heard by them, Constellations being the first. But really, any of them probably would’ve hooked me anyway

@ninja_violinist

Oh my goodness, Torches is also one of my favourite ones!! It's the first one where I actually spent time looking into the lyrics and interpretations to find the whole "white supremacy/racism in the South" context and it got me to reevalute the entire album haha