forum Soft Something Or Other (OxO Open)
Started by @Rainy_is_back
tune

people_alt 63 followers

@Rainy_is_back

I don't know. I'm exhausted, and completely drained. I need something to distract me right now, that I don't have to put a lot of effort into. Like, at all.
I really only ask that you tell me if you don't want to/can't continue this; otherwise I don't care.
Well, maybe that you're somewhat active.

We can have a prompt, we can do templates, and can be from a fandom, I really don't care. Maybe something Peter Pan-esc, because I've got it stuck in my head right now. Or a theater roleplay. I dunno. I don't care. We'll work out the details.

@Rainy_is_back

Oh- hey! Welcome aboard!
Also sorry about the bluntness/lacking of detail for the above. I might actually have a couple ideas we could actually do, now that I've slept.
Do you have a preferred genre of roleplay? Or any prompts you've been wanting to do?

@Rainy_is_back

I promise, I won't be this inactive regularly.
Okay, cool, same here lol Do you have a specific age range you like best? And do you care whether we do a romance or some other family/friend dynamic?

@Rainy_is_back

M'kay, cool, just thoughts I'd ask :P
Sorry about all the questions, but this should really be my last one. Do we both want to come up with some prompts? (And then possibly grab a template if you want.) Or do we just want to jump right in after deciding the age/dynamic?

@moss

i think i'd prefer if we'd have some sort of prompt to go off of but we don't have to 100% stick to it if you don't want to

@Rainy_is_back

1. It was her big night. She was getting married in less than an hour. She was in her gown, ready to prove to her family she was good enough for someone. She didn't need them to arrange her marriage. As she's getting ready to walk down the isle, one of her friends comes up to her in tears, looking utterly devastated. In response to asking what was wrong, her friend informed her that her 'fiancé' was currently in the back making out with her maid of honor.
    Of course, the bride is beyond devastated herself, and completely humiliated. In an effort not to make a fool of herself, she rushes out of the building in tears, still in her dress. She didn't even think about it as she fled down the steps to the subway, getting on the first train to anywhere.
    When she drops down on to one of the seats, she bursts into tears, assuming she was alone. What she didn't take into account, was the strange man sitting across from her.

2. This I can see being either a set of twins that both get the same letter, or best friends.

3. Friends to lovers prompts~

4. A variety of different meetings, without any exact plot; Met at a coming convention, modern royalty, celebrities/rockstars, Person A lost something that Person B found and has to return to them

5. X is a teen pop sensation, and Y is a rebel street artist. One night Y is out with their skateboard and spray cans painting the town with a hood up and a smile on their face. They come up to a blank wall and decide to dish out some of their best work- until they get caught by X, who is upset at this. Y runs off into the night leaving behind everything but themself, leaving X to take a good look at the unfinished product on the side of their building. Now X wants to track down the misfit Y to get a look at some of their other art.

6. Two kids, a boy and girl, move to adjoining houses. For the longest time, they don't know the other exists. That is, until one night. One late night, when both kids should be sleeping, crying could be heard. The boy thinks he's going crazy, wandering around his room, before eventually coming to the window. Pushing it open, he sees the girl sitting there, crying.

((I can look for more later, but I'm pretty busy today.))

@moss

Name: Charlie Mitchell
Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him
Brief Personality: Loud, outgoing, goofy
Brief Appearance: Messy light brown hair, brown eyes, light skin, freckles. Tall and lanky.