forum Notebook.ai turns 4 years old today!
Started by @Eldest-God-andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 110 followers

@Eldest-God-andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin

Happy birthday, everyone!

I just sent a notification to everyone with a link to the blog post, but I wanted to start a thread here for anyone that wants to hang out and chat, too. :)

TL;DR:

• The site is now 4 years old. It's going strong and I'm excited for some big next steps.
  • The document editor is getting a bunch of improvements this week.
  • Document analysis is getting a bunch of improvements this week.
  • Collections are getting a bunch of improvements this week.
  • Many pages around the site are getting a lot faster this week (with the biggest improvements in the document editor).
  • I'm working on a developer API for people to build apps on top of Notebook.ai that let you use your worlds in new ways.
  • I think the AI tech behind Notebook.ai could be used to find the publisher(s) most likely to publish your stories and novels.
  • You're all awesome.

Happy worldbuilding! :)

@FalteringThrough pets

this site has hepled me so much aside from worldbuilding that words cannot describe my gratitute towards it ^^
im really happy to see this place grow and see what it's become- we've really come a long way lmao

Deleted user

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOTEBOOK! MAY IT GO ON FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS!

@TeamMezzo group

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOTEBOOK !

through my in-and-out time on this site, i've made a lot of friends and gotten to know some better than i could have ever imagined. i love this site so much, and i love yall so much. muah <3

Deleted user

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Notebook
Happy Birthday to you!