forum Heck it, this can’t be that bad! (CLOSED)
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 55 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’ve attempted to start roleplays three different times now but never had the guts or the character development to actually respond, so uh here I am a year later with lots more motivation ready to try again-!
I’ve got a few characters I wanna play around with, quite a bit of time on my hands, hoping for a more soft fantasy setting but otherwise the story is completely up in the air

anyway beginners welcome, I’m good with any ideas from fluff to horror (just no nsfw), add however many characters you like as long as it’s not confusing, and let’s just have fun with it! :D
(I can put up a template once I get back from my painting lesson)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

(Of course! Just fill out this template <3)
(Also I’ll probably move the RP to wildcard or beginner’s lounge since I don’t actually have a limit in mind)

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Voice:
Conditions:
Background:
Other:

@someone_who_occasionally_writes_

Name: Kota Karson
Species: Human
Appearance: Tall-ish, dark hair, muscular, likes tie died clothing.
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, always smiling and cracking jokes. He may seem too her at times, but he always means well.
Voice: Rich and thick (ew) and it seemingly lulls you to sleep, jk, it's high pitch and annoying.
Likes: Music, art, jokes, comedy, friendships, making people laugh
Dislikes: Hights, hatred, stupidity, the impending doom of unavoidable death.
Conditions: None, rather healthy, beside his hyper nature.
Background: He always grew up ridiculed for his personality and hyperactive attitude. His parents were loving and kind people. but never stepped in to stop the bullying. His best friend committed suicide, and from then on, he vowed to try and make everyone feel better about themselves.
Other: He is gay, ad very flamboyant.

@lxvender_darling language

Name: Alex Rose.
Species: Demon/vampire hybrid.
Appearance: Alex stands at 5'0, due to her being immature. She has brown hair that reaches her rear, a more perky-like body, and a set of tanned skin with a set of freckles that stretch across her cheeks. She has a set of fangs, and one bright green eye and the other a bright blue one. She has a set of deer-antlers over her head, that has blossoms and a small cotton tail behind it. Yes, she can change form but prefers not too.
Personality: Shy, awkward, and she gets flustered easily while she's quiet and more of the tsundere-type.
Voice: High-pitched and cutesy.
Dislikes: Mean people.
Conditions: Unknown.
Background: "…I'd p-prefer not to talk about it.."
Other: She works as a model.

@Tired-but-passionate

Name: Crow De Luca
Species: human, witch, Chinese/Italian
Appearance: 5’8, lanky and flat-chested, light olive skin, high cheekbones, thick lips, and dark narrow eyes, long, straight, dark hair with a side part, occasionally worn in a half-braid
Personality: ENFJ- a natural born leader, full of passion and charisma. She’s unafraid to stand up and speak what needs to be said. Finds it easy to communicate with others. Tends to get very involved in other’s lives. A true altruist, and unafraid to go through a struggle to get to a brighter future. Observant, creative, tolerant and diplomatic
Voice: a little deep, mainly alto and slightly tenor in range. People have told her that they can’t tell if she’s a girl or boy when they hear her voice. Usually speaks clearly and boldly.
Likes: friends and family, peace and order, acting, singing, playing the piano, dry or sarcastic humor, foxes, the color red, predicting the future, etc
Dislikes: her father, doing chores, seeing people do terrible things, being alone with her thoughts, dirty or smelly things/ places, etc
Conditions: a little out of shape, but otherwise healthy
Background: grew up fairly wealthy with her parents, older brother, and younger sister. Her father and bother left, however, when she was ten. Her father had found out that his wife was a witch, and under the assumption that witches could only be girls, he became afraid that his daughters were witches too. He took Crow’s brother with him, rather unwillingly. As she grew older, she began to resent him. Her mother raised her and her sister with her day and underground job, losing some money in the process, but they’re still surprisingly well off at the moment. A little after her father and brother left, Crow met Dove, and they soon became blood sisters (it’s a witch thing). They and Crow’s mother are some of the only witches in their town, living in hiding.
Other: abilities- Telekinesis, super speed, clairvoyance, healing, can transform into a crow

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Name: Mica
Species: Human
Appearance: Very thin, around average height. She has a relatively dark skin tone, with bright white freckles scattered along her face and arms. Deep blue hair in a long, loose braid, her low bangs brushed away from her downturned, almost golden eyes. Her outfit changes frequently, but usually consists of a comfy, sleeveless white sheath dress with golden details, and a sheer, purple scarf that floats behind her as she walks. (picrew)
Personality: Very quiet and mature, tends to speak more in actions than words. Pretty difficult to communicate with at first due to her fears, sarcasm, and closed-off nature, but if she gets used to you she's quite a loyal and sincere friend. She's calm, creative, full of ambitions, and has a bit of a witty side to her.
Voice: Soft, mid-range, has an odd soothing feel to it
Likes: Adventure, calligraphy, stories, caramels, hand-stitching, and late-night walks through her favorite aspen forest.
Dislikes: Loud noises, being touched, hot weather, pda.
Conditions: Mild psychosis, making it difficult for her to trust or feel safe around others.
Background: Mostly unknown.
Other: has quite the case of resting bich face, causing people to often mis-read her as being cold or hateful when she's usually just… scared, i guess
also is a flaming bambi lesbian

(turns out today was way busier than I thought, so I won't be able to respond until tomorrow. sorry bout that-)

@lxvender_darling language

Name: Nico James.
Species: Bunny/human/hybrid.
Appearance: Nico stands at 5'3, with short brown hair and two brown ears that pop out of his head, and a small rabbit tail. He has crystal blue eyes, and he has a set of freckles that stretch across his cheeks. He's more of the feminine type.
Personality: Awkward, kind, and loving.
Voice: Squeaky- and stuttery.
Dislikes: Himself.
Conditions: Schizophrenia, ADHD, Anxiety, phycosis.
Background: ….
Other: He's a gay baby u.u.

@Tired-but-passionate

Name: Dove Sokolov
Species: human, witch, Russian/Swedish
Appearance: she’s albino, so she’s got pure white wavy hair that goes down to a little past her shoulders, milky skin, and pale periwinkle eyes. 5’1 and has a pear-shaped body.
Personality: INFP- an idealist, calm and reserved on the outside, passionate on the inside. Driven by her morality, and often drifts into deep thought. Quiet and introverted. Very sensitive and sometimes impractical. Not a morning person. Will sing her favorite songs like there’s no tomorrow. Keeps a journal where she writes poetry or just gets her feelings out.
Voice: of more soprano range, soft and quiet. It’s hard for her to raise the volume of her voice sometimes (idk think Fluttershy but not cartoonishly cutesy)
Likes: poetry, music, cooking, meaningful conversations, birds, her Grandmother, etc
Dislikes: cats and dogs, stress, waking up, small talk, etc.
Conditions: because she’s albino, she has photophobia, nystagmus, and nearsightedness
Background: her parents died when she was three. She’s been raised by her grandmother for most of her life, and the both of them are basically the town outcasts. People already suspect them of being witches, so they treat them with a lot of scrutiny. Dove was bullied a lot when she was young, and though she managed to have a couple of short-lived friends, she’d never met another witch before Crow. They and Crow’s mother are some of the only witches in their town, living in hiding.
Other: abilities- Telekinesis, super strength, summoning magic, healing, can transform into a dove