forum Talk about the anime you like to watch/would like to watch!
Started by @nebula__ group
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@nebula__ group

I'm bored as h e c k. So… talk about your favorite anime and recommend some anime to others, too!

Here are my favs:
Assassination Classroom
My Hero Academia
Dr. Stone
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Okay so if you don't know me, this may come as a surprisenot:
One Piece
Guys it's incredible
A masterpiece
The character development is chef's kiss
Worldbuilding? Incredible.
Opening themes? Amazing

Deleted user

Assassination Classroom

YES. Such a good anime. Nagisa Shiota and Karma Akabane are the best characters literally ever. Excuse me while I go rewatch this anime for the 4th time…

My favorites are:
Death Note
Tokyo Ghoul
Deadman Wonderland
Seraph of the End (so fricken good!!)
Noragami
Yuri on ICE
Free!
(I have a lot more..but we'll start with that lol)

Deleted user

Free!

i had a friend who was OBSESSED with that anime-

It's literally amazing. I'm a swimmer so I think that's what made it even better for me.

Deleted user

Same! I've heard some good things about it, but I never got around to watching it. I'm too busy re-watching anime I've already watched like 3 times XD

Deleted user

I've been binging Assassination Classroom lately and I,,, I can't believe how good of an anime it is

I literally started watching it again like 10 minutes ago XD

@nebula__ group

I've been binging Assassination Classroom lately and I,,, I can't believe how good of an anime it is

There's one episode out of the many that I find particularly funny,,, in case you wanna know my fav Assassination Classroom episode >w>?

Deleted user

There's one episode out of the many that I find particularly funny,,, in case you wanna know my fav Assassination Classroom episode >w>?

Which one?

@nebula__ group

Which one?

I don't remember the exact episode number because I watched it just yesterday, but it's the one where Irina Jelavic comes to the satellite campus for the first time. I found it hilarious, personally,,,, because Irina used the wrong weapons to try and kill Koro-Sensei. XD

@nebula__ group

Which one?

I don't remember the exact episode number because I watched it just yesterday, but it's the one where Irina Jelavic comes to the satellite campus for the first time. I found it hilarious, personally,,,, because Irina used the wrong weapons to try and kill Koro-Sensei. XD

And also because all of the students called Irina "Ms. Jela-bitch."

@nebula__ group

Oh my gosh, yes! I love that episode. XD

When I was watching it yesterday, I was at the part where Irina first takes Koro-Sensei to the shed, and then my mom came in and I just didn't say anything, even though I can tell she stared at the screen for about a minute or two before going upstairs-

Deleted user

Oh my gosh, yes! I love that episode. XD

When I was watching it yesterday, I was at the part where Irina first takes Koro-Sensei to the shed, and then my mom came in and I just didn't say anything, even though I can tell she stared at the screen for about a minute or two before going upstairs-

lmaoo XD of course it's that part of the episode.

Deleted user

I finished Assassination Classroom last night and I definitely did not cry… T-T
Also, just started watching BNHA, it's pretty good, but the fact that it is 4 seasons long kinda kills me…I can barely handle a 2 season anime without getting bored.

Deleted user

i- i just got back into demon slayer a few days ago and i- i love iT

I've heard a lot about that anime, but never gotten around to watching it. I'll probably have to do that soon.