forum Platonic/Friend or Family roleplay anybody? (Closed)
Started by @Rainy_is_back
tune

people_alt 55 followers

@Rainy_is_back

I'm bored. I shouldn't start another roleplay. I know I shouldn't.
But am I going to anyways? Yes, of course. Why bother asking?

I want something platonic. I don't care what it is. I just want friends. Or family/siblings. Anything, really. We can skip templates, and jump right in, or doing a quick little thing. I just want this to be really easy, and laid back. We can come up with an actual plot if we want, but I'd rather just start and see where this goes.
Honestly, I only have a few requests. Please, please go by them.
Have decent grammar. I totally understand if it's not perfect, just… please watch it if you can. Also, we don't have to have long responses. It would actually be preferred if it was only a couple sentences. (But try not to get too lazy :P)
Please be active. I know things are crazy, but please, please don't leave me hanging. Just tell me if you can't continue, or just don't have the motivation for it. Your life is more important than a roleplay. Just… y'know, let me know.
That's all I can think of, honestly…
Alright. Well, I might ask for a sample. But that's it. Let me know if you're interested.

@ladybug_academia group

Hi! I’m interested in a platonic chill rp, may I join? I’m not super active (trying to be tho! it’s a struggle sometimes), so if you’d rather someone more active than me I completely understand

@Rainy_is_back

Oh- hey! I'd totally be willing to have you! I mean, as long as you could possibly reply maybe once a week, I'd say you'd be fine. (I totally feel that, aha. Everything that's going on has got me busier than before ;-;)
I'm pretty sure I've seen your writing, so you don't have to get a sample or anything lol

@ladybug_academia group

Aaa thank you! And sure, once a week should be doable for me!
(Yeahh ;-; it feels so bizarre, like so much shouldn’t be going on rn, but same)
Lol sweet, ty! I’m alright going in blind, I think I’ve got a character in mind. What age range for them are you thinking? I’m flexible

@Rainy_is_back

Okay, cool. If you think you need to drop this for any reason, don't be afraid to tell me :)
(Right???? I've got more to do now that Corona hit than I've literally had in the last three years- it's honestly sad ;-;)
Honestly, I was thinking teens? But I'm cool with young-adults, or just adults in general. I honestly don't care. It could be fun to do grown and married adults, though… I dunno. :P Do you have a preference? Because I'm indecisive.

@ladybug_academia group

Alrighty :)
(Goodness, it really is ◞ ‸ ◟ )
Older teens/young adults would be fun! Maybe the vague dynamic could be they’re rebuilding their connection again after they haven’t seen each other in a long time? I do rlly like the idea of married adults, but I’ve got a slight preference for a sibling relationship

@Rainy_is_back

Alrighty :)
(Goodness, it really is ◞ ‸ ◟ )
Older teens/young adults would be fun! Maybe the vague dynamic could be they’re rebuilding their connection again after they haven’t seen each other in a long time? I do rlly like the idea of married adults, but I’ve got a slight preference for a sibling relationship

I'm cool with doing that. Honestly, I'm willing to do anything aha.
A sibling relationship sounds good to me. Maybe they could be adopted siblings, or something? And they don't really get along, and slowly bond?

is this still open or just a one on one thing?

Well, I'm pretty sure this was going to be a o/o, but I don't mind doing another one with you!

@ladybug_academia group

I'm cool with doing that. Honestly, I'm willing to do anything aha.
A sibling relationship sounds good to me. Maybe they could be adopted siblings, or something? And they don't really get along, and slowly bond?

That works for me!

@Rainy_is_back

Alright, cool! Do we need to establish before we start?
And since you have an idea on what character you want to use, would you want to put up the starter?

@ladybug_academia group

Hmm the only thing I can think of is the adopted sibling just entering the family or have they known each other for a while but never got along?
And sure! I‘ll get a starter up soon.

@Rainy_is_back

I honestly think either would work. Whichever you're leaning towards, I'm fine doing! And do you have a preference who's the adopted sibling?
Take your time! I'll be a little busy today, anyways.

@ladybug_academia group

Ok! I’ll see which option works best for the starter.
I can go either way but I’d prefer to be adopted sibling if that’s alright
Oke doke! It’ll probably take me a bit

@Rainy_is_back

Alright!
that’s fine by me! I just thought I’d ask haha. I could possibly write the starter then, but I’ll need some time.

Take all the time, but like I said above, I could write it out.

@ladybug_academia group

There was something so surreal about setting up a new bedroom. An entire room to himself again, complete with a full size bed and the bare essentials. Thayne didn’t have many personal items, but what he did have—a few outfits and a potted plant he’d named Tyler—went right into the space. The boy took a seat on the bed, elbows propped up on his knees, fidgeting at the sleeve cuffs of his denim jacket.

(I wasn’t sure what specific age, other than late teens(?) they should be so I left it open)

@Rainy_is_back

(Ahh, right. Probably 17/18? If you're cool with that.)

"But why do I have to give up my room?" Skylar groaned, shoulders slumping some. "You know perfectly well, why. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to get over it." Her mother stated simply, setting down a box in the room downstairs. Huffing some, Skylar brushed past her as she went to leave the room. Her short, vibrantly colored hair bounced around her shoulders as she headed upstairs to her brother, Noah's room. She pushed it open, looking over to the other.
"This is so unfair." She muttered, dropping down on her Noah's bed. "Come on, Sky. It's not the end of the world, it's just a room." He hummed softly, getting up from his desk. "Besides, he seems nice. I'm gonna go introduce myself officially. Why don't you come along?" He asked as he reached the door. Skylar rolled her eyes, getting up as quickly as she had sat down. "Fine…" She muttered, following after Noah. Quietly, Noah came up, and knocked on the bedroom door that use to belong to Skylar.

@ladybug_academia group

(Yep!)

Thayne didn’t know much about his adoptive siblings. They really didn’t even feel like siblings yet, just strangers, and he was the intruder. The room still smelled vaguely of the girl who lived in here before. A certain perfume, maybe, or perhaps girls just naturally smelled better than guys. The scent itself was nice, but he wished it wouldn’t aggravate the guilt in his chest for taking her bedroom. The knock pulled him out of his thoughts. He hesitated before replying, taking the time to brush some blond hair out of his face and making a mental note to ask for a hair tie. “Uh, yeah?”

@Rainy_is_back

(Okay, cool.)

"Hey there!" Noah greeted, smiling brightly. He offered a hand for Thayne to shake, his blue eyes lighting up when he saw the other boy. Skylar stood behind him, avoiding eye contact. "You're Thayne, right? I'm Noah, and this is Skylar. It's nice to officially meet you." He greeted rather rapidly, seeming quite extroverted. Very opposite of his twin, indeed. Skylar only glanced up, nodding just a bit in acknowledgment of the other.

@ladybug_academia group

Thayne glanced between the two siblings, plastering on a cordial smile. “Yes, it’s Thayne. Nice to officially meet you too.” He forced a cheerful lilt into his voice, albeit soft. “Do you um…do you want to come in?” He stepped off to the side. A part of him wished they’d decline, but to offer such a thing would be be polite. And he had to be polite.

@Rainy_is_back

Skylar wanted to deny it immediately, wanting nothing to do with the boy, but since Noah was Noah, she didn't get her wish. "We'd love that, if you're really willing." Noah smiled brightly, reaching back and pulling Skylar forwards some. "Right, Sky?" He hummed, expectantly looking at his sister. Huffing, Skylar nodded. "Yeah, sure." She replied reluctantly.

@ladybug_academia group

“Totally,” Thayne replied with a strained smile. He shifted again to give them both enough birth to walk inside, though his hand stayed on the door handle. The other stuffed in his jacket pocket. “Your, um, your mom said I could get some things to fill up the room soon. Since it’s so empty.” He almost apologized to Skylar for taking her room, but it hadn’t really been his decision. So he stayed quiet about it, as uncomfortable as it still made the interaction.

@Rainy_is_back

Skylar stayed close to Noah, keeping her eyes glued to the ground. She really didn’t want to stay here, but she would because of Noah. “Oh, really? What kind of things are you into? What do you like?” Noah hummed, gently bumping Skylar. She glanced up at Noah with a glare. “If you don’t mind my asking, that is.”