forum this. is a bad idea. (sorry to everyone who's waiting on a reply from me, i *know* it's a bad idea)
Started by @saor_illust school
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@saor_illust school

please forgive meeeee

SOFT FLUFFY RP WITH TWO GAY BOIOS
AND THEY EXPERIENCE SENSUAL ATTRACTION 11/10 AND ARE BOTH AROACE BUT
BUT R O M A N C E
BC OF SENSUAL ATTRACTION

i'm sorry it's bad i came up with this idea two days ago and somehow i still remember it and still really really wanna do it

rules (really basic ik)

• idk insert the v basic ones
  • i reserve the right to say no
  • have proper spelling and grammar pls !! (idc how you speak outside of rping, as long as you do proper stuffs in rp)
  • we'll most likely be doing templates

Deleted user

So, basically, two romance-positive aromantics who primarily experience sensual attraction (hugs, hand-holding, cuddling, etcetera) and are both open to the possibility of a relationship?

Hell yeah this is my jam may I?

@saor_illust school

:0 i can see that working
what if my character comes in everyday
OH WHAT IF
ITS ONE OF THOSE LIBRARIES THAT HAVE A LOCAL CAT
and my character comes in to check up on the cat :0

@saor_illust school

YAY
:DDDDD

ok so romance how
should my character approach yours first, or the other way around, or should they just
randomly bump into each other outside the library?

@saor_illust school

okay so if i can keep this very very vague idea in my head and develop it a bit more that could work!

(lemme just get these vvvvv vague thoughts down)
- ask cat name
- idk cat conversation or smth
- ??
(i told you it was vague)

Deleted user

name: Esme Pearlton
nickname(s):
sexuality: Aromantic asexual
appearance: Esme has green eyes, pale skin and a wide smile. He wears thick glasses and has long brown hair that reaches his jaw. He's fairly short, and a little chubby.
personality: Very warm and welcoming, but also very curious. He loves learning about the world and about other people and is extremely fond of his job.
likes: His job, cats, coffee, tea, anything warm you can drink and put in a mug and offer to people when they're sad like hot chocolate or tea.
dislikes: Rude people
other: Idk

@saor_illust school

FLJKSDFKDDSF IM DONE FINALLY SORRY FOR THE WAIT

Name: Ethan Porter

Nickname(s): -

Sexuality: aroace

Appearance: Think: smol soft boio. That should get an idea of Ethan in your head. Not only is he below average height (by quite a bit, I might add, as he stands at 5’5”), he almost always has messy hair and a soft look on his face. Ethan has piercing blue eyes, dark brown hair, that’s about 4-5 inches long at the most, and desert sand skin (colour ref here). He can often be seen wearing light hoodies over tshirts on warmer days, and heavier hoodies with wool scarves on the colder days. And he always wears jeans, no matter how cold it is outside, but usually wears looser pants while inside.

Personality: Ethan, is the type who would never hurt a living soul, even if he was practically being forced to. He’s often been manipulated and hurt in previous relationships (these are possible because of ✨sensual attraction✨), and because of this, he’s always trying to help others out of relationships like his past ones, but can never find a “good enough” reason to stand up for himself, and generally relies on others to convince him to do so.

- the library cat, ofc
- nice people
- cats in general
- cuddles and warm drinks
- hugs and cuddles all the time

Dislikes:
- manipulation
- guns
- hurting others
- the cold
- sex in general (he’s sex-repulsed)

Other: has a cat of his own !! he also has a younger sister, anna (ref image here) {reference images: face / hair / outfit / alternate hair style / soft look}

@saor_illust school

It was a cold, wet, rainy day. The perfect day to stay inside and cuddle up in blankets and drink hot tea and read. However, Ethan Porter could not be found at his house. The 22-year old had ventured outside to the local library, though not necessarily to pick up a book. Well, actually, that too, but mostly to visit the cat that lived in the library for most of the time. He was a big fan of cats.

Upon entering the library, Ethan smiled, seeing the small black cat with green eyes walk up to him, meowing in greeting. "Hi there, little one!" he cooed, bending down to scratch her under the chin, and not taking notice of the librarian who he saw everyday. It seemed as if sitting here at the front desk and occasionally helping others find a book was his full-time job.

Deleted user

"I see you in here a lot. What's your name? I'm Esme," the librarian said, looking down at the man and the cat before him.

"Yzma seems to like you," he commented, nodding to the cat. He typed some information into the computer, busy with research on a better organizational system for the library. They were probably, like, the only one that didn't use the dewey decimal system or some other better, more organized system like by genre or author. Instead, it was simply by title, nothing less and nothing more.