forum How Can You Love A Curse Like Me? (REBOOT)(Gay OxO)
Started by @Painted-Iris group
tune

people_alt 54 followers

@Painted-Iris group

In short, I have a half breed dragon boy who has been told all his life he’s a curse. He grew up in a poor village and was abused by his own mother. Eventually, he finally ran away from home. He found a family through a couple finding him on the streets of the city at a young age. He was adopted by two loving dads, but still has quite the fragile self confidence.
Also he has a fear of women due to his own mother beating him nearly every day.
___

Standard andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) rules apply.
Please be literate, have good grammar, and reply with at least 3 sentences.
This will be very angsty with self harm, suicidal thoughts, ect. Please be prepared.
If I’ve not roleplayed with you before I might ask for a sample.
Your character also does not have to be human!
(Please send my boi someone who will love him qwq)
(I know I've been inactive and slow lately but I really need this fluff aaa)

@Painted-Iris group

Name: Malachi Weathers
Looks: Messy red hair, freckles, dark green eyes, light skin, a few ruby scales on his shoulders and upper arms. He has scarrings all over him from injuries that never really healed right. He also has a pair of red dragon wings sprouting from his back, golden horns on his head, and a dragon's tail
Personality: Shy around new people, very slow to trust, scared of most people in general. He has a very warped view of the world, thinking everyone is going to hurt him or would end up leaving him in the end. Or both.
Other: People used to poke fun of him because of him not being entirely human. He was born of both dragon and human. When his birth mother realized that she created a monster, she began to have doubts and regret. He tried to assure his mother that things would be alright when she had begun to abuse him. Eventually, it got so bad that he ran away before his own mother ended up killing him.
He prefers to go barefoot when possible.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Name: Teigi Namaka
Looks: 5'10 with light skin and freckles everywhere, messy ash-brown hair that grows almost to his shoulders. He has some muscle mass, but not a lot. He has a round nose and light green eyes, and dimples.
Personality: Teigi's very patient with others, and usually non-confrontational, although he's far from introverted. He's very optimistic and creative.
Other: He's got an orange cat named Ren.

(Is this good, or should I add more?)

@Painted-Iris group

Malachi sat up in the tops of the trees, seeming to enjoy the breeze and the view. He had been up here for about an hour. It was quite nice as half breeds everywhere were given liberation from any sort of testing and harassment. Everyone had equal rights, but it was still hard for Malachi to give many people trust. He knew to be polite and that he wasn’t hated anymore. His dads loved him with everything they had as well.
That still didn’t help with the extreme self doubt his brain liked to plague him with. His dads believed it was his birth mother’s fault, but it wasn’t just her. Everyone in his village hated half breeds. It was a sin to mate with anything but your own kind.
Malachi climbed down from his perch, deciding to probably head back home. The city of Sechion was a wonderful place for human and half breed alike. Despite the peace and tolerance in his newer hometown, Malachi still wasn't fond of himself. He was a rare being, dragons were believed to be so elusive that they practically didn't exist. Meaning his birth father didn't exist…
The boy easily could have flown above the buildings, but still refused to. It felt a bit odd still, seeing as he refused to try until he was about ten. Even then, he didn't have proper help as his dads weren't winged.

Teigi walked through the city, Ren by his side. He loved going on walks with his cat, taking in the sights and looking for anything interesting to jot down. Later, he'd curl up on his couch with Ren and write a poem or two, something he always looked forward to. The young man looked down at his notebook for a moment to write down an idea, and ran straight into somebody. He stumbled back, looking up at the person. "Oh, I'm so sorry!"

@Painted-Iris group

Malachi hadn't been focused on who was in front of him, and also collapsed to the ground. At least it didn't hurt much. He looked up, noticing another boy staring back at him, expression apologetic. He had a notebook beside him, facing down, the pages open to the concrete to be wrinkled. There was also an orange cat that seemed concerned for its owner. The boy was also human. Malachi immediately felt self conscious, and shook his head. "N-no, it's not your fault. I wasn't really looking where I was going…" he rambled, feeling bad.

"No, it was all my fault, I wasn't watching either, don't worry about it!" Teigi managed a sheepish grin and grabbed his notebook. "Are you alright?" Ren jumped up on Teigi's shoulders as he tried to stand, knocking the man off balance, and he fell to the ground again. He gently placed the cat back on the ground, giggling. "Silly cat," he muttered. Teigi stood up again(minus the cat), and offered a hand to the other man. "Need a hand?"

@Painted-Iris group

(Omg I thought my response sent, I’m so sorry xD)

Malachi felt embarrassed, but the feeling took a backseat in his mind after watching the other male fall once again. He watched until the other finally stood and offered to help him up. Why was he staring for so long? Maybe it was the way the other didn’t seem to study him for what he was. Maybe it was the other’s smile and laughter that made Malachi curious. Or perhaps it was the cat.
Malachi blinked at the hand held out to him. An uneasy feeling tried to surface, but for some reason the half breed trusted the stranger enough to give him his hand. Once back on his feet, Malachi rubbed the back of his neck timidly. He shuffled his wings a bit as they took a tad of impact. It hadn’t been enough to injure them though. “Um… sorry. Again,” he said, mostly out of habit this time.

(It's fine!)
"Really, there's no need to apologize!" Teigi's light green eyes met Malachi's darker ones, and the man eventually glanced in a different direction, hoping that the blush he felt didn't show. "Uh, I know this might sound weird, but can I- can I write a poem about you? I.. I think your eyes are pretty. Like, really pretty. I could go on and on in a poem about-" Teigi was sure his blush was showing at this point as he cut himself off. "I'm sorry, I tend to ramble." The young man grinned, and Ren approached Malachi, his mismatched eyes looking up curiously at him.

@Painted-Iris group

Malachi's face felt like it was on fire. He had never been asked such a question before. The other… wanted to write a poem? About him? And it wasn't at all because of his dragon-like features… but because of his eyes? Said emerald pools widened, not really sure how to respond. Green was always such a rare eye color. And both of them had the rare color. One set a cool mint, the other being a deep jade. And they both seemed to be looking away from the person opposite. "A-ah, d-don't be sorry, um… You'd want to write a poem… about me…? I-" Malachi stopped, noting the feline that seemed to be hoping for the positive response his owner wanted. The half breed didn't quite know how to respond to that. "U-um… if… if you really wanted to you could… but you really don't have to…"

"Really? Thanks!" Teigi's grin spread even wider as he pulled out his notebook, jotting down details. "Oh, I don't think I've introduced myself! I'm Teigi, and this is Ren!" The man gestured to his cat, who had seemingly decided he liked Malachi and curled up at his feet. "What's your name? Also, is there a way I can contact you again when I'm done writing the poem? If you wanna read it when it's done, of course." Teigi found himself gazing into Malachi's eyes again, and blushed slightly before writing down another note.

@Painted-Iris group

Malachi's face was still red as he heard Teigi's excitement. "Ah, um, my name is Malachi…" he replied, still feeling very out of sorts. He didn't know what to do with all of the positive attention. "And uh… I have a phone…?" he added, sounding a bit unsure. His dads had given him a cell phone in case of emergencies. Malachi rarely used it as he was absolutely horrendous at understanding how most technology worked. Both of his parents were surprised when they had heard he had never seen a movie before when they adopted him at about 6 years old.
The half breed felt weight over the toes of his shoes, Ren's heterochromia colored eyes staring up at him still. He was quite cute. He had never had his own pet before either, but planned on maybe getting one eventually.

"Nice to meet you, Malachi!" Teigi glanced down at Ren, who had made himself comfortable. "Looks like he likes you," he commented. "He usually takes a while to warm up to people." Teigi's eyes lit up as Malachi mentioned he had a phone. "Great! Here, can you put your number in?" The man pulled his phone out of his pocket, which had miraculously escaped Teigi's fall unscathed. He offered it to Malachi, grinning broadly.

@Painted-Iris group

Malachi really felt like his feet were stuck to the ground. Ren wasn't very heavy, but it'd be rude to simply push the cat off. He also would feel awful seeing as the cat took awhile to get used to people. And he'd just feel bad in general for doing so. The half-breed fished his phone out of his pocket, only to fumble with it and nearly drop it. His cheeks warmed in embarrassment before finding the screen to enter in a contact. After finding it, he took Teigi's device in trade for his own. The other's phone was much newer it seemed compared to his own. He found it strange how different the screens looked, though similar. Malachi typed in his name slowly, trying not to make any typos. He rarely gave out his number, so he had to double check before confirming it was correct. He remembered the number to the tattoo parlor one of his dads worked in better than his own.
Carefully, the boy handed the phone back, making sure he didn't nearly drop it.
He couldn't believe what he had just done.
He just gave a stranger his phone number.
A stranger who was a cute boy at that.