forum I can draw your pets as Animal Crossing villagers! (or at least try to)
Started by @SpookyScarySnoteleks group
tune

people_alt 54 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

As some of y'all may know, I've been drawing characters as Animal Crossing villagers for a few days, and I've really been enjoying it. So since I have a lot of free time for the next few weeks, I've decided to draw your pets!

All I need is a preferably full-body picture of your pet, a basic idea of the outfit you'd like them to wear, and, if possible, whatever personality type you think they would be!

If you're not familiar with the personality types, here's a link to the page that sums them all up! (Scroll down a little, and they'll be there, you can choose from those!)

If you'd like, you can include what you imagine their catchphrase would be, and I can add it in somehow!

If you have any other requests, lemme know!

@Gaytective-Saihara

Cool! Well, you see, my parents got a divorce, and either my mom's parents or my mom is getting the dog, as it's hers and my dad doesn't want it. My younger sister is really attached to this dog. When she heard the news, she broke down crying. I was wondering if you could draw my dog as an Animal Crossing character for her?

About my dog:

Name: Piper
Breed: Beagle-shepherd mix.
Appearance: Body of a beagle with a color scheme similar to that of a German Shepherd, and brown eyes.
Clothing: Presumably something athletic, but cute.
Personality: Energetic/Wild, to say the least. (Haven't checked the actual options yet.)

@Gaytective-Saihara

Thanks again! My sister's eight and attached to this dog, which is kinda surprising, because she has a slight fear of dogs after witnessing my other sister being bitten on the face by one. This will mean a lot to her!

@Starfast group

Wait this sounds really cool. Do you think you do my horse, Halo? I was kind of thinking of drawing her as an AC villager but I'd love to see your take on her.

(It's hard to see, but she has a bit of white on the inside of her front left heel dw. You can leave it out if it makes things easier).

And here's a better shot of her facial markings:

Personality would be sisterly. For her outfit, probably something with a lot of pink and/or purple. I don't really have anything in mind beyond that, so feel free to get creative.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

sksjdnkwndk Ash can you do my bitch ass rabbit Jupitar pls πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
He's a cunt i hate him but he's my baby boy so-
He's definitely a Grumpy personality, has the play hobby.
As for clothes, he's definitely wearing a wife beater.
Im pretty open, so do as you please :)