forum the owl house!!
Started by @kingnocedas group
tune

people_alt 82 followers

@kingnocedas group

i saw that there wasn't a discussion for this show nd i just wanted to express my love for it!! also counts as an amphibia appreciation page as well

@actual-fandom-trash

grom grom grom grom grom
yes!!! I'm especially excited don't mind me and my lumity shipping self for grom and I really hope for more characterization for willow in understanding willow!
and this week's episode is luz's first day and I'm so! excited for that!!!

@kingnocedas group

ik right!!!! like my three favourite characters getting episodes dedicated to them??? yes please
also besides the lumity moments i'm excited to see camila in the grom episode!!!! also if luz learns any new powers i wanna see those too!!

@spacebluelily language

I wasn't expecting what happened in the episode. Well mostly. Lumity has been confirmed.
It was such an awesome episode. King and Gus doing the commentary like if it was some sport game (which i guess in a way it is) was fun to watch.
I need to know who is the one sending all those letters to Luz's mom. The internet is going crazy with theories. I have some of my own too.

By the way, has anyone seen the new episode of Amphibia? I have, and wow, I was blown away.

@actual-fandom-trash

I just want to thank the person who animated that dance sequence because wow.
it was so fluid and pretty and g o o d
it's canon and I'm so happy it's actually actually canon
I have so many questions and there's only three episodes of the season lefttt

and the amphibia episode!!! gravity falls!! ugh I loved ittt

@spacebluelily language

We should all thank the person who animated the dance sequence. It was amazing.
I'm so happy that it's canon. I'm actually so happy Disney let this happen.
The season is about to end and I still have so many questions. Like who wrote the letters? I'm guessing they're going to tell us sooner or later. Maybe later.

It was just so awesome. I loved every part of it. Especially the frog soos one. And the wally one. Like who would've thought that he was the son of some rich dude and actually lived in the most fanciest city in Amphbia? I certainly didn't. And the fact that the next episode is Marcy at the gates is making me so excited!

@actual-fandom-trash

it was spencer wan!! he did the storyboard at least and it was just a m a z i n g
and disney's really actually letting them happen and I'm just so !!!!

fbskjdnf
marcy episodes finally!!!
I'm so excited to finally meet herrr
I just love themm

@actual-fandom-trash

correction: spencer wan and hayley foster
many thanks to them
also I really wanna see there be a field trip to the human world and Luz as a guide and stuff
I just think that'd be really cool and fun to see

@spacebluelily language

OMG

I just finished watching Marcy at the Gates and Winging It Like Witches. Both episodes were so freaking awesome, and we got to see more Lumity moments. We also go to see Lilith and Eda play a "friendly" match of grudgby and King wearing a cheerleader outfit.

@spacebluelily language

The latest episode of The Owl House left me crying. If you haven’t watched it yet, you have to watch it. We finally find out who cursed Eda and this episode is just filled with so much drama. . .