forum Police X Criminal
Started by @Celeste_X0X0_ group
tune

people_alt 58 followers

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Hey hey hey!! Yep! You’ve read the title and thats what i want!!
I dont care who’s who. I’m legit totally fine with being either!!
We can discuss plot once someone joins!
The police is just a normal police gal, and the criminal is gonna just be this like crazy psychopathic dude killing a whole bunch of people. He gets caught and imprisoned and shes the one on guard for him, making sure he doesn’t escape. One day, shes off duty but is called in to the guard in her place slaughtered and the prisoner lose. She has to hunt him down and he like kidnaps her or something. Idk lol
Rules

Ask before joining please
If I haven’t seen you around ill want a sample of your writing please. (With the samples. Don’t take something from like one of your best pieces or something really old. Don’t try to impress me. I just want to see how you write regularly in a roleplay. Chill XD)
I can say no if i want but i prolly wont.
Don’t be jerks please. If you are, i have the right to kick you, so just be nice.
Characters can be jerks to other characters, i dont care about that. If anything its welcomed. Because character development!!
Please no super short replies. Give me something to work with and we’re good. I dont want novels though when it’s unnecessary. I get short replies if nothing much is going on. Thats fine. Just at least two lines thanks
Good grammar and spelling please
Please be relatively active if you join. At least like 1 post a day, more is very welcomed.

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Okie dokie! Nice!! Here the template!!
My girls gonna be 25 btw)

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
What they got in for:
Backstory:
Other:

@MarDeColores this is not it kids

Here's my boy! Is he alright?
Name: Adrian Kane
Appearance: He has short, slightly wavy dark brown hair. His eyes are a blue-green color and his skin is light brown. He's 6'3" tall and lean.
Personality: He can be very intense at times, and flirty and casual at others. It usually depends on who he's around. Most of the time, he's cold and emotionless.
Likes: Walking in the city in the dead of night, good food.
Dislikes: Obscenely rich people, law enforcement, being trapped.
What they got in for: He killed several high-profile millionaires along with some of their security teams.
Backstory: His family was pretty crazy and trained him to fight and use various weapons from a pretty young age. Their overall goal was to be the most powerful family in the city, and they got pretty close before most of them were either killed or locked up after a violent encounter with the police and one other family vying for power. Adrian managed to get out of there and laid low for a few years. During those years, he grew more and more resentful of basically everyone, but decided to take it out on millionaires who weren't using any of their money for the greater good. He planned to take out a set list but only got about halfway through before getting arrested.
Other:

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Name: Vienna (last name unknown)
Appearance:
Here’s a smol pinterest board i have for her
https://pin.it/75D6us0 just minus the wings ig lol
She stands rather tall at 5’10, looking as however she acts. If shes happy and energetic, she looks it. If shes mad in any sort of way, she looks hella pissed.
Vienna has dark defined and nicely shaped eyebrows, adding to the multitude of facial expressions she has. She has big, round eyes, a mix between an evergreen and a marbled grey. Long, full black eyelashes and a natural blush. Her skin is a rosy pale, as if shes indoors most of the time. Her smile is brightening and leaves anyone in a naturally better mood than they were in before. Her lips have a naturally pink hue to them, and you’ll almost never find her without gloss on them.She has a decent jawline and an hourglass figure more on the petite side. Shes stronger than she looks though, so dont let her fool you.
On her back, burn marks and whipping scars, but nowhere else. She doesn’t care to show her back, as the dresses she liked to wear has a rather open back.
Vienna has long, raven black hair thats naturally straight but she loves to curl it and put it up. When its laid down, it will go down to the bottom of her rib cage, with a trim every now and again to keep it healthy.

Personality:
Very motherly like, caring and positive. She has a sort of reassurance about her and makes everyone around her feel easy. Vienna isn’t very hostile unless she sees a threat. She then will make it known she is capable of beating the living hell outta you if you mess with her or anything she loves. Vienna is very very good at establishing dominance, though doesn’t do it too often. If she turns really serious, you know there’s something going down. Other than that shes very playful, mischievous and kind. Never wanting to hurt a soul. Its not apparent shes gone through a lot in her past. To an unknowing person, one would think shes lived a perfect life. But she never showed it and she strives to keep that streak as long as possible. Upon pressing enough, shes rather easy to open up if you’ve earned her trust.

Likes: Making small trinkets, weapons, all sorts of small things. Messing around with people and testing the waters. her horse names Moose, and long netflix tv shows

Dislikes: people underestimating her, taking advantage of her kindness, her past, short Netflix tv shows and cacti.

Background:
Unknown parents, she grew up in a rather abusive orphanage that basically sold children on the black market. When she turned 16 she broke out and has been shifting through multiple foster homes until she turned 18. Studying criminal justice through high school and college until 21. Now a simple cop but shes aiming to become a homicide investigator

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Vienna pulled her black ponytail up tighter to her head and pulled over her vest before she stepped onto the scene. Rain pouring down onto the grass and into her hair, flicking off of the silver of her gun as she held it up ready to shoot if need be.
“OVER HERE! WE’VE GOT ANOTHER DEAD ONE” Min, one of the investigators called.
Three homicide investigators came into town for this one, as more and more bodies kept dropping. Not to mention, they were big names and a lot of money. It was chaos and they didnt know who was causing it until about 2 weeks ago. Once they had an idea of who it was, it was a whole two weeks till they figured out his whereabouts.

Vi ran over to the body and knelt down before hearing a crack and she whipped around to see the figure.
Within a matter of 30 minutes, she and the investigator had the killer down on the ground.
“Well heya hiya there” she says handcuffing the man with a smile. Rain falling down on the crew, she jerked him up and led him to the car, three males surrounding him in case he tried anything.

(Sorry its short. I’m in a mega hurry)

(You're good!)
He had only gotten halfway through the list. Only half of them. That meant the other half were still walking around, breathing, living, and doing nothing. And he'd done something stupid and gotten himself caught. With only half the list taken care of. Adrian didn't try to escape or resist as the cop led him towards the car. His face was perfectly calm– no, not calm. It was a blank mask. Completly emotionless. There was no way he was getting out of the mess he was in at that very moment. There were cops everywhere and he'd probably get shot before getting too far. No, it was time to plan. Time to scheme. The last half of the list flashed before his eyes, the names seeming to grin and mock him. His lips twitched slightly, but other than that his face stayed blank. Would they put people in the car with him, or would they leave him alone? He'd love to be alone, but there was no way that was happening. Half the list, he thought. It was decent, but not good enough. He had to be the best. There was nothing he could accept but the best. Stupid cops. They would pay for that.

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

About 6 cops were at the scene, not including the investigators. They took the two bodies found in an ambulance, as once had a possibility of still being alive. Although upon further inspection, they were dead.
Vienna got into the front seat, looking behind her through the metal net separating the killer-now prisoner, from her.
“You’re gonna spend a bit with me” she smiled before pulling out after letting her partner hop in as they took him in.
Along the road, she asked a few questions before he was actually questioned.
“So bud, what’re you doin out here in the rain killing people? I mean, i have a guess or two why you did it. But i mean….in the rain? Now thats just not very classy is it? I guess you look kinda cool, but its not worth it” she shrugged, trying to make conversation, although her partner beside her kept nudging her, shaking his head and telling her not to talk to him. He might get in her head.

Adrian had been staring at his hands but looked up when the cop started talking. It was weird that she was talking so casually to him. And then she started asking him questions. They weren't even good questions. Just why he was killing people in the rain. It was a stupid question. He couldn't control the weather, didn't she know that? Adrian contemplated answering her. On one hand, he really didn't want to talk to someone, especially a cop, when he'd only gotten half the list taken care of. On the other, he did not care at all at that moment.
"Well, darling, it's not like I can control the weather," he said, his voice cold. His eyes were narrowed at the front of the car as he watched where they were going. "And who care's if it's classy?"

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

She took a slow and steady turn down onto mainstreet when she smiled.
"So he speaks!" She says with a wink in the review mirror. His voice was nice and handsome even though it was quite cold.
"Who cares if its classy? Well ya know, if I were you, I'd be so classy. Because I mean, go big or go home bud. All you've done is embarrassed yourself and got yourself in prison babes" she says shaking her head.
She knew this man was smart with a capital S. It was sad to see that go to.waist, along with his dashing looks. Too bad so sad

Adrian took a slow, even breath and turned to look out the window. This cop was extremely annoying. How could she be so casual? His fingers fluttered over his legs, tapping a random beat in the air over his legs. Go big or go home? That's what he was doing. What he had been doing before getting arrested– stupid. But he would get out of there. Maybe even take a few cops down as he went. The smallest sliver of a smile appeared on his lips, though it was gone in seconds. If they thought he would comply and play nice, they were dead wrong.

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Soon they arrived at the police station, pulling up to the lit up building.
Vienna opened her door and hopped on out, opening the killers door as well. The other cops pulled up around them, making sure he wouldnt try anything.
If he did, they would have to shoot him if he wasnt easily overpowered by the six cops around him, Vienna being the only woman.

Walking him into the station, Vienna smiled at the others inside “heya howdy guys! We got the bloodthirsty bastard!” she says with a nod.
Once he was in the metal cell, handcuffs still around his wrist, the cops gathered around him and took a good look. “So this is who was killing all of those people? This handsome devil?” One of the girls from inside laughed and Vi agreed.
“Yes Ma’am” she nodded.” He’ll be taken to the prison first thing tomorrow morning.”

Adrian let himself be led into the station. There were too many cops around him again. He'd have to wait until he was left mostly alone to start to try and escape. The female cop who'd driven him to the station was still obnoxiously happy, though he knew it made sense. Everyone was probably celebrating his temporary capture. Nomally, Adrian would be giving the people around him smirks, but he was too annoyed at himself. Anyone who looked at him would have received a cool, calm look instead. He stayed facing away from the door for a few seconds after being pushed into the cell. There were definitely a lot of people watching him. Adrian turned around, his nose wrinkling at the people watching him like was an animal at a zoo. He still didn't give anyone the satisfaction of having any sort of hopeless expression on his face. Even if he didn't get to escape, death was better than being locked up for the rest of his days.

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Once everyone had their fair share of looking at the murderer theyve all been working so hard to catch for months on end.
Vienna sat down in the wooden chair a few feet from the cell, making sure he couldn’t possibly touch her.
Her shift ends in a bit, and soon one of the men will take over her shift in a few hours. Thank goodness.
No matter how happy she seemed, this guy gave her the creeps. Even if he were hot
But-that didnt matter right now!

Her green eyes shifted towards the man in the cell, knowing his name thanks to all of the research theyve done, she smiled and turned to him with her legs crossed.
“Aiden was it?” She asks, not sure if that was actually his name but she acted confident about it.
“Anyway pretty boy. Why’d you choose to get caught? You’re good at this…game— or whatever you do” she says tightening her black ponytail. “You couldn’t have gotten caught this easily on accident right?” Vienna asked, genuinely curious as to what happened.

Adrian let out a soft sigh. This still didn't look like a good time to escape. Maybe later that night would work better. Most of the people were gone now, at least. Except for the cop who'd brought him in. He turned and walked to the small cot. It was not even remotely comfortable, but standing up until he could get out of there didn't appeal to him. All that he wanted to do was sit there quietly and think of a plan to get out, but of course the cop started talking to him. She even got his name wrong.
"It's Adrian," he said smoothly, looking up at her. There wasn't anything wrong with them knowing his name– they probably all knew it, and she was just saying it wrong to get under his skin. "Pretty boy? You sure are acting super friendly to a murderer," Adrian said instead of answering her question. He truly hadn't meant to get caught, but he was determined to make the best of it. And there was no way he was letting her know that he'd made a stupid mistake and gotten caught by them.

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

She smiled a bit before tightening her ponytail and using her baton slide across the bars of the cell, careful to stay away from him. She couldnt chance him grabbing the baton and somehow getting out and maybe knocking her unconscious.
It was highly unlikely but not impossible. A lot of the cops tended to do this as a technique to annoy the prisoners. But she decided to pull away just in case.
She thought about it for a second before opening her mouth to speak.
"I dated a guy with basically the mind of one. Plus as a cop you've gotta be trained to not be shaken by things-sorry- people like you." She corrected herself
"So why do you do it? Since you obviously wont admit your stupid and careless mistake. Good job by the way. Doin me a favor" she winked

Adrian's eyes narrowed at the cop. She was… so annoying. Why couldn't she just sit there and let him think? Oh, well, that was probably why. Or she was simply a talkative person. Either way, he didn't like it at all. Adrian laced his fingers together and rested his chin on them. "Hmm. That seems like a mistake." He glanced around the cell again, lips pressing together slightly at her words. He couldn't let himself be bothered by people's view of him. It was still slightly insulting that she didn't see him as a person, though. "Why do I do it? Well, isn't that the question." Adrian sat up and tilted his head, his turquoise eyes seeming much darker. "Unfortunetly, darling, I don't think you've earned the answer just yet. I mean, I barely know you. It seems a little early in the relationship to be telling each other our secrets."

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Her dark eyebrows raised at the statement and she let her lips curve up in a smirk.
"Well youre quite lucky i get off my shift soon." She says stepping up to the bar, close enough for him to grab her, but not take anything from her. She had her gun in his hand and laoded, the leys sat up on a hook on the other side of the concrete room.
"But why dint we continue this relationship. Dig deeper. Im curious as to what your secrets are, where as the judge wont give a rats ass. Waddya say hun?" She asked with a daring smile.