forum the leaf-bare ball (𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚙) {CLOSED! STALKERS WELCOME}
Started by @Spring group
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@ZephirFox8812

(I accidentally came up with an headcanon thing (sorta) for this AU where whatever Bloodclan in the future (sorta friendly) find out about this and the leader goes to the nearest clan territory and asks if the can come but not to tell the others and the clan leader said yes. The Bloodclan leader goes and gathers a couple of cats and they turn up in pink and grey masks with beads stolen from twolegs on them and it's all I can think about)

@Fraust

(Yeah aha. He kinda has Tigerclaw vibes but smaller and he's not really evil, just kinda morally shitty when it comes to actually, you know, being decent)

@PastelTart

(I've got two more characters, so I guess that makes five. Welp, can't make anymore for this RP!)
Name - Shadowpaw
Age - 6 moons
Description - Black she-cat with one slightly darker paw, white jaw and dash on chest, three tiny white spots under each eye, indigo eyes
Rank - Apprentice
Clan - ShadowClan
Mask design - Red mask decorated with pine leaves and holly
Kit(s) (this is not optional if your rank is a queen) - N/A
Sexuality (optional) - Questioning
Mate (optional) - N/A
~
Name - Maplepatch
Age - 11 moons
Description - Calico tom with one green and one yellow eye
Rank - Warrior
Clan - ThunderClan
Mask design - Yellow mask with a single feather and some berries
Kit(s) (this is not optional if your rank is a queen) - N/A
Sexuality (optional) - Straight
Mate (optional) - N/A (Open)

(Maplepatch is the shyest, most awkward boyo I've ever made! He just became a warrior a moon ago, and he's really nervous. He's super sweet, and has trouble talking to cats he doesn't know, especially if they're pretty she-cats. ;) Here's a picture of Maplepatch with some other warriors: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/i/e2dc0252-1efb-42c5-80e4-9edccabf16db/de1vvog-caf07ec1-9605-4e63-bb01-13a17bef8e47.png (Picture 1 - Maplepatch(tom), 2 - Shadefall(she-cat), 3 - Wispfur(tom), 4 - Creamwhisker(she-cat), 5 - Violettwitch(she-cat), 6 - Willowstep(she-cat)) Here's a pic of Shadowpaw and her brother, Hollypaw: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/i/e2dc0252-1efb-42c5-80e4-9edccabf16db/de2fjkh-82f8e0db-2185-49fa-8035-45be35a18307.png)

@Spring group

(I accidentally came up with an headcanon thing (sorta) for this AU where whatever Bloodclan in the future (sorta friendly) find out about this and the leader goes to the nearest clan territory and asks if the can come but not to tell the others and the clan leader said yes. The Bloodclan leader goes and gathers a couple of cats and they turn up in pink and grey masks with beads stolen from twolegs on them and it's all I can think about)

Okay so 1. I am so so so sorry for not being active qwq I was out with my friends all day yesterday and then I was on my phone the rest of day– 2. @ZephirFox8812 I love that idea! maybe we'll use it!! 3. @Frausty-The-Snowman Larchclaw is big bad meanie >:(( Springheart no likey XD {Larchclaw also low-key looks like my Crookedstar design} 4. @Dragongirl2468 Smokewing, Hailflight, and Clearpaw look amazing! I love their designs! and that Smokewing x Fawnstar drawing? I really liked it!! it was really cute!! ))

@Fraust

(Thanks! I don't think I'll be role-playing with Larchclaw since he seems like he'd refuse to go to the ball, but Hickorykit will be there. And since Crescentshine is dead, I guess I currently have three characters lol)

@PastelTart

(Thanks Spring! Also, just to be clear, all of those are lineart I found on DeviantArt. I'm glad you like my kitty kitties!)

@Spring group

(Thanks Spring! Also, just to be clear, all of those are lineart I found on DeviantArt. I'm glad you like my kitty kitties!)

your kitty kitties are adorable uwu))

@PastelTart

Maplepatch, pretty she-cats you say? time to use one of my main warrior oc's {shes from a story im working on lol} ))

(Oh no… He's gonna be so scared and awkward! But it's also gonna be cute so yay? I'm sorry Maplepatch! But at the same time not sorry…)

@Spring group

Gingerflake {the oc im going to be using} is a flirtatious, bold, adventurous, and confident bean– Maplepatch better bewareeee ))

@PastelTart

(I betcha, she's gonna start flirting with him or something, and he immediately falls head over heels for her. Add all the Maplepatch awkwardness, and we've got something hilarious and adorable! (Also, I think we could add drama if she was in a different Clan than him.))

@Fraust

(Basically she loves and respects them and wants to be them and wants them to think she's awesome I guess lol)