forum the leaf-bare ball (𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚙) {CLOSED! STALKERS WELCOME}
Started by @Spring group
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@ZephirFox8812

name - Swiftstar
age - about 43 moons (can't check until I get on my home wifi)
description - Light grey with dark grey stripes, one blue, one yellow eye
rank - Leader
clan - Windclan
mask design - A pale green with a small white star in the middle of her forehead. Pale heather around the outside
kit(s) (this is not optional if your rank is a queen) - Featherkit (chocolate torbie silver tabby she-kit), Songkit (pale-brown-and-white patched tabby she-kit), and Birdkit (silver tabby tom) (I almost forgot these were legit technically hers
sexuality (optional) - Lesbian
mate (optional) - Springheart

@Spring group

Do you mind if I join? I really need a nice, lighthearted roleplay right now aha
S t r e s s

ah! go right ahead! im happy so many people want to join!! also please use (these) when not in roleplay please! go ahead and read the rules if you haven't already and then go ahead and make a template!))

@Fraust

Do you mind if I join? I really need a nice, lighthearted roleplay right now aha
S t r e s s

ah! go right ahead! im happy so many people want to join!! also please use (these) when not in roleplay please! go ahead and read the rules if you haven't already and then go ahead and make a template!))

(Sorry! And thank you! I'll get a template up asap :>)

@Spring group

S t r e s s

(Sorry! And thank you! I'll get a template up asap :>)

1. no problem! and 2. im excited to see your character!!))

@Fraust

Name - Bluebellkit
Age - 5 moons
Description - A small, fluffy she-kit with gray spots, dark gray freckles, and soft blue eyes
Rank - kit
Clan - Shadowclan
Mask Design - N/A (kit), wearing a holly leaf connected to a couple of berries behind one ear
Kit(s) (this is not optional if your rank is a queen) - N/A
Sexuality (optional) - Questioning
Mate (optional) - N/A

(How's this?)

@ZephirFox8812

also @/ZephirFox8812 should would split up the kits between us? bc i realized I need to make templates for them and i don't want to use 3 of my character slots–))

Sure!

@Fraust

(Since my character is a kit, should I like, be one of your children lol. I'm fine to just be like, a lone wolf, but if you're looking for children without taking up slots-)

@Spring group

(Since my character is a kit, should I like, be one of your children lol. I'm fine to just be like, a lone wolf, but if you're looking for children without taking up slots-)

so if Bluebellkit is from ShadowClan, in the rules thingy, a kit can be watched by a queen aka their mother or another warrior like their father or someone who is a guardian of sorts– if you and Grape are up for it, Blackring can be Bluebellkit's guardian??))

@Spring group

name - Songkit
age - 4 moons
description - pale-brown-and-white patched tabby she-kit with one violet eyes and one clear blind blue eye.
rank - kit
clan - WindClan
mask design - she has heather around her little rounded ears
kit(s) (this is not optional if your rank is a queen) - N/A
sexuality (optional) - N/A
mate (optional) - N/A