forum The first character you ever created, and how they've changed.
Started by @Leshierian
tune

people_alt 83 followers

@Leshierian

Original
Name:
Pronouns:
Species:
A summary/description of their original character and their arc:

Now/updated (If the character was never changed, this part will be irrelevant)
Name:
Pronouns:
Species:
A summary/description of their character and their arc:

@Relsey

Original
Name: Azizia
Pronouns: She, Her
Species: Elf
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: A small Elvish girl, pail with long black hair, and Bright green eye's. She was an unusually mature child who didn't take crap, very short tempered. She had not purpose until she was recruited by two older girls in their early twenties and they went off on a quest to do, I don't remember but it was a quest I think there was a dude named Blake or something. Her character arc was her learning how to connect to people and learn that she didn't have to be alone all the time. SHe was allowed to be a kid.

Now/Updated
Name: Azizia Wayland
Pronouns: She, Her
Species: Senvien
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: A tall young woman with deep blue eye's and long dark hair, and darker honey toned skin. A mature and responsible individual, she takes well to responsibility and doesn't crack under pressure. She is the authority figure, but she had authority issues. Her Arc is one that involves her learning to relinquish control and to trust the people around her. Life is not meant to be lived alone.

Azizia's story has evolved but the core aspects of who she is have stayed the same, She is my baby and She was the first real character I ever created.

@Young-Dusty-the-Monarch-of-Dusteria group

I had to do some digging to find my first oc that wasn't scrapped that actually underwent any major changes since their creation lol

Original
Name: D'artagnan Raphael
Pronouns: He/him
Species: Hapringer (A species of winged humanoid with magic powers of goodness–literally, Positivity.)
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: Dar was a good good manboi from NYC who could cure depression with his radiating smile and spoke like a Shakespearian actor. His only purpose was to vanquish evil and appear wiser and kinder than everyone else, then spectacularly reveal his wings during the final battle and save everyone. Looking back now, I realize he was also a bit of an entitled, spoiled drama-queen who thought everything revolved around him and often acted like a delusional cut-price angel with manic-depressive disorder and some kind of drug problem (the amount of hallucinations and weird visions he had can be explained no other way lol)
As for his arc, it was largely nonexistent, since he was already "perfect".

Name: D'artagnan ??? (Last name tba, I have to change it to something less angelic and obvious)
Species: Happa-Brynn (An updated version of Habringers: Bigger stronger wings, more logical and limited powers, and less of the species-wide personality clichés such as unending goodness and purity)
A summary/description of their character and their arc: Dar is now a quiet, soft-hearted young man from a fictional New England city who has self-esteem issues but tries his best. He's basically living an ordinary life and loves helping out his friends with their problems, while also discovering more about his own past and missing parents. He's a workaholic and chronic worrier who loves cooking good food and giving people hugs. I've embraced the sheltered, semi-spoiled aspect of his current life and used it as fuel to help add impact to the bad things that happen in the story, and also to encourage his character growth. He now reveals his wings and powers mid-story, very reluctantly, to just two other people, and he's still pretty bad at using them.
His new arc is, essentially: He starts out mostly happy and comfortable with a few questions about his own identity but no real struggles in his life. Then trouble comes to town and starts targeting him and his loved ones, and (literally just thought of this two seconds ago and I like it) through trying to make everything right again, he realizes that he defines who he is, not his past or long-lost family, and he should start by growing a spine. He does get some of his questions answered eventually, though, and that serves to kickstart the adventure in the second book as he goes on a quest to reunite with the rest of his species.

Deleted user

Original
Name: Alice Halman
Pronouns: she/her
Species: Halman (half angel)
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: stop Adam Light (doesn't exist now) from destroying the world

Name: Allison Mercy
Species: Halman
A summary/description of their character and their arc: stop Vozreal from destroying the universe, and make amends with Rachel

@AloeVera groupMentallyImInACottage

He's technically not my first first but I think he's gone through the most change. (also TW probably?)

Original
Name: Jean White/The Black King
Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Human lol
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: He was a high schooler with a younger sister; his father went to war and died, but his mother was in denial abt the death. His most prominent memory of his dad was how much he taught him chess. Jean usually bottled his emotions against his mother and sister when they bothered him. When his girlfriend broke up with him, and his bullies decided to use that against him, he finally snapped, killing the bullies and, get this, eating their livers. I was an edgy kid.

Now/updated
Name: Christian Jean White (Jean is now his middle name. it makes sense w his new background)
Species: still human dw
A summary/description of their character and their arc: He grew up in an abusive home with an older brother and older sister. His family went to church and pretended to be a perfect christian family but was actually very toxic and abusive. He made a friend at church camp when he was about middle school age. Around high school he started getting into drugs and partying. He moved out essentially as soon as he graduated, but his family guilted him into visiting often. Luckily, he was allowed to bring his best friend from middle school with him, but his friend didn't know about the abuse until after he graduated high school. Once he found out, Jean was comfortable talking to him about how much he hated his family. His slightly unhinged friend decided the best option was to kill his family and burn the evidence. Unfortunately, Jean caught him in the act. With his family dead, his childhood house on fire, and his best friend mysteriously disappeared, Jean went home and got high, not really caring about his family's death. This lack of grief worried him, but he ran from his problems by drinking and smoking. Years later, he stumbles upon a man being a dick to some lady. He tries to diffuse the situation, but the man starts a fight. Jean starts seeing red and accidentally kills the man. Instead of calling the police, the lady gives him a mysteriously generous amount of cash and advises that he gets rid of the evidence. After that, jean becomes a bounty hunter and kills people for a living.

@Starfast group

I'm going to use Milo for this because my actual first character is a self insert Mary Sue that I don't use anymore. Milo is one of my first characters that I still use.

Original
Name: Milo
Species: Human
Summary: Milo was a prince, who used to blindly agree with his father's questionable ideologies. Then one day, at the tender age of 13 Milo suddenly became woke af and decided to call his father out, which didn't go down well. He runs away from home, only to have his father catch up and try to kill him. Luckily, he didn't die and he was found by a blacksmith from a neighbouring kingdom. Milo went on to live with the blacksmith in a small town where everyone really loved him (except for the father of his love interest for some reason). Milo was also an incredibly skilled swordsman, and won every fight that he was in. He was kind of like a typical knight in shining armour type of character- a brave, noble, and heroic character who always saved the day. He also could read minds, for some reason? His main goal in life was to get revenge on his father for trying to kill him.

Original
Name: He still goes by Milo, but his given name is Silan.
Gender/ Pronouns/ Species: These haven't changed
Summary: His backstory is still more or less the same, but it makes more sense now. He still has a disagreement with his father (I'm still working out the specifics though) which results in him getting disowned. He then travels around looking for a new place to live, but quickly runs out of money and ends up almost dying of hypothermia. Just like the original, he's taken in by a Kvari blacksmith (and it's at this point that he stops going by his given name, and he's about 16 when all this happens). He goes on to live with the blacksmith, but unlike the original, the townsfolk don't really like him because he's known to be a little bit shady and manipulative. He's still a good swordsman, but he's certainly not the best (although, he thinks he is). He doesn't have a love interest or the ability to read minds. He's still very hellbent on getting revenge on his father, but part of it is also because he doesn't want his father to ruin the kingdom anymore than he already has.

Deleted user

Original
Name: Cadence Landis, then Juniper for a bit, then back to Cadence
Pronouns: She/her
Species: Velno (half-god)
Summary: Let me just start off saying, I hated her. She was so basic, childish, a Mary-Sue, and extremely lame and never developed any further. She complained a lot and was really irritating. Her powers were extremely basic compared to some others and she just was not interesting. All she could do was control fire. ._. There is not much else to say. She just was very boring.

Name: Colby Ruste
Species: Reincarnation of a god
A summary: Now she's a fiery gurl with a lot of personality. She's extremely wild and hard to calm down. She's got some serious sass and energy. Imagine a forest fire. It's hard to put out, it catches your eye, its wild and untamed. That is literally Colby. Her powers were also upgraded to the ability to manipulate fire, the inability to become intoxicated, and to be able to destroy items by simply touching them (humans are unable to be affected by the last one). She is just so much more developed and all-in-all now one of my favorite characters.

(Sorry this is rushed. Feeling kinda lazy today.)

@stolenbrocoli group

Original
Name: Danica Forrest West (if i'm remembering correctly)
Species: Human/Elf
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: Superrrrrrrrr over powered, like perfect example of a Mary Sue. She was the most powerful character, all the guys were into her, everyone liked her, but she really wasn't a likable character. She had a crazy temper and attitude problem but when she had issues (usually mental stuff) she expected everyone else to be there for her and they were because they just loved her so much. she had a lot of mental disorders which i think i just threw in there to try to balance out the amount of power she had because back then i thought mental disorders = weakness which really annoys present me. and a lot of her disorders were never represented or canonically diagnosed. i think i had her with ADHD, OCD, Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety, Dyslexia, and some other stuff. so basically EVERY mental disorder i could think of. she was also half Finnish. i don't think she even had a character arc.

Name: Danica Ikeda (which is a new change so it'll be hard to get used to)
A summary/description of their character and their arc: Instead of being Finnish, she's now full Japanese. She still has a temper, but she has better control of it. she doesn't really get that many guys (or girls). she doesn't get her first relationship until she's like 16. she's a bit more likable, but still not much. and not as many people like her, she's still considered popular but that's just cos she hangs around with her brother's friends. when she's having problems and stuff she doesn't usually seek out help because i gave her a bit of a pride complex. She is bipolar, but it's more of a prejudice problem when she first gets diagnosed because her mom was bipolar, but she was taken out of the picture and her brother and dad always painted her in a bad light, which led to danica forming a bit of a prejudice against people with mental disorders, and it causes a lot of emotional turmoil when she finds out that she's bipolar too. she's also, not necessarily weak, but dependent, which i guess can be seen as a weakness. she's extremely dependent on her brother who kind of manipulated her to be that way over the years because he doesn't want to lose her and he wants her at his side at almost all times.

@Fangirl616 group

Original
Name: Zenith Zander Zagami
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: A fanfic OC from Marvel's Team Red (Daredevil/Spider-Man/Deadpool) who was an annoying brat who just liked to destroy things and cause chaos solely because he could.

Now/updated
Name: Zenith Zander Zagami
Species: Artificial Human
A summary/description of their character and their arc: He was created in a laboratory as an organic weapon. He didn't want to be one and he ran away. The reason he's violent is because he doesn't know any better- he was only taught violence. The plot is about him realizing his worth and running away from the government (the people who created him)

walter

My first character was a Power Rangers villain OC insert I made up when I was about four named Kobrafang, I'm currently rewriting him in a new story, INSPIRED by the power rangers, but pretty different. I don't have much more info about him right now.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Ohhh this'll be interesting!

[Original]
Name: Kouji
Speices: Dumb Gay
A description of their original character and their arc:
Kouji is a goofy, bouncy Japanese man with pointy Blue and Orange hair. It's is unclear whether or not his hair was naturally this colour. His eyes were bright blue and he often sported a dumb, aloof look where ever he went. He enjoys his role as a decoy on his volleyball team, often tricking the opposing player into thinking he was about to score, when another spiker lined up behind him. He was given up by his parents in the event after his sisters death.

[Now/updated]
Name: Kouji Aoyama
Species: Chaotic Bisexual
Kouji is still a goofy young Japanese man, often going to certain lengths to get him and his friends into trouble. He has naturally brown/dark orange hair, which he periodically dyes a bright orange just to spice things up a bit. His fringe is parted from the rest of his hair and is dyed with a deep blue tinge. His eyes are now a calm mocha, and he still sports a aloof look, however, he isn't stupid, just slightly confused by modern English slangs. He was the ace of his highschool team and was highly respected by his peers. He's graduated highschool and now searches for a position on a professional Volleyball team, and expresses no interest in study or doing anything thing else with his life. He was given up as a child to a church, where he was raised as a pastor boy till he left for the big city at 14. It's thought he could have been an illegitimate child, but his history isn't very deep.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

My first character was a Power Rangers villain OC insert I made up when I was about four named Kobrafang, I'm currently rewriting him in a new story, INSPIRED by the power rangers, but pretty different. I don't have much more info about him right now.

Haha it did the same thing. Like, 80% of my characters start as OC's of other shows or OOC reimagined version of my favourite/most interesting characters. It's so lovely to see them all take for of their own person and evolve into a unique individual under your wing 🥺

@star-light-star-bright

Original
Name: Alexa Saylyn
Species: Human (witch)
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: Lol, I never got that far. She had blond hair, blue eyes, and was some sort of aggressive emo nerd. Also an orphan. I hardly remember her now.

Her changes? She basically poofed out of existence. Though, come to think of it… I may be able to work with her. Maybe a few tweaks.

@Leshierian

I never did this for my own first character. it was a self insert of sorts, but I didn't realize it at the time.

Original
Name: Jaya Corey (I'm an idiot)
Species: Goddling of The Mind
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: He was a 4'11" shrimp of a kid. Fluffy brown hair. glowing green eyes. Always wore a stupid orange shirt. He was quiet and anxious. He didn't really have an arc. Though he did have this mind parasite, it took the form of a guy in his dreams, pretty much the most intimidating guy in Jaya's perspective. The parasite took the place of an antagonist. But also somehow it was some kind of love interest and it was an abusive relationship dynamic on both ends. it was disgusting.

I have older (Uglier) art, but I can't get to it at the moment.

Now/updated
Name: Jamin Coré (Pronounced Coray)
Pronouns: He/HIm
Species: Harbinger
A summary/description of their character and their arc: Visually he's mostly the same. but now he's like one of those kids who are obsessed with true crime. He's unfazed by blood and gore. he's got a dark sense of humor. Is insecure about his masculinity, that's his arc actually, he learns how to deal with his dysphoria, learns to accept himself and realize he'll never be as tall as the other guys.
He still has the mind parasite and it's mostly the same, it still takes the form of his masculine ideal and gives him extra dysphoria, but this time no stupid romance junk. just him combating dysphoria and self doubt and insecurities.

Sorry about the swear.

Hey_Its_L04

Oooh, how interesting. I actually think about it a lot, so here we go! (This isn't my first character, I really don't remember who came first these characters are really old, but probably the one who's changed the most drastically.)

Original
Name: Oliver Lefèvre
Age: 14-17 (Several, these stories takes place over several years)
Species: Human (Non-powered),
Adding- Place of origin: A fictional island near France called Mohem (? I don't really remember)
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: A quiet boy who accompanies the main characters on a quest to find the truth about his dead brother. Inwardly aggressive and shared little about himself, due to his past landing him in trouble. An aristocrat of his island, he was removed from his home due to being suspected of killing his older cousin, and placed into a corrupt institution in California. He broke free from the institution and joined the main characters on their quest, but hid the fact that they were probably searching for him. He would later become the protagonist's love interest.

So then I just kinda… Started hating him and changed his entire character haha :/

Now/Completely Revamped
Name: Ikaika "Finn" Cosa
Species: Human (Powered)
Place of origin: A fictional island somewhere between South Asia and Africa called Saocara
A summary/description of their character and their arc: Once a hard-headed and bold young child in a country torn by a civil-war, Finn was forcibly removed from his home as a young child by soldiers to be shipped off to islands near South America where he would be used as a super-powered child laborer. However, he escaped the boat where he was held captive while they were docked in Mississippi, where he ended up living in a church with a loving husband and wife, and becoming the super-powered house-slave for a family in a small (very racist) town. This family subjected him to countless physical and mental abuse that just about rewired his brain. The church was later burned down, and he ended up moving up to California to live with his estranged aunt, where he meets and decides to aid the protagonist in his quest to uncover truths about a missing family friend, all while slowly trying to return himself from the self-deprecating and unhealthily selfless mindset he was forced into. Just about the only thing that stays the same, he is still the protag's love interest.

@sock group

My first OC ever would probably be Ren (changed to Wren then back to Ren at some point), from around 2018. She was from a story that I collaborated with some friends to write though we stopped writing after a few months.
She was a major Mary Sue character, had wings, dragons, could do archery, and whatnot, just about all of the things I found cool at the time. Now, she's just a tired college student and not much else and is pretty bland - I basically made 'tired' and 'mom friend' her only personality traits.
Ren really needs some work :/ (sorry Ren)

Deleted user

sigh Alright, this one's going to be a mess. She was a mess. She's still a mess, but In a sane way. She's also a Harry Potter OC.
Original
Name: Sapphire Riddle
Age: 11-16 (We crammed each year into a day during a roleplay in summer camp)
Species: Human, were-phoenix (like a werewolf, but phoenix)
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: Alright. So at first, her appearance changed quite a bit. She had really long violet hair with blue tips (I was nuts), but then apparently it was dyed and actually silver. She was related to Voldemort. Her eyes were very, very blue. Very pale child. Tall. She was a were-phoenix and animangus (wolf), and she had some sort of weird ability to give herself parts of those forms (???). She was a mary-sue and apparently attractive. Er… yeah, not my best work and she didn't even have an arc.

Now/updated
Name: Still Sapphire, but she goes by Sapph now.
Pronouns: She/they
Species: Human (no crazy shiz now)
A summary/description of their character and their arc: She has pale blonde hair, reaching her shoulder blades and normally pulled back in some way. She still has blue eyes, but they're not as bright. They seem to change shade sometimes, but for the most part, it's normal. Her skin is still pale, but not as much as it was when I first created her. She's nearsighted and wears gold-wire-framed glasses and a bit scatterbrained with bad situational awareness. She's underweight for her height, though she is slightly taller than your average 13-year-old girl. She's a bit jittery and not very good with conversations, but she cares a lot about other people. Her arc has sort of been just her coming out of her shell. The first part was discovering her sister, whom she'd been separated from when their parents died, but now it's more of she's trying to expand her horizons.

@Anyanka99 groupoh shit waddup

Original
Name: Alga Wyspe
Species: human (but not from earth)
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: Originally she was an orphan living with her best friend Ofaria who she was in love with. The premise at this point was that there was a monster in the mountains that was going to kidnap her friend and she was going to have to rescue Ofaria. She was very shy and submissive and didn't have a lot of confidence in herself. She was a seamstress and she had grey hair for some reason. I don't really remember a lot about her at this stage because so much changed so quickly once the boys showed up.

Name: Alga Lithe Wyspe
Age:17 (but i'm thinking about making her a little older)
Species: same
A summary/description of their character and their arc: Oh boy, probably the most drastic change in character arc. I don't remember when the Lithe showed up but I thought it sounded cool as fuck as a 19 year old. Alga was raised on a farm with her family and her older sister who snapped and tried to kill herself and Alga. Alga survived and moved out of her parents house at age 15. She and her family blame her for her sister's death. She lived in an old cottage outside of her tiny mountain town and sold herbal remedies. She's also not gay anymore. She's not straight but I've only seen her show interest in men. Ofaria does still exist. She was a farm hand Alga grew up with who got married and moved into town two years before the events of the main story but she's never seen, only her husband. I think the biggest change to her is her personality. She's much more confident and competent and is actually the leader of her little party of runaways. She has a deep desire to help others due to the death of her sister, and this desire sometimes puts her in terrible situations. I think she also cares deeply about how people think of her. Another turn I didn't see her taking is getting married and starting a family. She gets pregnant and has her first daughter in the first book and ends up getting married a few years later and has another baby. It was a big surprise when it happened but she sort of grew with me.

@Thesaurus-Rex33 group

Original (I’m seventeen, I was thirteen when I made her, so a lot I don’t remember lol)
Name: Charlotte ??? ???
Species: human
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: I was just like ‘ShE HaS FiRe MaGiC’ so…ya know. Nothing?

Name: Charlotte Nyah (Pyros) Jones
Species: Mandéan (Human with Powers basically)
A summary/description of their character and their arc: Charlotte lost a lot due to fire. Her dad, her sister, her home…her ability to speak. So when she finds Fire to be the power granted to her she’s just as stubborn as usual to get rid of it. She tries everything but I doesn’t seem to work. Ignoring it, staying away from the power source, not practicing. It isn’t until she sees what Fire can do and how it can be beautiful is she ready to lead her team.
Charlotte is a sassy girl with a stubborn streak but cares for and is generous to her family. She’s destined to lead and just wants her mom and remaining sister to love financially comfortably again. Even when things seem to be falling apart she tries to make rational decisions, although relationships get in the way of that at times. She’s everything a Fire Triber is; elegant, strong willed, brave, and caring of one’s family.

Awww writing this makes me so happy. I’ve come so far in my story, I’m happy Charlie has too ❤️

@bellcurvebennie

Oh boy, here we go. I originally made this guy over six years ago, and the only thing that hasn't changed has been his pronouns and race. I'm kinda excited to look back on my favorite self-sabotaging gay's origins.

Original
Name: Started off as Jasper Cole, then Elwood Barrow, then Delaware Cole. I ended up reusing all of the first names for different characters.
Species: Werewolf
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: He started off as a pretty enigmatic mentor to the main character, whose only real personality was his wisdom and cheekiness. But after a while, I started getting more attached to him, to the point where he took over as the story's main character. This also inspired me to rework his personality, which I did, drastically. He went from wise to a complete idiot, and from enigmatic to far too sincere. He became the very definition of a himbo. He also became weirdly aggressive, which I don't think I meant to make him, but was very noticeable in my writing. His appearance also changed during this early stage (and actually, now that I think about it, his current appearance feels like a mixture of these two old ones). He originally had longish brown hair, brown skin, freckles, and golden eyes. Then I shortened and lightened his hair, made him white, and gave him green eyes.

Now/Updated
Name: David Lawson
Species: Werewolf
A summary/description of their character and their arc: He is the human embodiment of a shit-eating grin. He is smug, he is disloyal, and he is intentionally irritating. He also happens to be the most self-destructive character I have ever made; He does things impulsively and often overreacts to a situation, sometimes causing lasting damage to his relationships. He has a compulsive need to be the center of attention at all times, and he cannot stand it when people ignore him. He's fairly cruel and is known to make "jokes" that are really just threats but are said in such a way that you can't tell whether he's joking or actually threatening you (I'll tell you a secret: It's both).
He's my first genuine attempt at a character with a traumatic backstory (not including the edgy 12-year-old "my entire family was killed and now I'm INSANE" type of backstories), and I'm pretty happy with it. His backstory's pretty long, but the gist is he developed trauma from a werewolf attack, started reenacting his trauma, went to see a therapist, realized his gender dysphoria, felt betrayed by the therapist after she reported on some concerning things he said, stopped seeing her, continued to reenact his trauma, and ended up in prison for assault. It sounds kinda rushed and incohesive when shortened like that, but I didn't want to type out an entire novel lol
As I said, his current appearance is a bit of a combination of his two old ones, having longish pink hair (originally brown), brown skin, freckles, and green eyes. However, unlike his old appearances, he has a very punk aesthetic, with a septum piercing, tattoos, and black nail polish.

So, he went from a very likable himbo to an unlikable bastard. Truly the type of character development we love to see.

@sheabutter group

OOF ok

The Original-

Name: Prince Destrian of Al-Dar
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: He was originally very prejudiced against certain kingdoms and hated the idea of marriage/falling in love. All he wanted to do was sit and read. He didn't like adventure.

And now…

Name: Prince Destrian of Sa'ekka (yes I changed the kingdom name)
A summary/description of their character and their arc: Jesus, he changed quite a bit. Now he loves adventure and being in the thick of the battle. He also falls in love now, but with another prince from a different kingdom. He's no longer prejudiced and loves visiting other kingdoms.

@IonizationEnergy

Original
Name: Rolan
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: Rolan started out very aggressive, childish, and temperamental personality. He is very static throughout the story, only being more and more defensive and, honestly unlikeable, as the story goes on.

Now/updated
Name: Rolan Zane Long
A summary/description of their character and their arc: Rolan still starts off with the same traits as before, but now those traits get broken down through his relationships with his friends and family.

@Pizzaz11 group

Omfg this character has changed ALOT

Original
Name: Jay Griffin
Species: half cat hybrid
A summery/description of their original character and their arc: He was originally very goofy, childish, and thought he could do no wrong. He could shapeshift into any animal. Eventually he gets those powers stripped away, and he realized how much of an asshole he really was

Now/updated
Name: Jay Ryan Brown
Pronouns: he/him
Species: Half-alien
A summary/description of their original character and their arch: Jay is now not nearly as hard-headed, honestly he thinks bad of himself alot, and he's less goofy but more energetic and hard to control. He's much more nice than he previously was, and his whole entire story and character completely changed

Honestly, this boy is my favorite OC, and the first actually developed one I've ever had

@ZephirFox8812

Original
Name: Maritith (started my trend of mushing syllables together early I see)
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Cat on two legs (yes. I have no idea)
A summary/description of their original character and their arc: Badass leader of the rebels. Older sister raising her twin sisters. Was a mainish character for a bit but didn't really have a personality. She was just cool. At the time

Name: Mai (I hated the old name so much ngl)
Species: Cifter (shapeshifter)
A summary/description of their character and their arc: Still the badass leader of the rebels but more organised now. She has motive, kickass leadership skills and no more annoying twin sisters who don't help with anything (they're still being reworked). She very much reminds me of the captain from treasure planet. She doesn't go with the mains on their journey anymore but instead stays behind to kick ass. Shes essentially the same character but not a cardboard cut out and with a girlfriend

@Rabbi_Arsonist group

I feel like Abree has changed the most. So… Let's GO!

Original
Name: Mika No Last Name
A summary/description of their original character and their arc:
A sweet, shy girl. She had blue hair and blue eyes. After being born to a servant she broke a water pipe in the middle of the night and escaped the house drowning her parents in their sleep for revenge. Later got better clothes.

Name: Abree Kimono
A tall tempered girl who cares not for whos around. Black short hair and black eyes. Same story. After being born to a servant she broke a water pipe in the middle of the night and escaped the house drowning her parents in their sleep for revenge. After escaping, she found a pair of pants in forest most likely someone who died by reisu. They were baggy but she didn't care. She found a medical box and took off her maid outfit she was forced to wear. Knowing it was going to be weird walking around without a shirt so she wrapped a large portion of the bandages on her chest area.