forum Human hard, or hardly human? // comedy! // sci-fi oxo // closed
Started by @PaperHats business
tune

people_alt 52 followers

@PaperHats business

OK SO I FOUND A PROMPT ABOUT AN ALIEN AND HUMAN DUO, AND THE ALIEN JUST DESPERATELY WANTS TO FIT IN AND THE HUMAN IS TOTALLY INTO IT AND SUPPORTIVE. I just want a really hilarious comedy pair (probably platonic?) that we can bounce off the walls with. Anyone interested?

(I would also like to be the alien if that is alrighty)

@PaperHats business

Full Name:
Nickname(s):
Species: (alien/human)

Physical Appearance:
Usual Apparel/Clothing:
Other Features:

Personality:
Mannerisms:
Mental Age:
Hobbies:

Background:
Family:
Pets:

Deleted user

Rad! Quick query tho, would they be like roommates or smth?

@PaperHats business

Full Name: Zygandex
Nickname(s): Ziggy / Zy
Age: 12, on his planet (human equivalent of 23) (their planet rotates slower)
Species: Alien / Duegar
Quick Species Background: Plural: Daraguns / Singular: Duegar / Their racial insult/derogatory term: Dar/Dara

Physical Appearance: Interesting. He looks moderately like this, his face lizard-like and covered in scales. His eyes are a piercing yellow, and he houses few spikes off the sides of his head. He’s very lanky and thin, his bone structure much different than that of a human. While he holds himself a similar way, he has four arms, and inverted knees. His back is covered in large green scales, his chest and stomach a much lighter pale green and less scaley. A normal shirt and pants would fit him, if there were holes cut for his second pair of arms and his tail. He is roughly 6’0” and 120 lbs, his tail spanning about 4’ behind him.
Usual Apparel/Clothing: Shirt + shorts. Really anything that makes him look remotely human. He likes hoodies because the hood covers his head, and he can hide his other pair of arms in it. He also likes baggy sweatpants where he can hide his tail, and he wears face masks if he goes in public.
Other Features: Darker green scales mixed in with his lighter back scales show his age.

Personality: Extremely bubbly and always happy to try new things. He’s absolutely fascinated by humans, but can’t seem to wrap his mind around all that they do. He can be kind of stupid and dull, but that’s only because his culture differs greatly. He loves humans very much, and just would like to fit in.
Mannerisms: Lashes his tail if he’s angered / Sways his tail if he’s confused or thinking / fiddles with all of his arms if he’s struggling to understand anything / makes exaggerated expressions to show his emotion
Mental Age: Like… 6. He’s very curious and is not the most mature person.
Hobbies: Learning about humans!! He also really enjoys going for walks and thinks that human music is amazing. He’s a massive fan of magic tricks, too, although he cannot perform them.

Background: He was sent as an ambassador from his home planet to scope out Earth and how it was doing. Upon discovering humans lived there, his planet asked him to return, but he declined— seeing as he was just having too much fun. His species agreed to let him stay, as long as he did not start any interplanetary fights.
Family: A father named Yarrox and a mother named Islaen
Pets: None, but he just adores cats. For some reason, all cats seem to like him, too. He think there’re the best invention ever, even though everyone keeps telling him cats were not “invented.”

Deleted user

We should do like a forign exchange program!! My character would offer their apartment for the alien!

Deleted user

Hahaha, nvm, I just re-read your form and realized you had him as an ambassador

Deleted user

Rad!! Let me type out my character, I'm just in the middle of a class

Deleted user

Full Name: Aydin Martina
Nickname(s): Ayds, The Curator (it's their job), bastard
Species: Human all the way babey

Physical Appearance: Aydin has sandy blond hair, often dyed random colors. One of their eyes are hazel and the other's green. Aydin's face is slightly chubby, not really able to see the cheek bones. They have a nerve/muscle disease and they go around in a wheelchair most of the time.
Usual Apparel/Clothing: Honestly, they wear polo shirts and jeans all the time, business casual 24/7.
Other Features: They have a mole right under their mouth, left corner.

Personality: Aydin talks a lot, like a lot. They used to host a radio show in college if that says anything about them. They have this thing against ducks, don't ask, they will rant.
Mannerisms: Flappy hands and other stuff! They stim when nervous, or bored, or any other time.
Mental Age: 16 or so, they're a bit… immature-
Hobbies: Research! They have a writer friend who always comes to them with questions.

Background: Aydin had an… okay childhood. They were raised by their uncle who wasn't really suited to be a parent. Their parents and their aunt died in a car crash when they were small. They used to be really quiet but soon outgrew that.
Family: Uncle Miles
Pets: A cat!! They've tried to smuggle him into the museum and it's actually works a few times. His name is Sir William and they absolutley would fight to the death for him.

@PaperHats business

Perhaps? I mean he’s got four of them arms, so I don’t doubt it! His bone structure is lighter than humans, so he’s relatively light himself, though.

Deleted user

Thinking about Aydin's wheelchair getting stuck somewhere and Z just picking them up
Dhiusdhaiha, I've spent too much time on tumblr

@PaperHats business

Honestly, all of that is literally where this rp is going. Anything, no matter how funny, stupid, random it is lol. Are we ready for a starter?