forum hey look I'm making another picrew :D
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 62 followers

@GoodThingGoing group

they have transcended past their fluffy forms and entered a more liquidous state
like a little puddle of cute
definitely would hug

They're changing states
What would a gaseous cat look like?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

they have transcended past their fluffy forms and entered a more liquidous state
definitely would hug

They're changing states

You own a flamethrower, which upon firing (no pun intended ...

@GoodThingGoing group

definitely would hug

They're changing states

You own a flamethrower, which upon firing (no pun intended ...

Remarkable-

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

just gonna complain that this is cursed as h e l l
why did i decide to use this much variety
i know it'll hopefully all come together when i digital art-ify it, but right now everything looks out of place and even seeing a real face looks completely off and almost disturbing seriously what the feck are noses get that shet away from me

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

It has been weeks. I'm not actually drawing anything, just cutting out, editing, and smudging photo pieces to make them work together, because if I try to draw anything outside of the extra details (hairstyles, tattoo designs, eye colors, etc) I'll likely never finish this.
So far it's actually working pretty well, I'm honestly quite excited, but it's definitely going to be a long time before I'm able to even start uploading the test versions.
Also can I just say that wow human faces are so complex, like all of a sudden I can't look at people without subconsciously taking detailed mental notes of their facial structure when before all i saw was "yep, that's a nose"
and who knew eyebrows had so many distinct shapes??? like it's just a bunch of hair above your eyes??? yet if you change it up too much suddenly it looks like an entirely different person and I'm so confused

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

update: the project has not been abandoned, however I still can't tell if it's looking really great or really disturbing, or if I'm wasting my time or not
I might be able to send a couple progress shots within the month, depending on how long it takes to plan out and draw hair sections, so maybe y'all could give some outside input then
but overall I think i've finished the image cutting and can finally move on to the more creative, fun parts about this :D

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

also i know i've said it before but I've really started noticing the variety in human faces lately, like i understand what gives people a certain likeness now and it freaks me out

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

To anyone who actually cares about this:
The project has been scrapped. Sort of. Like I’ll probably still attempt to make a semi-realistic style picrew at some point soon because for some odd reason the idea brings me joy, but it won’t be using this exact method, as it turns out this is a massive freaking pain.