forum HAMILTON for anyone that loves Hamilton
Started by @@Kylie
tune

people_alt 56 followers

@@Kylie

Hey! I love Hamilton and I was so happy to get to watch it on Disney+ tell me your favorite song, character, if you watched it, anything about it! <3

@PaperHats business

YES hamilton is a wonderful musical, as is In The Heights. Lin’s a clever god— awesome lyrics in both. Gotta say I’m a massive fan of all the faster raps, like guns & ships and Washington on your side. My shot’s got some nice rap parts too, and non-stop is always a keeper.

Deleted user

AAAASDFGHJKL I LOVE HAMILTON My favorite characters are Angelica and Ham. I relate to them the most and I think Satisfied is my favorite song…. I know they weren't a couple in real life but I ship ;_; I never saw it until Disney+ but I've been listening to the soundtrack since I was 11

Deleted user

Dude, I just watched Hamilton for the first time a few days ago. It was so good! My favorite song would be One Last Time, cause when Christopher Jackson sings, I listen. His voice is absolutely stunning!! (Dear Theodosia is a close second, it's just such a pure song)

Deleted user

Dude, I just watched Hamilton for the first time a few days ago. It was so good! My favorite song would One Last Time cause when Christopher Jackson sings I listen. His voice is absolutely stunning!! (Dear Theodosia is a close second, it's just such a pure song)

Chris Jackson's voice is AMAZING. So is Leslie Odom Jr. Their voices are all like liquid gold. I can't XD They are beautiful men

@PaperHats business

(Dear Theodosia is a close second, it's just such a pure song)

Aaaaa I know! Just learned how to play it on piano the other day. So much fun :D

Deleted user

Dude, I just watched Hamilton for the first time a few days ago. It was so good! My favorite song would One Last Time cause when Christopher Jackson sings I listen. His voice is absolutely stunning!! (Dear Theodosia is a close second, it's just such a pure song)

Chris Jackson's voice is AMAZING. So is Leslie Odom Jr. Their voices are all like liquid gold. I can't XD They are beautiful men

Yes!! When Christopher began singing my sister and I both had this look of, "damnnn, this guy can sing!" Leslie Odom Jr.'s voice is just another reason I like the song Dear Theodosia. His voice is so unique and I love it!

Deleted user

Aaaaa I know! Just learned how to play it on piano the other day. So much fun :D

That's so cool! I lack any instrumental skills, so I'm jealous lol. I just annoy my family and play the song all the time.

Deleted user

That's so cool! I lack any instrumental skills, so I'm jealous lol. I just annoy my family and play the song all the time.

I learned to play Dear Theodosia on piano for my talent show in middle school. My best friend sang.

Deleted user

Guys
I'm hooked

This is the best fricking thing I've ever seen. It combined the two most amazing things in the world and made them glorious! And the characters! They were adorable!

Deleted user

Who is your favorite from the original cast? Mine are Lin and I also really love Anthony because he seems very wholesome.

Deleted user

Oooh probably either phillipa soo or jasmine cephas jones

I love them! Phillipa Soo's voice is so pretty ;_;