forum Double Linked Pages
Started by @ZoeVictoria
tune

people_alt 56 followers

@ZoeVictoria

Hi, so i’m not sure if this happens to anyone else (it probably does) but sometimes when I create links between pages they’ll appear twice once I save them. For example if I set two characters as siblings the relationship link will appear twice on both of them.

This doesn’t always happen with characters. i thought it did at first, but it seems to be able to happen with other links as well. If you have the time @andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer), would you consider looking into this? It’s not a deal breaker by any means, but it is kind of frustrating to deal with.

@Eldest-God-andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin

Ah, yep. Unfortunately this bug has cropped up from time to time over the years and I've yet to be able to track it down and get it fixed. I think it's related to the special links that generate reverse-links (for example, adding another page as a sibling should also add the sibling link on the other page, also) and only seems to happen when you add multiple links at once.

I'll do another deep dive and see if I can track it down this time and squash it once and for all.