forum Up for another one? (Closed~)
Started by @Rainy_is_back
tune

people_alt 54 followers

@Rainy_is_back

No, that's not a suggestion to anything lol
I'm just really bored, and haven't got anything better to do. I don't really have any ideas either- besides preferably something not romance. Maybe some kind of Parent/Kid story. I'm not against a romance, but I've been in quite a bit, and kind of want a break.
Something light maybe. We'll see what happens would be best. I don't really know what I want :P

If you have any ideas, let me know! It would be preferred if you were on pretty regularly, but that's not a necessity. Guess I'll wait and see if anyone joins lol

@Rainy_is_back

'Eyy!
I don't really have a preference either way. I do have a girl I can use, and might have a basic-ish idea if I do use her as a kid

@Rainy_is_back

You sure? We could probably still use the prompt I have in mind, if you'd prefer.
It just fit with her back story lol
But if you're sure, do we want to pull up a template and then decide plot after characters?

@Rainy_is_back

(I'm just putting place holder names for now)

After a teacher from Wendy's school found out about her abusive guardians, they tipped off the police in hopes of getting the little girl into a better home situation. When the police arrived at Wendy's house, her guardians were arrested on the spot after finding evidence of Wendy's abuse and other possible illegal activities.
When the police found Wendy in her room, they brought her outside to the rest of chaos. But when she overhears something about putting her up for adoption, or foster care, Wendy freaks out and manages to slip away from the police. Running off into the dark city, she manages to escape without being noticed. That is, until she runs into someone.

@Rainy_is_back

It could have probably been written better, lol
But anyways, awesome! Are you still alright with being the parent, or would you prefer being the kid?

@Rainy_is_back

Alright, will do!
Here's the template, if you don't have one :P

~Must Fill out~
First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Species:
Power:
Personality:
~Looks~
Hair:
Face:
Body:
Clothing:
Links: (If any)
~Extra~
Favorites:
Least Favorites:
Hobbies/Talents:
Weakness:
Strength:
Family:

@Rainy_is_back

~Must Fill out~
First Name: Laura
Middle Name: Nicole
Last Name: Trainer
Species: Human
Power: N/A
Personality: Laura is definitely a very interesting kind of girl. Typically, she's polite and friendly to strangers; all the while, keeping her distance from them in the process. She has major trust issues that most people don't seem to realize until they try to become friends with her. But once you break down the walls of unease, she's a super sweet and friendly girl typically all the time. She's a lot more willing to let you touch her, and will be more invested in conversations.
~Looks~
Hair: Laura has a dark honey blonde hair color, which seemingly fades into a lighter color of blonde. It's cut into a cute bob, that's a little messy on the ends from attempting to cut it herself. But her hair is naturally pretty wavy, so it's not super easy to tell.
Face: She has a rounder diamond shape face, with full cheeks giving her a pretty young look. Her eyes are a light golden brown eye color. She also has soft freckles over her face.
Body: As an adult, Laura has a less defined hour-glass shaped figure, and weighs roughly 140 pounds. She's about 5'8 as well. But as a younger child, she's pretty small (about 4'8'' tall, and roughly 100 pounds.). Her skin tone is pretty fair, with only a little bit of darker color on her face and cheeks.
Clothing: Laura wears simple t-shirts a lot of the time, with cute colors and different simple patterns. She typically wears jeans or denim shorts to go with it. She also wears a navy-blue baseball hat (that's too big for her) with the number thirteen in yellow print on the front.
Links: N/A
~Extra~
Favorites: Music, the dark, movies (though she doesn't watch them often), soccer
Least Favorites: Huge crowds, the ocean, planes,
Hobbies/Talents: Soccer, photography, choreography/dance, writing, climbing
Weakness: Being the center of attention is a big one, followed closely by being alone for extended periods of time. She has a hard time with her fear of being abandoned by everyone.
Strength: None at the moment
Family: Both of her parents are dead, after a plane crash on their way to the Bahamas for a wedding anniversary. She lives with her aunt Cleo, and her drunkard of a boyfriend. She has no siblings, or closer family.

@Rainy_is_back

(Yes, I do realize I haven't finished filling it out, but I thought I'd give the important information so you could take a look at your characters. As you can see, I am almost finished with it.)

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

(okay, great!)

~Must Fill out~
First Name: Ash
Middle Name: n/a
Last Name: Wolfe
Species: robot, human mimick with wolf traits
Power: none
Personality: Ash is a strange man. He's big, buff, and can be very scary when he wants to be. Still, he prefers working with children, his job allowing him to as he is a waiter at a family diner and arcade. He can come off as cold and unfeeling, but he just has a hard time expressing his very deep and intense emotions. He's very caring, especially of those in need, and he's not one to shy away from giving help to those who need it.
~Looks~
Hair: a deep grey color, the sides of his head are shaved nearly completely, with a shock of longer hair on the top of his head. His tail and wolf ears are the same color, with a bit of an ombre to a black
Face: Ash has a chistled jaw, and a strong profile. His eyes a are deep grey, a bit darker than his hair, and he has stubble on his chin and jaw.
Body: Ash is about 5'11" and covered in muscles. He does his best not to be intimidating, especially at his work, but he can come off as intimidating at times. He's a shade lighter than tan, with freckles on his arms but not his face. Do to his metal and plastic insides, he weighs about 400 lbs.
Clothing: Ash wears a simple grey shirt, often with a small good name tag, and black dress pants with dark shoes.
Links: n/a
~Extra~
Favorites: reading, kids (though it isn't always obvious), movies
Least Favorites: complete silence, total isolation
Hobbies/Talents: carving, knife throwing, cooking
Weakness: the cold. If he gets too cold, his metal limbs will freeze up and he can't move. Heat as well; he has a synthetic skin that makes him look human, but if he gets too hot he could potentially have his very intimate plastic and metal parts meld together. He also has a hard time conveying emotions, which can upset him
Strength: he is very strong, able to lift his own weight easily. He's also very good at do small, intricate things. He can be very delicate
Family: Oooh boy. Ash has… A giant family. I'll keep it simple: a ton of other robots, with our without animal traits. He is dating a human mimick with bear traits named Goldie. His creator, who he calls Ma, and her sister own the diner are both immortals. Also, several other runaways and adopted humans.