forum I can read your story!
Started by @@Kylie
tune

people_alt 56 followers

@@Kylie

If you have a short story or you are going to write a book I'll read it for you! I can make suggestions and tell you what I think about it!

@Kefi

Hey! First of all, u are a saint. Bless. Second of all, I may take you up on this in the near(ish) future- I'm only a few chapters in right now, and there's a solid chance I may later hate this more than anything I've done ever and destroy it from the face of the planet.
BUT if that doesn't happen, I may hit you up in like a week or so! Message me if you want to know the general plot/warnings. It's not DARK, per se, I think, but pretty much all of my characters are terrible people.
Again, thanx and PM me if you're interested! Feedback is always amazing <3

@@Kylie

Hey! First of all, u are a saint. Bless. Second of all, I may take you up on this in the near(ish) future- I'm only a few chapters in right now, and there's a solid chance I may later hate this more than anything I've done ever and destroy it from the face of the planet.
BUT if that doesn't happen, I may hit you up in like a week or so! Message me if you want to know the general plot/warnings. It's not DARK, per se, I think, but pretty much all of my characters are terrible people.
Again, thanx and PM me if you're interested! Feedback is always amazing <3

Yes I would LOVE to read your story and give feedback!

@@Kylie

Hey! Can I book a spot? <3 I haven't anything on me rn, but I can grab one of mine later :)

of course!

@@Kylie

Awesome, thank-you!!!!
When you have time just message me the story/stories and I would be more then happy to look over it!

@@Kylie

Sorry everyone I do not have a lot of free time right now but I will eventually get to everyone's stuff! Sorry!