forum Join me in wishing Andrew the happiest of birthdays!
Started by @amy groupPremiumest Supporter
tune

people_alt 89 followers

@amy groupPremiumest Supporter

Hey, all!

Today (July 9th) is Mr. Andrew's birthday! I appreciate Andrew because he's super smart, incredibly hardworking, wildly creative, and a good-hearted, caring person. I know he appreciates all of you for using Notebook.ai and for keeping the forums such a fun place to hang out.

Feel free to drop your birthday wishes to him here (and feel free to get creative). I'll be taking him out adventuring as much as possible throughout the day, and I know he'd love reading your comments at the end of the night.

Thank you! You all rock. :)

@saor_illust school

HAPPY BORNAVERSARY ANDREW!!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU AND TY FOR MAKING THIS SITE AND ALL THE HARD WORK YOU'VE DONE!!
WE APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE,
AND HAVE THE BEST OF ALL GUD BORTHDAYS!!!
<333

@StarkSpangledMayflower

Happy birthday Andrew! Thank you for making a site where we are able to make new friends without having ever met them. This site has helped me fix my writing, helped teach me many things, and meet new people with unique experiences. Hope you have an amazing day!

@Mojack group

Happy birthday, Andrew! Notebook AI is a fantastic site (and as a mobile user, it’s good a good mobile layout which I really appreciate) and I really appreciate everything you’ve done on it, especially the update you put out a few days ago! You’re a very cool person; have the best of birthdays!

@Rainy_is_back

Happy birthday!
Thank you for everything you do, you're an awesome guy! We really appreciate what you do around here, and I hope you have a spectacular birthday. May all your wishes come true~

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!
We all love and appreciate you so much for your hard work on this site. It’s helped me through so many trying times and I love all the friends I’ve made on here. Thank you for making such a safe place <3 <3 <3

@ninja_violinist

this is tragically rushed but happy birthday Andrew!!
if you ever want to conquer a small country, you have an entire army of willing numbskulls at your command

Deleted user

Wow! Happy birthday Andrew! I not sure what to say right now but hopefully you stay safe and stay happy! Have a nice birthday!

@RedTheLoveless

Happy day of birthing, Andrew! Celebrate and take the day/week off, because you most certainly have earned it (especially with the recent update).

@Fraust

Happy birthday, Andrew! Thanks for making this little safe haven for literal thousands of people. Here's to many more!

Deleted user

YO happy birthday Andrew! I hope you live a long and prosperous life in the years to come!

@moss

Happy birthday Andrew!!! Thanks for making such an amazing site and I hope you enjoy your day!

Deleted user

GAH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW !!! I APPRECIATE THE HECK OUTTA YOU MAN

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Many happy returns, Lord Andrew! Thanks for being a straight up swell guy in pretty much every regard! Notebook has definitely changed my life, both socially and in terms of worldbuilding, forever for the better.

@Rvan group

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!! Seriously Andrew you are absolutely amazing here on notebook! I love how you not only take feedback from users, but you respond too! I think it shows, by this thread alone, how much everyone on notebook loves all the hard work you do for us! You created such an amazing site, Notebook.ai has honestly changed my life—I’ve made best friends on here and notebook got me hooked on roleplaying, the website as a whole has brought me a lot of much needed joy in my life haha.
Seriously, thank you so much for creating Notebook.ai and for all the hard work you put into it! I hope you have the happiest of birthdays, and don’t forget to eat plenty of potatoes.