forum I'm bored af and looking to help someone a little. Any beginners wanna rp?
Started by @Anemone eco
tune

people_alt 56 followers

@Anemone eco

The title says it all. I don't have a plot, but if you do, that's cool. If you don't, then I can always come up with something.

A few things though:

• Andrew's rules apply, no discussions.
  • I am not a beginner. I'm just looking to help someone who is.
  • You'll have to be fine with me talking about some errors you make like spelling or grammar. I may come off as harsh, but I'm not doing it to be mean, I'm doing it to help you improve. So please listen to me.
  • I will give you small writing tips if I feel it to be necessary.
  • No slurs or shit like that.
  • Lgbtq+ welcome, though don't feel pressured to have a non-cishet character.
  • This does not have to be romance.
  • Despite this being for a beginner, I will ask that two put at least 2-3 semi-decent sentences in your reply. I'm not looking for Leo Tolstoy material. I'm just looking for a little effort.
  • Don't be afraid to ask me questions!
  • I will point out if your character is OP, a Mary Sue, excessively edgy, or something else of the like. Your character can have flaws, but I don't want a character that's all "no one loves me, my parents died, i've been to an insane asylum 7 timez, society made me this way, umu i wanna dieeee". No. Just no.
  • Let me know if you have any triggers!

That's all, I think. Don't be shy! :D

@Anemone eco

Okay, so my first question for you before we begin. Are you older than twelve? I don't want to have too high of an expectation for you.

@Anemone eco

That's just fine. May I have a sample of something you've written (in prose) to see what I'm working with? Don't apologize unnecessarily, by the way.

@kiba

Maka ''She's dead Raiujji!''….

Raiujji ''…T-thats not true!!''

ugh…my skills suck …

@Anemone eco

I-
Yeah, we've got a lot of work. Hmm. This… scene seems to be heavily out of context, but that isn't the problem here. In that dialogue, I noticed a lack of comma usage where needed and the same with an apostrophe. That, and, in my opinion, this was just written poorly.

Do you perhaps have a paragraph of your work?

@Anemone eco

Well, let's do this. So that I can assess your abilities a little better, I want you to write a small sample (like five sentences at least) showing the reaction of one of your characters when they find a dead body. Does that make sense?

Deleted user

(Nope. I just found them. I thought I could help.)

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Hi, I used to come on here a lot about 2 years ago, but I had to take a break from the website. My writing skills have downgraded a lot and I just need lots of practice and obviously this website has changed a lot since I've been here last, do you mind?

Deleted user

Oh. Hello, @I_Dont_know_who_I_Am! Im sorry to say that @Myosotis has been offline for about a month. I believe they said they'll be off for about two so one more month. But I'd be glad to? All up to you!