forum Gems roleplay (Open)
Started by @Death_man_
tune

people_alt 65 followers

@Death_man_

I sit on a cliff and I feel the wind in my fur blow with grace. My ears perk up as I hear steven, amethyst,spinel,garnet,and pearl training and I look towards them shaking my head. I look behind me and I see the progress of the rest of the gems building and making improvements to the "warp pads" I heard the gems call them but I call it a teleporter just for fun. I look back at steven,amethyst,garnet,spinel, and pearl train some more. I say to myself "It feels like I am home but I am worried about my world of what is happening, I hope they can survive for awhile without a ruler on the throne". I see steven's friend connie come running towards steven as I tilt my head to the left in curiosity (you add your oc here)

@Death_man_

(No, I mean I wanna be spinel cuz she baby)

(Alright , spinel will start on the beach with steven,garnet,amethyst, and pearl

@Death_man_

I sit on a cliff and I feel the wind in my fur blow with grace. My ears perk up as I hear steven, amethyst,spinel,garnet,and pearl training and I look towards them shaking my head. I look behind me and I see the progress of the rest of the gems building and making improvements to the "warp pads" I heard the gems call them but I call it a teleporter just for fun. I look back at steven,amethyst,garnet,spinel, and pearl train some more. I say to myself "It feels like I am home but I am worried about my world of what is happening, I hope they can survive for awhile without a ruler on the throne". I see steven's friend connie come running towards steven as I tilt my head to the left in curiosity (you add your oc here)

(Let the rp begin)