forum Anyone have Fire Emblem Hero’s?
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 44 followers

Deleted user

I know it’s an app but I’m curious. I got it today and I got some broken characters, and some of my favorite awakening characters. I’m looking forward to getting my favorites like Lon’qu and Lissa. I want the entire cast of awakening.

@Becfromthedead group

Oh that’s weird, it says no requests pending.
Idk who I want lol. I like having my favorites just because but I rarely use them on my actual team because they tend to be more side characters.

Deleted user

Same. But I use Robin and Lucinda just because they’re broken. I use a dancer/dragon character, and a healer, I use Camillia, but I don’t like her as a character. I wanted Lissa TwT

@Becfromthedead group

My current team is one that just works really well together. I have Caineghis (idk how to spell that), Mordecai, Reyson, and Veronica. Caineghis is super broken, and with added buffs from teammates, it’s just over for most enemies.

@Becfromthedead group

Ah, I see. But yeah, uh, beast teams are really good for future reference, partially because they often benefit from being on a team with other beasts, and a lot of the beast characters that originally came from the same summon go well together.
I wish I could do a team of favorite characters but unfortunately my favorites are pretty low tier in heroes

Deleted user

Yeah! The speed seems to be something they need, but some of these are pretty strong and kill. Sometimes they out run units.

Deleted user

Yep. I always use my dancer for Lucina or Robin. Mostly Lucina since she’s broken

Deleted user

I summoned Marth Lucina :) And OG Lucina. It was a four star for me.

@Becfromthedead group

I wish some of the Awakening characters were better though. Some of them are good but pale in comparison to characters from other games.
Like I really want to have either Stahl or Lon’qu on my team, but neither of them have high enough attack to go on a real team, even after building.

Deleted user

Stahl? He’s a person I added to my team, if you evolve him he’s not terrible, but that’s only because I got the 4 star pull, his 3 star to start it isn’t good.