forum I feel like I'm the only one on the planet who's read...
Started by @Pickles group
tune

people_alt 83 followers

@Pickles group

What have you read that you feel like no one else has read? Or at least, you've never met anyone who has. I probably won't have read it but maybe I will
I'll go
More Happy Than Not (I read it because of booktube, but I've never actually met anyone who's read it. Not sure how to feel about it)
The Talon Saga
I am Number Four
I have more but now I'm blanking

Deleted user

The Halo book series by Alexandra Ardonetto (i cant spell her last name).
It's really good but like no ones read it

@Pickles group

ANOTHER PERSON YAYYY I still haven't finished the last book but I feel like at this point I have to reread the whole series
I gave it to two or three of my friends in a desperate attempt to get them to read it, but I don't think they did

@GoodThingGoing group

Oh my gosh, soooo many:

• Saving Red by Sonya Sones
  • Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
  • An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
  • My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
  • Salt To The Sea by Ruta Sepetys
  • The Ascendence Trilogy by Jennifer Nielson
  • Resistance by Jennifer Nielson
  • Let's Call It A Doomsday by Katie Henry
  • Wilder Girls by Rory Power (well, I feel like I'm the only one who loves it, anyways)

Deleted user

Okay, the Pretties series by Scott Westerfield.
It's one of my only dystopian I like.

@Pickles group

I'm still trying to read the second one. it's upstairs in my room but it's in a different format than I read the first one in and for some reason it bothers me

@Bananapudding

I'm still trying to read the second one. it's upstairs in my room but it's in a different format than I read the first one in and for some reason it bothers me

I get what you mean lol

@GoodThingGoing group

Also!

• There's Something About Sweetie by Sandya Menon (Sweetie is precious and I'd die for her)
  • An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (it's my favorite John Green book, don't @ me)
  • Penny From Heaven by Jennifer Holm (best middle grade)
  • Turtle In Paradise by Jennifer Holm (also best middle grade)
  • With The Fire On High by Elizabeth Acevedo (amazing and also made me very hungry, don't read on an empty stomach)
  • The Monsters of Verity by Victoria Schwab (badass monsters and monster hunters!!!)
  • Spin The Dawn by Elizabeth Lim (Mulan retelling but with a magical bird man and a precious tailor girl who disguises herself as a guy!)
  • Wolf By Wolf and Blood For Blood by Ryan Graudin (it's about a shapeshifter who kills nazis, what more do you need??)

@Starfast group

• The Edge Chronicles by Paul Stewart (SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS!!!)
  • The Rime Chronicles by Mindee Arnett
  • Sylo by DJ MacHale
  • I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
  • These Rebel Waves by Sarah Raasch
  • Under My Skin by Charles De Lint
  • The Umbrella Academy by Gerard Way and Gabriel Ba (I read the first two back in like 2012 but even with the show out I've never met anyone else who's read them).
  • Skyward by Brandon Sanderson (I see a lot of people talking about his other works, but this one seems to go under appreciated)
  • The Obernewtyn Chronicles by Isobelle Carmody (I read these a long time ago and really liked them and I kinda want to reread them but I'm kinda worried I won't like them as much).

I am Number Four

I read this one back when I was in high school and didn't really like it
Wasn't there a movie too?

@Kie group

@JyngerbreadAndStardust I've read Radio Silence before! It's been a while but I finished the book in a day or two, I was obsessed.

@croccin-champagne

Turtle in Paradise slapped so hard I’ve never read anything that made me that happy since. An Abundance of Katherines is incredible too Jyn I’m so glad you love those books