forum Monsters? These are my children -Ben (o/o with lisapickle)
Started by @chickenfrogman group
tune

people_alt 87 followers

@chickenfrogman group

(AAAAAAAAAH IM SO EXCITED!!!!)
(Okay so we're like two years in the future, yeah? They live in Spain now. We need a name for the city. It is a big City though they live in the super rich fancy neighborhood.)
(The bad guys haven't given up looking for them, but they're still looking in Bwien mostly cause… XD They couldn't have gotten far, right? WRONG)
(I'm so excited for this)
(You don't even know)

@chickenfrogman group

Name: Benjamin Caspian Stan (Just Ben)
Appearance (clothing, face and body): Ben has short-ish Black hair. It's thick and curly. It isn't like super long? But it is long enough for a small ponytail. He has dark brown eyes and a sharp jaw bone that is square ish. His nose is on the bigger side, and his lips too. He has dark lashes and his eyes are kinda small. He's 6"2 tall and actually quite muscular. He's not like, buff, but he's fit. Don't think of Thor or Capt. America, think like Bucky from the Winter Soldier. Maybe a little less. He normally wears a deep red T-shirt and dark pants. He has a long, grey fancy coat (Idk where he got it.) and wears black tennis shoes. Occasionally seen in his leather motorcycle jacket and wears white just as often as black.
Additional info: He's antisocial and doesn't like people much, but once you get to know him he's really funny, loyal and excepting. He hates you otherwise though. He's a fullblood Russian, and you can tell. His accent can be overwhelming at times and make his speech hard to understand if he mumbles.
Element(water, Air, Fire, Ice, Earth, ect….):FIYAAAAAA

@chickenfrogman group

Name: Cagually Azil Stan (Cage)
Appearance (clothing, face and body): Cage has a rounder face, is skinny and he's only 5.5ft tall. His eyes are a striking aqua blue and his nose is smaller and round. His lips are average and tinted pink. He has white blonde, fluffy hair that probably was a bowl cut earlier but it's grown out a bit. It's mostly just a fluff mess now. He's very, very smiley and will give hugs. He wears a robin blue V-neck, grey skinny jeans and red sneakers. Sometimes he wears a beanie.
Additional info: Cage is a MAJOR extrovert. He will sing and talk and talk and run. He's a youngest child, so he's a bit less mature than he should be, but it's not painful. He is Korean/Russian, but the Korean side shows more in his small, slanted eyes and his body shape.
Element: water

@chickenfrogman group

Name:Violet Susan Parks
Appearance (clothing, face and body): Violet is 5.8ft tall and average weight. She Has dark brown eyes and big lashes. Her complexion is very pale and her cheeks are usually pink. She has dark brown hair that falls in round curls to her mid-torso. Her nose is long and not pointy or round, and her lips are bigger and pink. She usually wears pencil(ish) skirts, dresses that come to her knees, or slacks. When she wears slack or skirts she couples it with a pretty blouse. She also has a long coat. It reaches her knees and when buttoned looks more like a nice dress.
Additional info: Violet is sweet, patient and excepting. However, if you're an irritating, selfish butt, she will be very very angry with you XD She has a British accent and is a certified Nurse.
Element: Earth, technically, but she is very weak in it.

@chickenfrogman group

Name: Gabriel Pierce Cove
Appearance (clothing, face and body): Gabriel is tall and slender. He's probably 6ft and weighs about 160. His hair is black and fluffly and looks like it used to be in a bowl cut but is just a little overgrown; probably never brushed. There is one white streak through his hair. He's deathly pale, not pretty pale and his lips are tinted a deep raspberry. He has small, slanted eyes that are a dark purple and a long, rounded nose and thin lips. His cheekbone juts out, due to him not being cared for properly, and his cheeks are always pinkish. His nails are black, but not long, and strangely look nice despite their color. He wears blacks, grey's and purple's and is usually in some sort of knee-length tunic and leggings, coupled with a pair of boots. His teeth are a little point, and his canines are pointy enough that they push into his lip when his mouth is closed. You can't see his teeth when his mouth is closed though. His ears are slightly pointed too.
Additional info: His voice is strangely quiet but scratchy and his touch is always freezing cold. He has jet black, bat-like wings that are soft to the touch and end in freaky dangerous claws. They're twice his size. He has mastered the art of 'hiding' his wings, so making them invisible. He has asthma and can't fly much because of it. He is also trained in some magic, so he can make people sleep and stuffs.
Element:Air

@chickenfrogman group

Name: Kissa Cove
Appearance (clothing, face and body): Kissa wears clothes to match the moment, so she's normally dressed in T-shirts and skinny jeans. Her T-shirts have slits up the back for her wings. Her feet are always bare. She has a round face and slanted, purple eyes. Her nose is somewhat pointy, but looks round from the front. She has think, dark lips. Her cheeks are round and her face is sprinkled with dark freckles. Her skin is pale white, making her almost look sick. She's 5'4ft tall and is skinny.
Additional info: Kissa has large wings twice her size that are incredibly fluffy and feathery. They're a creamy white and shed feathers a lot. She normally if not always keeps them invisible.
Element: Air.

@lisapickle

Name: Silver Tate
Appearance (clothing, face and body): hay colored straight blond hair. Soft, simple features. Grey-green eyes. About 5'7 height. Usually just wears jeans, and shirts that have a draw-string neck and waist and are pretty much open in the back (for her wings). Usually barefoot. Wings are grey and feathery. When folded behind her back, they reach over a foot above her head and the tips almost touch the floor (12ft wing span).
Additional info: hyper. talks a lot. Miki's sister.
Element: Air (wings=flight. Connection to the air=telekinesis).

Name: Miki Tate.
Appearance (clothing, face and body): Red hair. It's somewhere in between straight and curly. Bright green eyes. A few freckles. Nose and lips are on the thinner side. She wears jeans and old t-shirts, sneakers, and probably always has a hoodie tied around her waist. 5'8 ish.
Additional info: annoys Ben and Vi to no end but not on purpose. Silver's sister.
Element: noooooope she's just a normal human

@chickenfrogman group

(screaming intensifies)
(Okay, we know what the house looks like but I'm going to write down a run-down of it here for reference.)
(It's three stories counting the basement. When you walk in, you walk into a larger sitting area with a TV and coffee table and normal things like a couch and stuffs. To the left is a balcony that overhangs a really nice kitchen with an island counter along with a counter against the wall. There's a hallway to the left of the kitchen that leads to the bathroom, basement stairs and garage. There is a small library to the right of the living room.)(Upstairs is mostly just bedrooms down a large hallway. two bathrooms are upstairs too, and a small living-room space thing. A few of the bedrooms have balconies that look out over the backyard)(The basemen is separated into three rooms, one specifically for flying. It's a really deep basement so the ceiling is super high. The basement also has a bathroom)(The backyard is fenced in and is about 5 acres. One in ground pool for swimming and one artificial round pond for the winged bbys)(Front yard has a large porch and a wrap around driveway. about 3 acres out front and a lot of trees near the edge of the land so you can't really see the house.)

@chickenfrogman group

(8:30am)

Violet yawns, hoisting the laundry basket onto her hip and closing the door with her foot. "Ben is breakfast done?"
He looks up from the stove and shakes his head. "No, no. Almost though. Did you get Silver's clothes?"
She sighs, already halfway across the living room. "Not yet. I'll put it in with the next load."
Cage bounces up the basement stairs. "Bennnnnnnn!"
He glares Cage's way as Cage brings him an ice cube the size of his fist. "Look! I made it freeze this whole thing!"
Ben creases his brow and takes it. "Augh, did you break another bowl??"
Cage opens his mouth to defend himself when Violet trips on the way back to the kitchen. "Goodness!" She catches her balance and dusts herself off, studying the floor. She continues walk back to the kitchen. "I found Gabriel, if anyone was wondering. Oh-." She spot Cage's ice and takes it from Ben's hands. "Good job, Cage! You're getting much better, isn't he Love?"
Ben turns around with a glare, ignoring them both and finishing breakfast.

@lisapickle

Silver exited the bathroom, rubbing her wet hair with a towel, her dirty clothes floating in a pile behind her. As she passed hers and Miki's room, the dirty clothes of the floor rose to join the ones in the air. She passed the stairs and jumped over the railing, wings spread to steady her fall, and dropped to the floor below.
"Morning, Dad." she said to Ben, pressing a kiss to his shoulder on her way by toward the laundry room. "Did you say you found–augh!" she tripped over the same spot Violet had a moment before. "Oh, Gabe! I'm so sorry." she gently patted around until she found him and figured out how he was laying, and edged around him to deposit her clothes on the laundry room floor. She came back and sat beside him to keep anyone else from stepping on him. "What're you making, Ben?"

@chickenfrogman group

Ben rubs off where she kissed on his shoulder, grumpily mumbling in Russian and setting out some waffles, cut up fruit and eggs on the counter. He makes himself a plate and sits in a chair beside the couch, ignoring Silver completely.
Violet makes a plate and heads towards the stairs. “Im going to wake Kiss. I’ll be back down in a moment.”
Cages eyes widen. “If you don’t die.”

@lisapickle

Silver laughed and made herself a plate of food, with extra fruit for Gabriel, while still sitting on the floor. Miki came downstairs (using the stairs) and paused in the middle of the kitchen, glancing back and forth between her sister and the plate of food floating off the counter.
"Silver, what are you doing?" she asked.
Silver reached out to take her plate out of the air and pointed to the empty spot beside her. "Gabriel."
"Oh." Miki nodded and grabbed a cup out of the cabinet and poured herself some coffee.

@chickenfrogman group

Gabriel sleepily yawns and rubs his eyes, sitting up on the floor. He stares at the plate of food for a moment and slowly takes a few strawberry slices.
Ben stands, setting his plate on the island counter and scrolling over something on his tablet. He sighs. “Augh, I have a meeting tomorrow.” He whispers.
Cage picks up a strawberry and freezes it solid. “YES!! SO C-“ Ben slaps the back of his head.
“Shut up and stop-“ he takes the frozen strawberry, angrily shaking it,”- freezing things!”

@lisapickle

Silver saw the strawberries disappear as she cut up her waffle and her face broke into a smile. "Gabe!" she cried, looking at him even though he was still invisible. "Good morning!"
Miki grabbed a waffle and ate a bite out of it dry before plotting down next to Cage. "Dude, you could make us like, frozen deserts and stuff if you can freeze food." She took another bite and then excitedly smacked Cage with the back of her hand. "What if you could make ice cream?!?"

@chickenfrogman group

Cage rubs his face where she smacked him, unfazed. “OMG yes! Ben can I-“
Ben turns around to glare at him. “If you buy the stuff, I don’t care. I don’t want you freezing solid perfectly good groceries I buy.”
Cage nods. “Okay!!”
Gabriel slowly materializes and smiles.
Good morning.
He leans up against the back of the couch.

Violet heads back downstairs, “she’s up! And eating. She’ll probably fall back to sleep, but at least she’s awake.”

@lisapickle

Silver moved to sit beside Gabriel, instead of in front of him, and leaned against his shoulder, pushing all the fruit to one side of the plate and indicating that it was for him. "And she didn't even kill you, Vi."
"Yesyesyesyes." Miki said, gulping her hot coffee and burning her tongue. She waved her hand in front of her mouth but kept talking. "I've got some money. Let's go into town today and we can get some stuff. Oh my word, Cage, we could make the weirdest flavors."

@chickenfrogman group

Cage bounces. “CAN I MAKE FISH ICE CREAM??”
Kissa walks to the balcony, still in sweatpants and a t shirt.
“CAGE! Shut up, really! You’re so freaking loud. Ugh.”
Ben shoots her a glare. “Ey, watch it.” He snaps.
Violet starts some more coffee and makes herself a plate of food. “Benjamin, don’t forget Mr. Heyson asked if you’d go to dinner with him and his wife tonight.”
Ben moans. “I already forgot.”
Gabriel glares at Kiss as she walks down the stairs with her plate and takes a seat next to him. He ruffles her hair. “You sleep in a lot.”
She growls and shoves his hand off.

@lisapickle

"Ewwwwwwww" Silver gagged. "If you're going to make weird flavors at least make them good flavors. Like… cheeseburgers or something."
Miki gave her sister a disgusted look. "Cheeseburger ice cream would be disgusting." She defiantly took a bite from her waffle. "I would like…. CAGE!" she smacked him again (LIKE ON HIS ARM). "Cage, let's make bacon ice cream!!!"

@chickenfrogman group

Cage giggles “Cheeseburger is- ow! HEY YEAH WE COULD DO BACON!!!”
Kissa glares his way again and he gives her a shy smile.
Violet stirs a few creams into the coffee and hands it to Ben.
“Kids, when you’re done get ready to leave. I’m cleaning a lady’s house today and you guys can hang out at the park across the street.”
Cage bounces. “AH YES.”
Kissa groans. “Do I have to go?”

@lisapickle

"Okayokayokay we need to make a list." Miki jumped up and grabbed a paper and a pen. "Okay so milk and cream and bacon and–what do you even make ice cream out of?"
"You could make trail mix ice cream for Gabriel." Silver said, licking the syrup off her plate.
Miki gasped and raised her hand, but it froze in the air when Silver glared at her. "MIK. Stop hitting Cage, he probably has a bruise already."
Miki frowned, trying to tug her hand out of the air. "Wait, was I smacking you, Cage?"

@chickenfrogman group

Cage nervously laughs. “What? I didn’t- I wouldn’t know. OH LETS MAKE A COFFEE ONE, but special for Ben!”
Ben sighs, leaning his head on Vi’s shoulder. “Please. I don’t want it.” He whispers.
Gabriel stands, heading upstairs to get dressed to go out, and Kissa heads up not long after him.

@lisapickle

"Yes, you were." Silver says, tossing her plate toward the kitchen. It flew through the air, but slowed before it hit anything, and eased down into the sink.
"Oh, Cage! I'm so sorry." Miki said, finally regaining control of her arm. She wrapped him in a quick hug. "Come on, let's go get dressed. We can go shopping after Violet's done with her cleaning."

@chickenfrogman group

Ben reaches an arm out to catch the plate, his face suddenly flushing, and clenches his hand into a fist and brings it back to his chest once the dish is safely in the sink. “SIL. Don’t do that.” He glares her way.
A smile crosses Vi’s lips.

Cage bounces up. “Yeah, okay.” He smiles and heads up the stairs to his room.