forum Kinda want a demon and human ship so...help?
Started by @Elder-God-Jacks347
tune

people_alt 79 followers

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Ev, I mean no offense to you at all but since Fenris answered first I think I'll go with them on this one. But if you're really into the idea, I can set up a different one with you

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jay is extremely soft and squishy but I love him

To say Jay was nervous for his first mission was an understatement. His job was simple. Get in, find someone, make a contract, and get out. Easy, right? Well, not for the newest demon in hell. He took a deep breath and stepped into the crowded bar where Marcus had assigned him. He figured it'd be easy enough for the young trainee to get his first contract here.

@Fenrir

Jasper had been at the bar for hours, oddly enough only having one drink at that time. He glared around the room, mad at everything, at everyone, yet secretly hoping someone would talk to him, even if it was a drunk half-concious person. He just desperately wanted to explain what he had thought he had done wrong.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jay glanced around the room, sweeping his just too long brown hair out of his face when his emerald green eyes landed on Jasper. Damn, what had happened to him to make him look so pissed? He chewed his lip, wondering if it was really a good idea to talk to him of all people. While lost in thought, he'd failed to notice he was still staring at him and looking slightly more confident and sexy than he usually did.

@Fenrir

Jasper caught the eyes of a man around his age, his bright green eyes boring into his own amber ones. He blushed slightly and looked away, his dark curly hair falling in his eyes. Damn it, why was it always the cute ones that always broke his heart.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

When he looked away, if snapped him out of his thoughts. Well, he was already here, might as well get to it. He wandered over to his table and smiled a little. "Hey, what's gotten you so worked up? You looked stressed."