forum Has Anyone Heard The Adventure Zone?
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 43 followers

Deleted user

I was so excited about the announcement because it was just as I finished the balance arc!
Who's your favorite balance character? I think mine would probably be either Angus or Taako.

@Yamatsu

I started listening to them last year, but I haven't made it very far. Unfortunately, the podcast style isn’t my thing, but I also remember both Clint and Merle being absolutely hilarious in "Here There Be Gerblins." Then again, I stopped just before they made it to the moon.

"I'm practicing my cantrips!"
"That sounds like a line you use when your mom walks in on you masturbating. 'Don't come in, I'm practicing my cantrips!'"

Deleted user

Oof, yeah, I got turned away during Gerblins just becuase I didn't like them. I ended up getting the comic than listening to the rest of the podcast.

@Mindful_Bison

I started with Gerblins too and stuck with them throughout. I started listening to MbMbaM then recently got into amnesty. These boys are awesome and I think the third graphic novel is coming out

Deleted user

… I… Hate the new campaign so much?
I'm listening to it right now and it sucks.

Deleted user

Yeah. I'm about halfway through and I don't really like it.

@Mindful_Bison

I'm at minute 5 right now and I… don't know? Travis's world seems pretty saccharine and… childish?? I don't know. It'll probably grow on me.

Deleted user

Yeah, I also don't really like the characters so far.
Like, you can do whatever the hell you want on the world, but the characters are the most important for me.

@Mindful_Bison

yeah
It's different, is all. Justin is describing his character as I type this, and they're all so different. It's an interesting dynamic that will take time to get used to.

Deleted user

Yeah, it doesn't help that I am literally in full Taako cosplay because I love him so much.
So… Yup, it's gonna take a bit.