forum Caravan Palace?
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 36 followers

Deleted user

I have all of their albums and I’m working on the singles. I’m also really excited for the new album but I won’t be able to get it when it comes out rip

Deleted user

…Okay so I am more of a casual fan. I am not a super heavy listener but I love them nonetheless, and am working on listening to all of their songs. Any suggestions?

Deleted user

My favorite songs of theirs is Cotton Head in the album “Panic”, I love L’envol and Lazy Place from their name album, and oh my god I love Tattoos from the robot face album.

I really want to go to their DC concert on October fourth and there’s a possibility I might go?? I’m excited?!!?!

So I’m definitely more than a casual listener, they’re on their way to becoming one of my favorites.

Deleted user

DUDE GO FOR IT! I sadly will never get to see my favorite singer because she is always forever away, but honestly that will be AMAZING. I'll make sure to check those songs out though, most definitely. (Black Betty is stuck in my head)

Deleted user

dUde never mind tickets are a ridiculous 61 DOLLARS each hell no

But I am very content with just listening to their music. And maybe buying merch if I can find any.

Deleted user

…and then there is me who has spent hundreds of dollars on concert tickets. Obviously priorities are an interesting thing here. I've seen Modest Mouse, Pat Beneatar, She Wants Revenge, MXMS, oh the dude who sings Jessies Girl, and Dauzat St.Marie. I also most recently saw Weird Al Yanovick. That was quite the show.

Deleted user

oof I haven’t gone to any concerts. I would like for CP to be my first but 61 dollars for the back row in DC is too much. Front row seats are at least 200 each and noppppepepepeppepepe

Deleted user

Priorities…I would do it. Live life, go for the experience. Because when you go old, you don't look back on the things you had, but the experiences you made. You remember all that. So waste a little cash, go for the gold. What the hell? Might as well make your time here enjoyable.

Deleted user

Idk then there’s the matter of convincing my parents and spending their money. If it were my money hell yeah I’d spend it but I can’t.

Anyway back to the music.

Deleted user

Ah. Okay. Maybe get a job and work for a little while?

Deleted user

My parents won’t let me work so close to the year. I’m planning on getting a job next year since I turn sixteen in October.

I’m sure they’ll tour over here again and I’ll have enough cash to buy tickets. I’m not really worried about losing chances this year. It’s just not a good year to do it for us, anyway, so

Deleted user

That makes two of us lmao

I was asked that by my grandma and I was afraid to tell the truth like why does it matter? I never understood

Deleted user

First kisses are amazing but you never seem to stay with em…but now i is a lonely bean

Deleted user

Oof. I still know the person I kissed. We dated a little in eighth grade but now she’s all sorts of sexual and i’m like ah no man

Sophomore year I’m convinced she’s determined to lose her virginity and it’s not something I like thinking about?

Deleted user

I feel. I'm still friends with my first kiss as well. I'm seeing her for my birthday…yay. I need a chest to nap on. I know, that's random, but tis true.

Deleted user

Hey at least she’s cool. Also is it safe for me to assume we’re both girls who have kissed girls (I’m assuming from your user you’re a girl)?

Deleted user

I thought you were a dude, but yes. We are both hella gay. I'm pansexual.

Deleted user

Nope I’m not that lmao. I’m a girl and I’m ace-bi, hence why I broke it off with my gf. Pretty sure she’s pan and queer which is fun (so much drama no offense to any queers lmao)

Deleted user

Alright. Well aces are awesome cause they are so cuddly and sweet. I am not ace tho I've dated them and fully support them.

Deleted user

Who doesn't? Idiots, that's who. Also I love your prof pic. Ratatouille is a great movie, just watched it a few days ago.

Deleted user

Lmao thanks it’s from a parody I watched. Ratatouille is a wonderful movie though. Also this is a thread about Caravan Palace xD