forum A little creative help
Started by @WaffleWizard
tune

people_alt 68 followers

@WaffleWizard

I'm having a grand ol' tournament of stick fighting (I should probably call this something fancier) and magic!
The goal is to knock your opponent on the ground or knock them out. (Not incredibly violent but still dangerous)
The only problem is that a competitor is cheating and that's not safe or fair.
Any ideas on how she is cheating? (Extra brownies points if you have any idea how the MCs find out)
I'm open to any suggestions and will answer any questions.
Thanks!

@croccin-champagne

Well uh, are the sticks supposed to be regulation or something? Like the same material and length? Because if they are, maybe the competitor is using a heavier wood, or part metal stick?

Deleted user

Yeah, or like… It has teeth or something?
I mean, metal teeth. Like spikes.

Deleted user

OR, since you said there's magic, she could have enchanted her sword to make it more powerful.
shrugs or something.

Deleted user

Yeah, or like… It has teeth or something?
I mean, metal teeth. Like spikes.

XD

XD

@Yamatsu

The sticks are supposed to be made of pine, but the cheater has an oak-wood core and they're caught when the stick breaks and the core is revealed. A baseball player was ejected from a game a few years ago for cheating when a similar thing happened to his bat, but there was cork inside to make it lighter and easier to swing.

@WaffleWizard

The sticks are supposed to be made of pine, but the cheater has an oak-wood core and they're caught when the stick breaks and the core is revealed. A baseball player was ejected from a game a few years ago for cheating when a similar thing happened to his bat, but there was cork inside to make it lighter and easier to swing.

(Sorry I haven't been on) But I love it!