forum What book(s) are you currently reading?
Started by @Sugar-Lover
tune

people_alt 74 followers

@Sugar-Lover

What book are you currently reading? Is it for school, for fun? Do you like it, would you recommend it? One part that’s got you frustrated? Anything you want.

@Fenrir

Hai…currently reading the splintered series by A.G howard and I freaking love it! Definatly recommend if you like Alice In Wonderland Books. Kinda mad a the freaking love triangle though

Deleted user

Finished reading Winter Moon by Dean Koontz
Currently reading Fear Nothing by Dean Koontz
Next book I'll read is Velocity by Dean Koontz
(I think I'm reading Dean Koontz!)

Deleted user

Dean Koontz is a YA author. I think he's only written one or two series-I'm just reading individual books that are irrelevant to each other.

@TeamMezzo group

I just re-read The Curious Incident of the Dog In The Night-Time by Mark Haddon for the bajillionth time. I highly recommend it, it's one of my favorites!

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

(Yeets myself in)
First off, Splintered is amazing, the ending had me shook.
Second off, just finished Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet. 10/5 stars!
Third off, I'm currently reading Skeleton Crew by Stephen King.

Deleted user

Currently reading The Boy In The Black Suit (by Jason Reynolds.) It's mostly for school, but it seems interesting so far.

@Sugar-Lover

Hai…currently reading the splintered series by A.G howard and I freaking love it! Definatly recommend if you like Alice In Wonderland Books. Kinda mad a the freaking love triangle though

I love Splintered! It’s like one of my favorite books!
I'm currently reading Twilight but I don’t know what happens and apparently everyone else in the world does so no spoilers please

Deleted user

Team Edward or Jacob? Or did you not get that far into it yet?

Deleted user

I honestly don't care, I like them both…

@Sugar-Lover

I’m personally more of a Team Edward, but Jacob isn’t that bad. I’m almost done with the first book (they just found the tracker)

@Sugar-Lover

They’re all kinda nice. I don’t think one sticks out to be my favorite yet. Do you have a favorite character?

@lucypiphobson

Hi! I'm reading Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas I'm really loving the Throne of Glass series, would totally recommend!
I don't know whether I should read Assassins Blade or Kingdom of Ash next 😁 but I honestly don't'the think I'm prepared for the finale (or for this series to end!)

Flo

Reading Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas! Really loving it and recommend the Throne of Glass series. Everything's getting tense and I'm shipping so many people!😂

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

The "Unwanteds" series is so cool! It's by Lisa McMann and it's a fantasy sort of series about using creativity as a magical tool and weapon and also involves a little bit of romance, friendship, and sibling relationships. There are 7 books in the base series and from what I can collect, a sort of branch off series from the main series.

@Starfast group

^Ooh I love that series! I always thought the world building was really neat. Still haven't read the last book yet though.

Anyways, I'm reading The Antidote by Shelley Sackier. It's… alright, I guess. So far anyways. I'm kinda confused about a lot of things?

And I'm really not over the fact that there's a Princess named Quinn. That doesn't really seem so bad on it's own, but she's supposed to marry one of the princes which means she's going to be Queen Quinn. I don't know about the rest of you, but to me that sounds… just a little bit ridiculous. It seems like a little bit of an oversight.

Deleted user

I'm reading The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton and Orlando by Virginia Woolf