forum most powerful magic
Started by @ellie
tune

people_alt 66 followers

@ellie

I think the ability to control the air and wind would be the most powerful because: Fire? no problem, get rid of the air and suffocate it. Enemy? take the air out of their lungs. Cold? find some warm air and take it.

@Jolyn

I agree with you but I think it would be poisons or chemicals. You can kill someone just as easily as heal them.

Deleted user

Actually, I believe the most powerful magic is to steal other people's magic and use it for yourself. Unless, of course, you're the only one with magic…

@Hi-My-Names-Chelsea

The most powerful magic of course is the ability to manipulate energy. Someone's annoying you? BURN THEM. Someone is coughing way too much in the library? ZAP THEM INTO SUBMISSION. He's not texting you back? SUPER SPEED OVER TO HIS HOUSE AND SUCK ALL OF THE ENERGY FROM HIS BODY AND CAUSE HIS BODILY FUNCTIONS TO STOP WORKING PROPERLY WHICH IS AN EASY WAY TO KILL HIM. Also like telekinesis so

Deleted user

OKAY, NO, I JUST FOUND THE MOST AMAZING POWER. Think of this,
Probability manipulation.
What's the probability that the person annoying me walks away? 100%. What's the probability that the person who won't stop coughing in the library stops? 100%.
She's not texting you back, what's the probability that she does? 100%.
The flaw in energy manipulation is that you have to be there for it to happen.
With probability manipulation, you can say that this kid in Asia is cured of cancer, and boom, they are.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Prolly reality warping magic or magic that allows you to null other people before they can process what happened.
Maybe physics magic too.
Instantly petrifying someone before they can react by firing mineral atoms at them is pretty lit.
So is being able to manipulate heat, light, energy, gravity, and being a able to nuke people with your mind

@Hi-My-Names-Chelsea

Probably the best one is to manipulate heat. That girl commented on your hair? Incinerate her. You need to cross a lake? Suck all ththe heat out of it and freeze it. Children complaining about how tough have no air conditioning? Change the heat to a more comfortable setting.

Deleted user

Cataclysms. What this is is a type of Chaos magic that sucks all the magical energy (I call it Aether Dust) out of anything within a certain area (depends on you power) and uses it as a giant, powerful explosion. It leaves behind a fine grey ash called Rethea.